Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. UmaYour feedback matters!
I have fall from my bicycle and my tongue has cut by my teeth in center from up to down. Firstly, it was bleeding but now it is less paining. Please suggest me how to heel the pain.
Obstruction of the bile duct is characterized by the blockage of the bile duct. The function of the bile ducts is to transport bile to your small intestine. The bile is excreted in order to digest fats from the food.
There are two types of bile ducts in the body
- Intrahepatic ducts: These ducts are small tube like structures that carry the bile to extrahepatic ducts
- Extrahepatic ducts: Extrahepatic ducts are two ducts that descend from the liver into the body's small intestine
The bile comprises of waste products, bile salts and cholesterol. The liver excretes bile which flows through the bile ducts and is stored in the gallbladder. If the bile ducts are blocked then the bile accumulates in the liver and can lead to jaundice.
Certain causes of this particular condition are mentioned below
1. Bile duct obstruction may result from gallstones
2. If you have inflammation in your bile ducts
3. Narrowing of the bile ducts
4. Enlargement of the lymph nodes
5. Bile duct tumors
6. Tumors in the pancreas
7. Various infections such as hepatitis
8. Liver complications such as cirrhosis
9. Various parasites may lead to bile obstruction
10. Inflammation of the pancreas
11. If you have weak immune systems, then it may lead to infections that may result in bile duct obstructions
The symptoms are
1. You may experience yellowish skin
2. You may have symptoms of fever and vomiting
3. Abdominal pain especially in the upper part
4. Stools may be light colored
5. You may pass urine that is dark in color
The various treatment options for obstruction of the bile duct are surgeries that remove the blockage. Other treatment options are an ERCP (Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography) and a cholecystectomy which is the process of removal of the gallbladder. ERCP is another procedure that is used to get rid of gallstones from the gallbladder. You may prevent it by consuming a lot of fiber in your diet. Make lifestyle changes such as exercising on a regular basis and eating healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.
Sir/madam I hv joined gym in January 2016. At that time my weight was 93 kg. After 10 month (approx) my weight is 81 kg. Now I hv a busy schedule and I am not able to continue my gym. I would like to ask there is any other way to decrease my fats without gym. I have heard chewing your food 32 times is also a grt way to decrease our weight. Anyone please help me Thanks in advance.
I have smocking habit. Some times I recognized that my hands are shaking. But recently I stopped drinking and smocking now also my hands are shaking what can I do?
In the morning my skin will be fresh, as the day goes on it gets faded and color of the skin changes, turns oily. Can you help me in solving this problem.
Hello I am 25 years old girl and I am suffering from Hair Fall a long time I heard about HAIR ROOT CAPSULES for Hair Fall in F.M. Radio. Please suggest me can I use this Capsules , please suggest me this capsule are safe or not.
My mouths lower portion is outside from the upper I mean mera niche wala jabada bahar ki taraf hai upar wale jabade se to kya ise thik kiya ja sakta hai?
My neck skin is becoming very black day by day its very black as compared from my normal skin tell me the best solutions.
I have oily and pimple scar skin .please suggested face wash for me. Is Melawash face wash good for my skin. Its has 6% glycolic acid.
Hi, my husband is 34 years old. He is suffering from fever since 2 weeks. We have done all the tests like Widal, Dengue, CBp, ESR etc. He has swelling in his feet and body rash, which is on and off. He also has a complaint of severe joint pains and back side headache. His appetite is good. He is on "Leosulta" antibiotics medication from 5 days, Neksim and Dolo to control pains and fever. Last time all his reports showed normal. The doc advice to repeat all the tests today. His ESR is 54. Lymphocytes count is 11. And RBC is also lesser than range. palette count is adequate. Dengue and Widal reports are pending. Pls advice what kind of fever is this as we are worried. And help us with your suggestions.
As I am suffering from period variations .Around 2 to 3 months I did not have periods. So please suggest me suitable medicine.
Hello doctor. For the past 7 years I'm having acne problem. Visited so many dermatologist. Now he recommended acnelak soap, toucan gel, clobikem gm cream, n also eeraltone n appstore tonic. Now taking tis but no improvement.(oily face)
Hlo Sir Actually I am facing a big problem. When I wash my hair it falls at a large amount please tell me what should I done for this if any medicine required then tell me the name of these medicines or if any hair oil is required then tell me name of this hair oil?
Im 19 years old boy my lips are turning black I do not have any bad habit I do not smoke and my lips are not genetically black from 2 weeks 3 week there are turing black give some step to follow to maintain pink lips help me plz.
I have back pain on my right side for last 1 month. Also I have little internal problem on my right leg also. Please tell is this serious. Tell me solution.
My have urinal problem she felt jalan when she went to toilet what she do also took one medicine and plenty of water.ĺ
Anxiety, stress and depression are common mental health disorders. Though they may be overlooked as “something that’s in your mind”, but these disorders can have serious implications on your health and the quality of your life. Homeopathy is an effective way of treating disorders like anxiety, stress and depression with negligible side effects.
Anxiety can be defined as the general feeling of fear or apprehension. Anxiety disorders may be seen in the form of general anxiety, phobias and obsessive compulsive disorders. Anxiety symptoms are generally sporadic and follow not set pattern. Homeopathy can be used to treat anxiety once the cause for the disorder can be identified. Two of the most common forms of homeopathic treatment for anxiety are:
- Aconitum napellus: Waves of anxiety or outright panic attacks can be treated with aconite. This is also beneficial if the person is fearful, restless, agitated or if he has recently experienced an accident or natural disaster.
- Argentum nitricum: Anxiety often takes the form of apprehension and nervousness about the future. In such a case, Argentum nitricum (Arg-n.) can be an effective form of treatment. Such cases of anxiety can worsen with heat and in crowded spaces.
The terms stress and anxiety are often used interchangeably, but they have different medical definitions. The response to situations and events that make us frustrated, anxious or angry are known as stress factors. Each person has a different response to stress. While it temporarily enhances productivity in some people, it can paralyze others. Here are two common homeopathic medicines that can be used to treat stress.
- Kali phosphoricum: Stress caused by overworking or illness can be treated with Kali phosphoricum. In such cases, the patient may be jumpy, over sensitive and can find it difficult to cope with normal life. Kali phosphoricum helps relax the nervous system and can also be used to treat insomnia caused by stress.
- Lycopodium: If stress causes the person to feel inadequate and pretend to be someone they are not, Lycopodium is a good form of homeopathic treatment. This can also treat irritability, crankiness and social withdrawal that results from stress.
Mild depression is often self diagnosed as a simple bad mood. There are many causes for depression including changes in the biochemical makeup of the brain. Here are a few homeopathic prescriptions for depression.
- Aurum metallicum: Failure to succeed is a primary cause for depression in people focused on work. Aurum metallicum can be used to treat such cases of depression. These symptoms may also be accompanied by feelings of humiliation and discouragement.
- Causticum: Depression caused by grief or loss can be treated with causticum. This also treats accompanying frequent crying, forgetfulness and mental dullness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.