Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh HoskeriYour feedback matters!
Mujhe dentist ne gum surgery karne ko kaha hai par ham karna nae chhahte hai iske liye koi tablet ya kuch fruit khane se thik hosakta hai ham jab se wisdom teeh nikalwaye he tab se problem ho raha hai 9 month hogaya hai upper teeth me jhanjhanat sensitive rehta hai please advise good fruit or any medicine which is good for my teeth.
I am 41 years old, male. My problem is there is a very bad smell in my mouth every time for last few years. I could not speak with others whole heartedly. I have taken allopathy according to dentist, taken homeopathy but no result. I do not have any constipation. Every day two times latrin I do used. What should I do. Please advice.
I am 23 years old. I am a student. In 8 months before I do the root canal process in my one teeth due to hard pain. But still the problem remaining. What is the next option.
I am a 50 years old. Male. I am having mouth ulcer since 4 months. Biopsy done. Negative. Mild constipation. Acidity and gastric troubles.?
Dr. I'm 30 year old woman. Dr. Bina sapplemant ke mera peth saaf nahi hota hai aur mujhe bad breath ki problem bhi hai please help me..
I am 49 years old Can I get my teeth fixed at this age. It involves extracting four teeth from my set Also can it be done without braces.
I am 21. I have a salivation problem at night when I am sleeping. Because of this my pillow usually gets wet. It is excess production of saliva in my mouth. Please suggest something because I am facing this problem for a long time.
I have lost two teeth. Is it necessary to go for denture? Is there any alternative? If I do not do anything will it affect my digesting system? Please advice. Thanks.
I am 39 year old, when I eat, laugh, press my upper part of stomach, body, drink cold water some green acid type saliva material come in throat. I also feel swelling in stomach. I am also suffering from acidic problem. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 15 years old female I have irregular arrangement of teeth mainly canines and incisors I am thinking to tie them, rearrange them should this be good for my future or I could have some problems further ?
I am a 35years old male and am suffering from bad breath problem from some yrs. I brush twice a day, even had a root canal procedure on a molar teeth. I don't drink or smoke.
There is a lump in my mouth in jaw joint which comes out 2 days ago and its pains when I touch my tongue to it and my mouth cheeks lips are swollen since last 2½ weeks. Let me clear I eat tobacco for 5-6 years but now I left but I was late and cheeks skin got thinner and in both cheeks lump type skin tissues built from very long time but I never experience any issue in my mouth except this one which I hv written in beginning. What is this sir please clear and my question is. If it is beginning of cancer can I survive?
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.