Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Uma Srinivas SYour feedback matters!
My 7 months old baby is suffering from breathing problem. Cough n cold .1 of my doctor said his nose bone is increasing and swelling. My baby is very much in problem. Please help. Which is the best doctor I should visit for my baby for this problem. Pediatrician.or ent specialist.
I'm using sorliv syrup for my 4 months baby as per doctor suggestion per day 2.5ml and 3 times a day,started from past 3 days and doctor asked us to continue for 15 days because he was doing motion once in two days and he was not comfortable.But now I can see water with his motion like a loose motion.So is this safe to continue for 15 days or shall I stop the syrup?
My son aged 4.6 years has Vit D deficiency. Apart from Vit D rich food which medicine I can give him.
Hi. I have a 2 month old baby Which formula is best for the baby? Lactogen or nan1 I am giving only 1-2 feeds per day. Rest I am breastfeeding!
My son is 18 months old, He is premature baby of 27 week. First six months he was unable to listen. But after 8 months he started to listen, Now a days he reacts to all sounds but when we call his name he doesn't reacts. Although he speaks word like papa kaka Amma. What is exact problem?
My 2 months old son is allergic to lactose and fructose now he is on soy formula zerolac. I want to ask when will my son be able to take buffalo milk? ? In future is there any difficulties appear in feeding my son?
My daughter is 2 yrs old so now I want to stop feeding but she doesn't agree and she screams like anything so can I get some solution?
It can cause irreversible hearing loss.
I am 25 years female. I have low grade fever since last 4 months. I have taken lots of antibiotics but my fever has not gone yet. Recently I did widal test. My report is TO-1: 60, TH-1: 80, AO-1: 80, AH-1: 160, BO-1: 40, BH-1: 40. What does it mean? Do I have typhoid infection? Is it serious? Which doctor I should consult?
Hi my son is 13 month old. Bt he did not like to eat anything. Even nt liquid food. please suggest something to rove his appetite.
My baby is one and half year old. She did not eat well properly. What can I do what food shall I give for her health.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"