Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. UmaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. My teeth are a little yellow. When I went to a free dental checkup he told there is no problem in your teeth and gums although he suggested to get a gum cleanup. I brush 2 times daily with coalgate advanced. I would appreciate any suggestion.
My mouth opens only 1 cm due to pan masala tobbaco I want my mouth full open. What to do? please advise.
Im suffering from mouth wound. Twice in a month due to lack of vitamin c. What should I do to avoid it? Suggest some points.
What is primary treatment when you are suffering from bleeding from your teeth regularly? Please suggest.
Will you suggest a toothpaste that keep healthy my gums and smell free my teeth start looking white than creamy white.
Hello doctor, this is Naveen, I have a toothache just recently started say about couple of weeks ago and it is not because of tooth decay or broken or damaged. I think I have tooth sensitivity, can't eat bitter food or cold food products and beverages. Any suggestions?
There is a problem on my teeth after cleaning there is black spot or stain. It look very bad while I ma laughing. Please tell me what to do?
Hi Doctor I have 4 three together one after the other in the same place. Means 1 teeth is following backward the front teeth. I am not able to clean them well and it pains a lot sometimes. Even it looks weird.
My body is little bit fat and I have an ulcer on my mouth so I am depress regarding this. This ulcer is from since years years pleas help me out.
I am a complicated case of deep bite, nw my gums startED showing recession, have taken orthodontics treatment twice bt both d tym it failed need help.
I have mild heaviness in my upper jaw and around te eyes and temples which come and go, my wisdom teeth are erupting for last 2 years but they dont srem to grow, consulted a dentist who suggested to extract all four of them. But is it safe to do so. The heaviness an mild pain occur when I wake up in the morning and come and go during the day, which hampers my concentration.
How to clean yellow spots on teeth. They a from a long time on my teeth. And I brush my teeth daily.
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
Hi Doctor, I have a smoking habit.My teeth are covered with veins and smell is coming.Due to that, i need to clean my teeth every year.I need a solution how to avoid forming the veins in my teeth.
To keep your teeth free from dental decay just minimize sugar intake between meals.
Take sweets in meals only along with fibrous food. As fibers work best to clean teeth and make them free from dental decay. Sugar works as a medium (plaque) for germs growth. To keep teeth healthy get rid of that plaque.