Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Udhay Preet SidhuYour feedback matters!
I am regularly suffering with skin energy. For that am taking citragine tablet. When I am taking that I am getting some side effects like complete 24 hours drowsiness and some constipation problem. But it gives some relaxation. Please suggest me best solution for my problem.
When I am walking a lot of distance it is resulting in rashes near the testis. Sir please give me suggestion to avoid this?
I want to now whether I can make my face brighter because I have a wheat texture and I want to look fair and I wanted my career in modeling because of my dry and little dark texture I am not feeling confident to start my passion.
I have small open pores on my face caused due to black heads and also few small black heads and a chicken pox scar is it necessary that I have to take any treatment or home remedies are enough?
I am 21 year old male and belongs to poor family. I have been suffering from Urticaria since 1 year. Which medicine will be better homeopathic or alopathic. Also suggest some medicine and Precaution. Some online doctors said it can not be cured completely but can be minimized. Is any doctor who take guarantee of curing it. I also suffered from Jaundice, chickenpox, smallpox and nightfall several time. Now I feel I will die soon. What should I do? Does my life destroyed?
Im 20 years old female and I have pimples and marks on my face Can I use clindac gel on face for pimples and pimple marks?
I am 17 years old. I have splits in my hairs. Many times I trim it. But still they are there after 15 20 days. Please help me.
I have red eyes and dark circles for 3 days, also getting a mild headache and less sleep. What should I do?
Recently I don't know how to use means which cream apply in before the treatment and which cream using after the treat .and also give further daily care for my worst skin means combination of skin easily worsen from sun. My skin is coming down from white to black stage.in my room also so hot , not possible to me by using any cooler or ac. Please suggest me before and after daily care of dermapen. Please send me day by day daily care from before the treatment to post treatment. .Thank you.
You feel you have wasted your youth at the age of 30 when you see grey hair, wrinkles on your skin and all other visible signs of ageing.
You wonder what went wrong, after all, you pumped iron in the gym, ate healthy food, got up early in the morning and did yoga, slept early, meditated, used all kinds of skin creams and the lists goes on and on.
We all do a lot of things to stay young and look young but there is one thing we don’t do and that is protect our body and our skin from pollution.
Have you ever wondered how much pollution can affect your skin?
Probably no, hence read on to find out..
Effects of pollution on skin
1.Causes aging, wrinkles, pimples, black heads etc.
2.Rids all natural oils from your skin
3.Dust forms a layer over your skin and congests your pores.
4.Sun’s heat during noon is very harmful as ultra violet rays of the sun can cause cancer, rashes and diseases. Pollution can cause numerous skin diseases and rashes.
5.Pollution can make your skin look dull as it rids them off oxygen.
6.It makes your skin rough.
7.It gives you a tan, which does not go away so easily.
Hence, now that you know the harmful effects of pollution on your skin it is better to curb them and keep them a bay.
Some of the Remedial Measures to prevent Pollution from affecting your skin are:
1.Wrap around a scarf or a Duppata around your head while going out.
2.Apply sunscreen when you go out in the sun from 12pm to 4 pm Or the much better option is to carry an umbrella when you go out in the sun
3.Moisturize your skin by applying moisturizer every night before sleeping.
4.Take an oil bath once a week to replenish your skin of its oils.
5.Try to wear a jacket or a coat while going out so that it shields you from the direct effect of pollution.
6.Mix Shikakai Powder, Channe ka Aatta, Haldi Powder, add water as needed, and make a fine paste of it. Use it as a substitute to soap.
7.Use warm water and scrub, to wash your face after coming home.
8.Eat healthy; it will help to flush out the toxins from your system.
Hence, if you follow these tips faithfully and accordingly, then you will be safe from pollution to some extent.
One cannot evade pollution completely; hence, it is advisable to take proper precautions.
I'm 24 years old. My 70 % of hair has been fallen. Now I want to do hair transplant. Hairtransplant Dr. Told me 3000 grafts is enough. Should I go for the transplant or not. Hair Transplant is a permanent solution for hair issue help me with this what should I do?
I am suffering from psoriasis disease for that am using medicine. For that am getting stomach fat wt I will do now.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world. Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by ayurveda.
- Eczema - One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes - Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria - These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis - Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching - Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.