Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. UdayYour feedback matters!
Kidney is the most vital organ in the body as it eliminates the waste material from our blood. When kidneys fails to carry out its work effectively the waste materials gets accumulated in the blood and end up with many serious disease condition that affects the other vital structures in our body. The function of the kidney is carried out artificially by an external device called dialyser to purify the blood and remove the waste products from it. This procedure is called as dialysis. There are two types of dialysis they are haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In Haemodialysis, the waste products are removed from the blood and there by the fluid and electrolyte balance is maintained.
Things a person should follow if they are undergoing haemodialysis
- Love your heart: Patients undergoing dialysis are at more risk of getting cardiac problems. So it is best advised to follow few of the following measures to take care of their heart
- Keep your blood pressure and cholesterol levels under control
- Quit smoking
- Reduce stress
- Have healthy low fat and heart friendly diet
- Get regular physical activity but avoid excessive strainers activity that may require extra effort from your heart
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Diet: Dialysis not only removes the waste matters from your blood but sometimes also the essential electrolytes and nutrients. Protein, potassium sodium and phosphorus are the major things that are to be noted.
- Encourage the patient to take high quality protein rich foods like meat, fish, milk, egg and chicken which is essential to improve your muscle strength and immunity.
- Have a check of your sodium level and take sodium rich foods accordingly, as excess sodium may increase the fluid intake.
- Limit your fluid intake: Use ice cubes instead of water or use small cups of water. Make sure you measure every sip of water you take.
- Don't Overeat: Slow down while eating and stop eating when you feel full. don’t over load your stomach
My anus some times burns after passing stool. Burning remains when I sut on seat or bed colonoly done found healed unhealed ulcers. Also in ultra sound slight enlarged prostate is found. Also I have acute burning in my penis after ejaculation. So Dr. gave me antibiotic of 1000 mg he thought it could be std also and asked me to massage my prostate daily with finger. Now its been a month after completing the course both anus burning and penis burning started again. So please tell both the problems can be due to prostate?
I have stone in kidney for 3mm. Also one 6.5 mm stone got stuck at left uv junction. What should I do. Needs operation or any remedy will help. It's paining a lot continuously since 48 hours.
Some one said me that intake of fenugreek affects the kidney function by increase in creatinine out go in urine .is it right or otherwise. Your expert opinion is eagerly awaited.
I have stone from 6-7 years. Please tel me the best treatment for this which can treat very well. Some its vey painful. I can not control it please rply as soon as possible.
My serum creatinine level was 2.7 and currently it is 1.9 doctor whom I'm showing is suggesting to do kidney biopsy he that do full now and can't we without doing reduce the creatinine and also there is rapid weight loss.
Hello dr. I am a 26 yr old married girl and I was having burning urination since 5 days but today onwards I am not having burning urination but still I want to know the medicine so that the infection doesn' t occur and can I have relationship with my husband now?
As per biopsy report prostate gland increased and likely to cause cancer in future. Can this disease be cured by Ayurvedic medicines/treatment? Do not want to take allopathy medicines.
Urine discharge in small drops al through out day, even after urinating. Wat r causes n symptoms of this.
Interstitial cystitis (IC), also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a difficult condition. It is difficult to diagnose and though there are treatments that can make life easier, there is no long-term cure. Interstitial cystitis is a lifelong bladder problem, that causes pressure and pain below the belly button. Symptoms can be constant, or they may fluctuate. It causes painful and urgent trips to the bathroom. In severe cases, you may need to urinate about 40 to 60 times in a day.
What causes interstitial cystitis (IC)?
The bladder is a hollow, muscular organ that holds the urine your body needs to dispose. The reason why IC occurs isn’t that clear, but there a few ideas:
1. An issue with bladder tissue allows chemicals in your urine to irritate the bladder.
2. Chemicals that are released when there is an inflammation in your body can cause the symptoms.
3. The bladder can be attacked by your immune system
4. Substances in your urine can damage your bladder
5. Nerve problems can wreak havoc on your bladder
Signs and Symptoms
People suffering from IC don’t display the same symptoms. The symptoms keep changing, be it every day, every week or every month. Sometimes, the symptoms may entirely disappear without treatment. Some common IC symptoms include:
1. Bladder pressure and pain that worsens after the bladder gets filled with urine
2. Pain in your urethra (the tube that drains the urine from your bladder), pelvis, lower back and lower tummy
3. Women experience vaginal pain (or the area behind it) or in the vulva
4. In men, a sensation of pain in the penis, testicles, scrotum or the region behind the scrotum
5. The urge to urinate, even if you had urinated a few moments ago
6. Women experience pain during intercourse
7. Men experience pain after sex or during orgasm
One common symptom shared by all people suffering from IC is a swollen bladder. There are certain things that can worsen your condition. These include:
1. Certain drinks or foods
2. Physical or mental stress
3. Menstrual cycles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.