Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. UmmeYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 19yrs old and I am suffering from severe mouth ulcers since past 2years, the ulcers will be there for continuous period like 2-3weeks. Suggest me any medicine or just say what is the diesease.
My teeth are always pain. I use collegiate in 2 time in days. But also came bad smells in my teeth. What can I do now. please reply.
Does usage of Whitening toothpaste results sensitivity? If yes, what's optimal period of using them?
From last few month, I am having ulcer in my month. It recovered after 3-4 days but came after some days. Please suggest me what should I do?
My teeth was paining and I am using many colgate but this all are not useful to me so please help ke.
Hi, Doctor there is problem in my sons tongue i. E. There is some whiteness in upper skin and sometimes it removes and sometime it is appeared. Age is 6 yrs, Stomach is Ok and Lever is Ok. Please give me suggestion. Thanks.
Hello sir, My daughters tongue burns while having hot and spicy food please suggest remedies. What should i do?
At some times in the morning when I use to clean my tongue I am getting blood with split . I am very much worried about that .may I konw the reason and what could I do for that.
I feel my jaw are very painful especially when I move my neck towards front site and I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw when I open my mouth. I also feel heavily breathing problem from it. Is this breathing problem occurred due to my tmj problem? If yes or no then how to cure this problem?
I am suffering from tooth sensitivity receding gums exposing tooth dentin visible in front lower incisors. * Teeth looks a little transparent and cracked but otherwise normally strong. * Mouth feels dry. * Mild burning sensation throughout the jaw and gums. 5 years back I had accidental cigarette butt/ash ingestion (nicotine poisoning. I had these symptoms since then. Is nicotine poisoning responsible? I do had aggressive brushing habit or is it because of that? What kind of treatment will be required.
If you don't brush and floss every day, food stays in your mouth and collects bacteria, which can cause bad breath. Food collected between the teeth, on the tongue and around the gums can also rot, leaving an unpleasant odor. Foods like garlic and onions contribute to breath odor, and once the food is absorbed into the bloodstream, it is transferred to the lungs where it's expelled. Brushing, flossing and mouthwash will only mask the odor temporarily; odors continue until the body eliminates the food.
Tobacco products are another cause of bad breath.
I am unable to take breathe comfortably. Sometimes I am taking my breathe with my mouth. What is remedy for this?
In morning, I get little thick jelly like saliva in my mouth. What is the cause? Do I need to worry?
Sir I very eaten a pan surprising of that pan stuck between my wisdom tooth and upper skin so it become a sore with a little hole and some skin got over there if I touch my tongue there there is little thickness in skin and the sore is not going to heal as I tough my tongue there it is felt little tease there. And this is continue since last 22 days now I am frightening with this what is the solution for this?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.