Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. UmeshYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old and I am continue feel heads problem from several days. Doctor declear me disprin. But I am not feeling well from several days. Please sugest me some medicine.
Sir, I masturbated from 10 years but now I have one problem that when excited my penis straight but pain come too much and every time its feel like itching inside my penis sir in december I have to marry but I have too much tension sometime I think fo commit suicide. Please help me what I can do.
Hello sir Muje Herpes hai maine doctor ko bataya to usne bola thik hone me der lagegi kya aap me se koi bata sakta hai ki kitni der lag sakti hai or ye rog kaise hota hai . Krupya hindi me jawab diji ye taki me path sakoo.
I am 25 year old male I experience night falls twice in a month or sometime thrice in a month is it normal? And how to get rid of night falls completely.
I'm a 20 old boy I'm suffering from head ache from last week I have applied many ointments so please help me to come over this.
I have low grade fever since more than one month. My mantoux test is positive. But chest ct scan is normal. I have little cough and cold since 4 days. What can be the possible cause?
Sir, I am 26 year old. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. As I start intercourse, In very few seconds I start feeling organism while during oral sex or masturbation it takes 15-20 min. Please suggest.
I am 21 years old and I saw some white patches on my neck back side from 4-5 months. What should I do.
I am suffering from food allergy (itching) like Angioedema (Urticaria) Allergy items: Chicken, Eggs, Milk, Brinzal and some type of medicines. Like pain killers and antibiotics and iron vegetables and fruits.
If you notice blood while urinating, you must consult a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.