Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
March 9th. 2006: I had a Heart Attack in 2006 (LAD- 100% proximal segm. stenosis) and was treated with PTCA stent. My LVEF that time was 20%. My liquid intake has been restricted to 1000ml/day. Can lvef be improved upon and if yes how? My weight has come down from 72 kg to 62 kg and is constant since 2006. How do I increase my weight? I do my regular exercises and take control of my diet and am on medication- Beta blockers, Diuretics etc
Hi, I am 19 year old boy, height 5'9, weight 51, I have recently joined gym for weight training to gain weight. Now the problem is that my coach has advised me to take gainer but one of my friend told me not to use gainer. According to him it will affect natural body growth now I am totally confused. Please suggest me whether it is safe to use gainer or not and if it is safe. Please suggest me which will be the best for me. Please also tell me which type of food should I take in breakfast, lunch and diner.
My hair are going thinner every day. They are always very dry n unhealthy. please suggest me some Home made way.
I am a diabetic patient 70 yr old dependent on INSULIN for last 18 years, 22 units in night after meal & 20 units in morning after breakfast (30/70 Hum insulin)My last F BS was 126 on 30th May-15 by AVIVA meter.I feel just like that I am walking on sprung mattress in night when I go for urination.It also happens in day time occasionally.I am taking Aldonil TAD two times and Duloxee 40 mg TAD & Inditor SR TAD once a day . along with other medicine for diabetes.There is marginal improvement in one last year.Please suggest me.
I am a 23 years old female. I feel under confident about my capabilities and I tend to get too nervous while giving job interviews because of which they all result in failure. How can I overcome this problem?
Pain in neck could rather when I'm sleeping and I can smoke for daily what should I do. Night at sleeping how I'm good going on that.
There are different types of skin and they need care according to their specific type. A secret to healthy skin is maintaining a daily skin care regimen. To construct a beneficial routine, it is important to know your skin type. Learn about the different types and its symptoms to identify your own.
Skin Types and their characteristics:
- Dry - You have rough, scaly and flaky skin, which lacks hydration.
- Oily - Greasy, excessive oil, particularly on the T-zone, is usually accompanied by large pores.
- Normal - Your skin is balanced with the right amount of hydration.
- Sensitive - Your skin gets irritated, red and itchy with the application of cosmetics and creams.
- Combination - Skin that exhibits the characteristics of both dry and oily skin
Here are some skin care techniques you can opt for according to your skin type:
- Combination or oily - Invest in a cleanser that controls excess oil. Wash your face with an oil-free soap, do not scrub, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You might want to wipe your face with astringent or a toner afterward.
- Dry - Use cleansers which are devoid of alcohol and fragrance because they can dry out your skin even more. Remember to exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate dead cells and flakes.
- Sensitive - Use a very mild cleanser with calming ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, and oats.
2. Moisturize - Applying a moisturizer is an important skin in your regime. Irrespective of your skin type, you need a moisturizer. It helps to lock in hydration and prevent dryness. If you have oily skin, apply lightweight oil free moisturizers.
3. Sunscreen - Use a daily sunscreen which has protection against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF of 30. It can protect you against skin cancer and premature wrinkles.
Apart from following a skincare routine, you also need to have a healthy diet, proper sleep and wear minimal makeup.
Related Tip: How are birthmarks usually treated??
Sir I am 26 year old. Can I increase my hight 2 or 3 Cm. My hight ia 5'7" please tell me if yes. Than how. Please reply.
I am having pimples and acnes on my face. Its increasing day by day and getting worse. I am also having black spots on my face. Please give me some suggestions.
It is more common under age 10 and over age 50. Caused by cold and dry weather high altitudes blunt trauma allergic rhinitis chemical irritants pregnancy vascular disorders vitamin c and k deficiency
Bleeding vessels may be closed using heat electric current or silver nitrate sticks, nasal packing by cotton and gauze, ligation, nasal surgery, removing the foreign body, reducing the amount of blood thinners or aspirin.