Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Uma DeviYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male. I have itching rashes on my whole body. Those look like burnt skin. Prescribe me any solution or medicine. Thanks.
I am 35 years old. From two months I think I get semen allergy on thighs when I perform sex or masturbation. Next day it will appear. It seems red rashes and itching. Day to day it increasing if I not derma5. How to cure permanently. My wife also infected next day after sex. But it seems different.
I am 27 years old & I have a problem of itchy bottom (rectal area and near ass). It is very embarrassing for me because sometime there is an strong urge to itch in public area. Please do suggest me if there is any medication available. Though I take intense care of cleaning public hair but still not getting any relief. Please help.
I am suffering from sugar from 3 years losing my weight 123 to 69 kg feeling irritated how it can be cured.
Sir. My bones pop up when I starch them. Even evry single joints are making noise. And it pains badly what to do.
I have desk job in pharma company my job is rotation sift. Regular I am not sleep 6 hours. Please inform health tips.
I have oily skin and thts y some pimples is there on my face, pimples are red in color, please tell me some medicine which stops the pimples and which can changes my skin from oily to dry.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering with dark pimple marks. I took different types of ointments and ayurvedic tablets. Soo please suggest best medicine.
Hello sir. My name is rani. And I am from Delhi. Sir I want your help. Am surfing from fever at last 5 days. I got many medicine but it can't work. please give a right sujjection.
Hi I have a baby of 2 years. She recently left the mother feed. My wife breast has became loose. Is there any cream or oil or any solution to get it in better shape with proper tight Ness. She is 26 years only. Kindly suggest.
In today’s world, we are going back to basics with a conscious effort to eat organically grown and home cooked food for a fit body. This is due to the fact that there has been a revival of many age old wellness movements like Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient medical field that relies on the use of massages, oils and herbs for the resolution of various ailments. As per Ayurveda and other arms of holistic medical fields, green tea is an ingredient that is highly beneficial for the health.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of green tea:
- Antioxidants and Bioactive Compounds: Green tea consists of a number of bioactive compounds that can improve one’s health. These bioactive compounds include polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins which are best known as antioxidants. The formation of free radicals in the body is curbed by these substances which can further prevent aging and other ailments. The EGCG or Epigallocatechin Gallate is one of the most powerful antioxidants that can be found easily in green tea.
- Brain Function: There are also a number of brain boosting minerals and compounds found in green tea. These substances improve the brain function and keep away the signs of aging when it comes to this area. Caffeine is one of the key ingredients in green tea. This ingredient acts as a vital stimulant, which keeps the brain well functioning. Also, it has a positive effect on the neurons and neurotransmitters that are released by the brain. These neurotransmitters include dopamine and norepinephrine. In this way, green tea also reduces the risk of falling prey to conditions like Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Fat Burning: Green tea is an excellent fat burning supplement that is fast gaining popularity in the weight management market. The various elements of green tea help in boosting the rate of metabolism and increasing the fat burning process. This is due to the fact that it increases the expenditure of energy to a great degree. Green tea is also credited with the mobilisation of various fatty acids that can be found in the fat tissue of the body.
- Cancer: Green tea also reduces the risk of cancer because it has a number of antioxidants. It helps in the prevention of various kinds of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and even colorectal cancer.
- Dental Health: The substances that are found in green tea help in killing bacteria before it can infect one’s mouth. So, apart from cleaning the digestive system of various toxins, it also prevents plaque formation and tooth decay. It keeps dangerous bacteria like Streptococci Mutans away from the mouth and lowers the risk of caries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.