Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Dr. After some Doctors suggestion I am using the vitafol folic acid 5 mg last 4 to 5 day. After I take this medicine I have some problem swelling in my face and foot. I have lot of sleep. So what we do I will continue take this medicine or stop it. Please suggest me good think.
When it comes to the health benefits of pumpkin seeds, they are many in number. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, magnesium and vitamins like K and E. Many people are not aware of that and they throw away the seeds after they prepare a pumpkin dish. Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for those who are suffering from long-term diseases like Arthritis, heart diseases and cancer.
We can consume pumpkin seeds in a lot of ways like chewing the seeds or crushing the seeds.
* Stress Relief: The anti-stress neurochemical in the pumpkin seeds helps relieve anxiety and other related conditions.
* Osteoporosis: Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for women who are suffering from osteoporosis as it contains a good amount of zinc which helps to boost the immune system and fights osteoporosis.
* Prevents Cancer: One of the most deadliest and common diseases which is spreading is cancer. The best health benefit of pumpkin seeds is that it helps to prevent any type of cancer.
* Diabetes: Pumpkin seeds are rich in acids, which helps the diabetic patients to regulate the insulin and also protects the diabetic patient from kidney problems.
* Kidneys: Those who are suffering from kidney stones should consume pumpkin seeds on a regular basis or at least once in a week. These seeds will dissolve the stones naturally.
* Relieve the Pain: The Anti-inflammatory properties of pumpkin seeds help to reduce pain and inflammation.
* Super-Food: Pumpkin seeds can be termed as a Superfood, because it boosts our energy levels.
* Heart-healthy: Those who are suffering from heart problems should make it a habit to consume pumpkin seeds which help to get rid of coronary artery and cardiovascular disease.
Hello sir, it would be a a great fever if you tell me about the outcome of the following, Sir a girl had sex and she had sex on her ovulating day after periods, the sex was done with a condom on and everything was safe hopefully. The girl's ovulation time (before periods) has come and she is not able to see the ovulation fluid (white lining) from the vagina and no cramps (before periods) what should be your opinion on her situation. Everything was safe but is there any possibility of getting pregnant?
I am having problem to make pregnant to my wife. Coz of low sperm count. That is only 04. What should I do. I want a baby as soon as possible. Is there any other way to make it possible. And what is test tube baby.
If I had the history of benign serous cystadenoma will there be any problem in future .I was operated when I was 17 and my right ovary was removed. Now I am 26 and trying to conceive. Please guide me if any precautions need to be taken.
After intercourse, most of time semen is coming out from vagina, I am not sure it's completely or partially. Is this makes issue of getting pregnancy.
My age is 26 and I have delivered a baby 42 days ago. And my sacrum and coccyx bone pains sometimes.What is the reason?
I am pregnant of 20 weeks and I got black spot on my nose .it is thing to worry or it happens in pregnancy or would I go to skin care specialist.
My ultrasound report: Uterus:- normal size retroverted uterus seen with 10 mm size intramural myoma in ant wall Lt ovary has a post ovulated irregular cyst rt ovary is normal cervix. And endometrium are normal Minimal fluid in pod seen. Sir/madam please can you tell us what is in report.
Most indian dishes use onions as an ingredient in preparations. It is also used in salads. Learn about the following health benefits that eating onions gets.
- Rich source of vitamin A- onions are rich in vitamin a which aids good vision, helps boost immune system and cell growth.
- Relieves pain and inflammation - rubbing onion juice on the area if bitten by a honeybee is known to provide immediate relief from the burning sensation and the pain.
- Increases good cholesterol - raw onions are known to boost the production of hdl (good cholesterol) in the body.
- Cures infection - it is used as an age old cure for infections and inflammations.
- Is mineral & vitamin rich - onions contain natural sugar, minerals like sodium, potassium, iron and dietary fibers, vitamins a, b6, c & e, and are also a rich source of folic acid.
- Provides fiber - per 100 grams of serving contains only 44 calories along with a good 1.4 grams of fiber.
- Prevents hair loss - onion mixed with salt and pepper is rubbed on the scalp to stop hair loss, in the arab countries. Onion juice is used to make hair mask which aides thickening and growth of hair.
- Works on fever - a small piece of onion, if kept on the forehead, works against fever.
- Controls sugar levels - onions are known to help control sugar levels in the blood by increasing the insulin level.
- Purifies skin - applying onion and turmeric juice is said to remove dark patches and pigmentation problems in the skin. It also aids in treatment of acne, anti-aging, getting rid of dark spots and pigmentations, and many more.
- Clears eyesight - onion juice is used to cure eye problems. The juice is used as drops for infants, so that they have clear eyesight.