Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UdayYour feedback matters!
In my childhood, I made a lot of tension with the penis, unknowingly, now its size does not rise and jealousy.
Is there any single test to diagnose sti's and std's? Whats the window period for that test? Which of the sti's and std's are curable and which are not? Are sti's, std's life threatening?
MALE, 47 YEAR, ONE ISSUE MAIL CHILD (10 YEARS) MARRIAGE 12 YEARS PROBLEMS: 1. LACK OF DESIRE FOR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP 2. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION 3. PREMATURE DISCHARGE
मेरे बच्चा 5 year का है जिसको 2 महीने पहले डेंगू हो गया था उसके बाद उसको थोड़े मे ही जुकाम खशी हो जाता है क्या बच्चे की humidity power कमजोर हो गई है या कुछ और कारण हो सकता है । please suggest me.
Male #infertility has many causes--from hormonal imbalances to physical #problems, to psychological and/or behavioral problems. Moreover, fertility reflects a man's '#overall' health. Men who live a healthy lifestyle are more likely to produce healthy sperm. The following list highlights some #lifestyle choices that negatively impact male fertility--it is not all-inclusive:
- smoking--significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm cell motility.
- prolonged use of marijuana and other recreational drugs.
- chronic alcohol abuse.
- anabolic steroid use--causes testicular shrinkage and infertility.
- overly intense exercise--produces high levels of adrenal steroid hormones which cause a
- Testosterone deficiency resulting in infertility.
- inadequate vitamin c and zinc in the diet.
- tight underwear--increases scrotal temperature which results in decreased sperm production.
- exposure to environmental hazards and toxins such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive
- Substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals
- malnutrition and anemia.
- excessive stress!
Modifying these behaviors can improve a man's fertility and should be considered when a couple is trying to achieve pregnancy.