Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Uday KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old and diagnosed with diabetes for the first time though From the past 10 days I have changed my lifestyle and have monitored the fasting sugar level which is coming to be 110. Yesterday it decreased to 104 and today it increased to 113. Also since yesterday I am having throat issue including Running nose. I have started taking high fiber diet though at the same time I am consuming Diet Coke / Pepsi sometimes. Please assist what should be done. Also what fruits I should consume!
It has been 4 day I m have loose motion daily. I drink liquor most time what should I do. I also took many medicine give by the chemist what should I do to get healthy back.
I feel a sharp pain in my head, just behind the top of my ear. The pain remains temporary for a few seconds and goes away. And happens once or twice a day or two.
I am 3 months pregnant I have continuous vomiting I am taking vomikind tab as per doc suggestions please help.
Am not able to maintain erection for long time After some oral playing penis loose it's hardness when I start again I cum within second on penetrate Am feeling very depressed and my partner not feel good Am also suffering from premature ejaculation semen quality and quantity very low some Please suggest me effective solution.
Hi, I am 26 year old guy and my problem is that my cock is curved towards left and its thickness is not same as bottom is more thick then top. Please let me know how I can make it straight with uniform thickness. Thanks in advance.
I am 18 yearcold male and I am suffering from cold since 2 days. I can not sleep because of my nise is getting blocked while I am sleeping. Please help me to get rid of this.
Folliculitis is a specialised type of acne, which is manifested with red rashes, dryness of the skin and inflammation on hair scalp. This is a common skin issue and can be treated very well with natural medicines. Ayurveda is one natural form of medicine, which is best used to treat such skin problems. The ingredients used in Ayurveda are all very natural, organic and fresh. This means that there are hardly any side effects in this form of treatment. If you want to cure your folliculitis, with naturally occurring home remedies, then Ayurveda is the line of treatment that can be chosen. Here are some tips to help you in recovering from this skin problem.
- Coconut Oil: Research shows that daily use of virgin coconut oil on the infected area can reduce irritation and inflammation. This needs to be applied once daily for better results. Coconut oil contains fats, which are not only good for consumption in the dishes, but also good for the skin. These fatty acids are absorbed by the skin and help in a speedy recovery.
- Neem: The extensive anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of neem leaves are very well known all over the world. Fresh neem leaves can be made into a paste and directly applied over the infected area. Apart from providing a soothing sensation, it also removes all the dirt from the infected area, thereby cleaning it and giving it time to heal faster.
- Vinegar: Vinegar has a unique property of reducing rashes and redness that develops on the skin. For instance, apple cider vinegar can be mixed with two parts of water and directly applied to the infected area for about 10 minutes.
- Garlic: Eating garlic clove or garlic supplements every day helps in reducing inflammation. It is said that garlic contains sulphur and other supplements, which help in reducing the inflammation that folliculitis causes. Once the inflammation is reduced, the pain subsides to quite an extent. With less discomfort in the affected region, the infection heals faster.
- Aloe Vera: The juice of aloe vera, when applied onto the infected area, causes the burning sensation and itching to soothe. This soothing property of aloe vera makes it an important remedy. Once the skin is cool and clean, the infection heals faster.
These are some of the naturally occurring remedies to cure folliculitis faster and to provide immediate relief to those suffering from it.