Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. UmerYour feedback matters!
I have a 5 yrs kid and post pregnancy I have been facing pain in lower hips n nearby area. The pain has now extended to thais, knees n legs. Littlenumbness is also being felt. Please guide
I am having pain in the knee for about two weeks. I didn't hurt myself. When I take calcium and vitamin d supplements, the pain goes but when I don't it comes back. What is wrong?
Doctor, I got hurt while playing football on my left hip (buttock). But when I couldn't feel the pain when I touch with my hands. However, I could feel it when I sleep, sit down and stand up in the toilet. I can't run either. I'm worried coz it's been more than 2 weeks now. Please help me out. Thanking in advance.
I have acute muscular pain behind shoulder (left) with swelling and also in left hand upto elbow. please suggest best medicine and gel.
Severe back pain because of working in night shifts sitting for long hours please advice some solution.
I am 65 years old & have got knee paid & joint pain and leg, it become very difficult to walk, in nigh my left knee does have burning pain. I keep pillow below my foot while sleeping. I am sugar patient & when consulted dr he told it is a sort of arthites have to take walk but it become very difficult for me to walk. Please advice me what should I do.?
I am 21 year old male and I have back pain from last 2 years. Some times due to this pain I even can sleep. What should I do?
After walking of 2-3 km,my left leg got tired and felt pain,sometime backside of thigh and some time below knee,please suggest what to do ?
I am 31 year old male. I had a small 2-3 swellings in my right armpit yesterday onwards. Severe pain also there. Please suggest me the solution for this. May I know how to take precautions for this.
I have back pain, but it's always paining. It pains sometimes when I bent jurky. The pain is only at one point at bottom of back bone i. E. At tail of back bone. Doctor suggested me to sit straight and don't fold legs at time on sitting floor. But it pains again sometime. So suggest me permanent solution.
My mom have heavy pain in knee and foot. Once she had steroid injection in her foot at the calcaneous bone region. At that time it was okay and after 2 months, it had developed again. She daily walks to some distance to school, she's a teacher, and so she stands for the whole day and at home she stands in kitchen all time cooking for us. Kindly help my mom cure out of this pain.
I am suffering from burning pain along food pipe - frequent throat pain symptoms - muscles pain-hand and legs fingers pain - and weight loss.
I have pain in left hand &left leg since 8 months when I sit on floor after 10 mints leg begins heavier.
Sir, I have slip disc since 2 years at L4-L5. Since march 2016, I am feeling little numbness in my left foot. As I am consulting with a doctor, according to him just take medicine and do exercise and it will improve. However he is also not sure. In recent diagnostics, it is found some problem with L5-S1 also. Since 20 days, I am feeling some numbness in my penis. I am worried whether it is due to slip disc. I am a 9 to 5 working guy. It is a sitting job. Generally I do not sit for long period of time which is upto 1 hour. Sir please suggest me what to do.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"