Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umme Salma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Umme SalmaYour feedback matters!
I got my last periods on 8 sept 2017. I met my boyfriend on 16 September 2017. We had a foreplay however he didn't enter in my vagina. Fingering with clean fingers. I was due on my periods on 5th October. I haven't got my periods yet. We rubbed onto each other but had the underwear on. please help.
A technique that has been used effectively for quite some time to mend sports injuries is currently turning into the treatment of choice for women to improve their skin problems like wrinkles, scars, sunburns and even dark circles under their eyes.
The Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment, is becoming very famous because of its natural status and the promising results it shows. It uses the plasma taken from the patient's own blood rather than chemicals infused into the body. The chances of any side effects are close to zero considering all the cases so far. The treatment has turned out to be famously known as the Platelet-Rich Plasma Facelift or the vampire facelift.
Here is how the procedure takes place:
- This procedure involves drawing blood from your arm, isolating the platelets, and then infusing them into your skin by a method called of micro needling.
- Plasma is infused inside the skin with the help of microneedling.
- Since the platelets are high in hormones, and the micro needling allows the skin to recover, the whole technique is intended to help cell regeneration.
There are no scars afterwards
Most doctors who perform the PRP procedures, ice their patients' appearances quickly after the surgery to limit the permanent scarring or wounding that can happen at the infusion points. Icing will likewise help limit any swelling or skin bothering for patients who have delicate skin. Every one of these side-effects are reversible and often diminish within a couple of days.
Patients with highly sensitive skin may need to play it safe as prescribed by their specialists. Allow adequate intervals between the medications so the skin has sufficient energy to recover itself.
It is said that PRP has lasting effects, know how?
- Women who have had the Platelet-Rich Plasma Facelift treatment discovered their wrinkles look surprisingly better a while after they have had the medicines.
- That is based on the fact that the plasma rejuvenates their skin's undeveloped cells to create more collagen, develop new cells and actually revive their skin.
- The new cell development in your skin created by the Platelet Rich Plasma takes weeks to months, which is the reason it looks so much better after certain amount of time passes.
There are no bad side effects of this procedure, why?
- Platelet Rich Plasma truly recovers the new cells in the patient's body wherever it is infused.
- It enables the body to heal itself in a regular manner without using chemicals or substances of any other kind.
- The likelihood of any infection or contamination is practically nil on the grounds that the plasma is taken from the patient’s own body.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Whether you eat to live or live to eat, everyone suffers from a gastrointestinal tract infection at some point or the other. This can range from acidity and mild indigestion to diarrhoea and stomach ulcers. Digestive problems can make day to day life uncomfortable and in some cases become embarrassing as well. Thankfully, most gastrointestinal tract infections can be treated and cured easily.
Stomach and digestive problems spare no person. At times, the stomach disorder is of a short duration and at other times longer. Both stomach and digestive problems indicate that there is something inherently out of order and the body needs immediate help. The discomfort that accompanies stomach and digestive problems can hinder life’s activities and become an embarrassment too. Homeopathy has a cure for both stomach and digestive problems. The natural Homeopathic remedies for stomach and digestive problems are not only of great help in getting rid of stomach problems but also eliminate the root cause of the digestive disorders. The Homeopathic treatment is completely safe with zero side effects and proves to be of immense benefit in the long run.
When it comes to such infections, homeopathy is a form of medicine that is preferred by many. This is because it has negligible side effects and can be prescribed for children and adults alike. Homeopathy treats not only the physical symptoms exhibited by the patient but his or her overall physical, mental and emotional health.
Some homeopathic remedies used to treat digestion problems are:
Nux Vomica- This is considered the ‘go to’ remedy for almost all stomach problems. It can be used to treat heartburn, constipation, indigestion etc. It also relieves bloating and a sense of fullness after eating a heavy meal.
Pulsatilla- This homeopathic remedy can be used to deal with the gastric trouble that results from excessive consumption of fatty foods and for the treatment of loose stools. Most people who benefit from this medicine showcase an absence of thirst.
China- China helps relieve bloating caused by excessive gas in the abdomen. This bloating may also be accompanied by severe abdominal pain. Diarrhoea that is a result of eating fruits and that causes extreme weakness can also be treated with China. China can also be used to treat loose stools that are accompanied by blood.
Arsenic Album- Gastric troubles caused by food poisoning can be treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the problems it addresses are nausea, vomiting, stomach aches and loose stools. In such cases, the patient may also complain that the discomfort worsens on eating or drinking anything and may experience a burning sensation in the stomach.
Lycopodium- Homeopathic medicine for stomach feeling full after eating very little. Sometimes a person may feel full even though he or she has eaten very little. Lycopodium is the ideal remedy for this problem. It is also used to treat acidity caused by the intake of starchy food and gas in the stomach that causes burping.
- Ipecac- This homeopathic remedy can be used to treat persistent nausea or simply an extremely nauseating feeling. This nausea may or may not be accompanied by other gastric complaints.
Hello. Firstly I'm thankful to you for creating such a helpful page. I want to know that how can I get rid of obesity, n regular chronic constipation, and also um suffering from PCOD.
I am addicted to marijuana from last 3 years I am just 17 years old. Now I want to quit what will I do?
My teeth are getting brown day by day. I brush my teeth twice a day may be my tooth paste is not good so plzz suggest me good tooth paste and also tell me how can I make my teeth white.
I have extra growth of gums on my teeth. How this growth can be reduced. Are there any medicines available.
I am thirty years old women, I am very stressful as I did not get my periods of this month. It has been 33 days of my last periods. Now I am afraid of pregnancy. Pls tell me to stop my pregnancy quickly.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.