Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uday Kumar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Uday KumarYour feedback matters!
Severe pain on the heel of foot after resting for a while on seat or bed. Finding hard to walk after standing from seat/bed especially in the morning after sleep. It will be relieved after some time of walk.
How to prevent from the pain in foot sole? Its too painful after the operation of corns. Now what to do? Any remedy?
My father is suffering from severe back pain since last one year. In starting Dr. Said that it was cancer, after so many test biopsy medicine there is no relief. After so many test Dr. Told us so many diseases but nothing was confirmed. In january open biopsy was done in which tb is shown which is also not confirmed disease. Now my father is taking medicines of that bt there is a very minor difference in his pain kindly suggest.
I had a fracture on the right hand shoulder. There was a operation of the shoulder. After six months that is the operation I had on october 2014. Now it is may, 2015 I am cannot completely lift the right hand and also cannot do all work with the right hand. There is some pain after I when I lift the right hand upwards. Please advise completely.
I am 40 year old I am suffer from shoulder pain from last 3 month. While playing volleyball I am slip. What should we do?
My mom is height is 5 and weight I approx 70 to 75 kgs. Shes not able to walk properly bcoz she complains abt leg pain while walking and over and above swelling doesn't go only. We had done check up of kidney and all everything came normal. Pls suggest..
Sir I am sister of duchenne muscular dystrophy which was recognized at age of 4 and he died on his 17 years of age and we have know nothing about carrier mutation now I am married and having a 1 years boy and he started walking on his 11 th month now I am worried that is DMD will continue in my family and please suggest test to know weather I am carrier r not and how I can get rid of these doubts, thanking you sir.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc. Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
- Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
- Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
- Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injection - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
- Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!