Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I'm suffering from pain in my tooth. I'm 59 year old. I'm unable to chew anything and feel like swelled gum's. What should I do?
Always rinse your tooth brush thoroughly after brushing, and allow it to air-dry before using it again.
I had a stent placed (CAD) on 7th Jan 2015. I am on medicines which are: 1. Blood thinner 2. Platelet accumulation buster and 3. Cholesterol reducer. Plz tell me if I can get stains on my teeth removed by a dentist.
I am having pain in my moral tooth with some swelling. What can be reason for that and is it a serious problem?
I have gap in my teeth. Also my two front teeth are very wide, approx 10.5 to 11mm. My doctor is saying that before going for braces, I should have rct on both teeth and shape it to reduce its width. Is it good to go for rct and alter the natural teeth or should I go for braces without changing width of these two teeth.
I am 27 year old male and been smoking for 3 years or so. It started forming stains inside my inner teeth not too much but still I'm worried. I know quitting smoke is best solution and I'm trying for that. But my question is stain removal or any other treatments are available? If so has it got any side effects?
I have bad breathing problem. I tried my level best to get rid of it but this is still existing. Its quite irritating.
I think one of tooth is rotten. It turned into black and it is hurting the right jaw so badly. Is there any first aid I could do before going to doctor to avoid the pain. Any medicine I could by at the medical shop without prescription.
Hello doctor, I have teeth problem as usually a little bleeding in the morning while brushing the teeth so what should I do? please give me the solutions.
It is very important to keep the mouth free from plaque.
I have teeth problem from 8 days and when I brush teeth that time bleeding occur what can I do tell me.
I am 20 years old and I have a jaw problem of teeth and its too much paining I can't sleep my operation had done before 20 days than also too much pain is their.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.