Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Udaya RameshYour feedback matters!
My husband is using Repam tablets daily from past 6 months for depression is it good for long time to use?
My mother name is kanchan devi. She is 35 years old. She is suffering about 3-4 years. Depression ? dry, scaly skin ? fatigue or a feeling of sluggishness ? hair loss ? increased menstrual flow (women) ? intolerance to cold temperatures ? irritability ? muscle cramps ? slower heart rate ? weakness ? weight gain ? low body temperature ? dulled mental processes ? congestive heart failure, a condition where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the body's needs ? increased heart rate with abnormal rhythm or pounding (palpitations) ? high blood pressure ? increased body temperature (feeling unusually warm) ? increased sweating ? clamminess ? feeling agitated or nervous ? tremors in the hands ? feeling of restlessness even though the person is tired or weak ? increased appetite accompanied by weight loss ? interrupted sleep ? frequent bowel movements, sometimes with diarrhea ? puffiness around the eyes, increased tears, sensitivity to light, or an intense stare ? bone loss (osteoporosis) ? stopped menstrual. Can you suggest me which type of doctor have to be treat to my mother. Please suggest which type of specialist be have to meet.
Sir I am a student of b,tech. I have large dark circles under my eyes. Please provide me proper remedies ?
I am 20 year old dancer as profession due to the intense workout my hairs get polluted and all sweated. They are getting thinner and m suffering from hair loss I have competition after one month for which I have to like nice but this continuous hair fall ahhh please help me out.
My body and my face have different colour I have black points in my face too and I have pimples also tell me please wat to do for this problem.
I am getting heat from my head nd from my foot, so I am having hair fall heavily I am so worried about my hair kindly. Suggest me to get rid of heat nd hair fall.
Hi i am 24 years man have type 2 diabetics. Diagonised recently. Is it possible to recover by physical activity and food control without medication. Kindly suggest me how treat diabetic.
I am having severe fever from last 2 days, around 104. Have done all the tests but nothing came out. Wat it could be. Also having pain in some of the joints of the body.
I am using many different type of shampoos but only for few days after the same problem why? And on my center part of the head all hair I have lost. Please advice me what is the remedy?
I want to lose weight fast I take green tea 3 times a day, is it good to take green tea, are there any side effects of taking more green tea? How much to consume green tea?
I have a small problem its like skin itching later skin will become red color and also hair falling. Please suggest something
I have grow pimples on my face regularly and day per day please give a solution for this problem to feel relax.
My weight is 85 kg hight 6" I try to reduce my belly fat but nothing result we r regular exercise pls help Send me diet plan.
Hey there myself mamta patel and I need the solutions fir hairfall I have tried many hair products but it doesn't work. Please help me out.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.