Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Uma MaheswariYour feedback matters!
How to get penis long? How to get long time during sex time? What food or fruits are necessary to generate more sperm? My age is 31.
I am 20 years old. I am male. I read in b. A 2nd year. Now few day's latter my exam will be started. So I am reading very hardly. But when I close my books for sleeping my headache was started. I gave two days sariDon. But no relief. What should I do?
The length of Meatus (a small hole at the head of the penis) of my penis has been increased due to jerking off or handling. As a result, the semens isn't executing forcefully from my Penis at the time of jerking off or handling. As well as my Penis's thickness is average. How can I solve this problem? Kindly help me please.
Hi mam/sir meri age 23 hai aur mujhe acidity ka bht problem hota hai aur acidity pure body mai hoti hai like leg mai etc aur muh pura sukta hai jisse kuch khane ka man nai karta.
If plastic bottles are harmful to drink water, then which material can use for drinking water, and eating plates, and cooking big bowls, and daily routine usages to live, please, please tell correctly for life. How we live. Thanks.
Chest titeness problems. All report is OK, chest ct scan, CBC blood, echo, are normal, but kabhi kabhi chest me pain ho jata hai halka halka, chest ke centre me upside pain hota hai. So what can I do, please solve my problem.
How to resolve the sinus problem. My nose has suffer from sinus. Please suggest some home made solution. Thanks.
My mother has gastritis problem since 7 to 8 years she underwent treatment in starting and took medicines but that didn't benefit much. According to reports of endoscopy, she has some wounds in her stomach. As of now, she is not undergoing any treatment. Whenever she feels pain in her abdominal, either she just bears the pain without doing anything or takes any medicine prescribed by doctor. The only thing I want to know what kind of diet plan, living style she can follow that keep it in control without taking medicines or taking very less medicines.
I am diabetic. (sugar after meal around 200 without taking any medicine) my age is 43 years. I am also suffering from piles. I am feeling something in my anus. And also swelling in anus. I have pain during passing stools. Now a days I am taking two Arshhar capsules twice on daily. I feel better after taking arshhar but not cure. I want permanent solution. Please advice.
I am a male 54 yrs old,I snore a lot during deep sleep,whats' the solution & treatment for this problem?
If the penis outer skin opening is narrow, will it affect married life? is it workable or circumcision is necessary?
I am a male person, recently I become diabetic. But the blood sugar level is in acceptable level. My problem is that I notice drastic muscle loss in my body. What is the reason and how I can avoid it ?
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.