Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. UdayYour feedback matters!
In my CBC report hemoglobin11.40g/dL, PCV 35.30, RBC 6.17, MCV 57, MCH 18.4, RDW 15.40 In my Lipid profile Triglycerides 252.0, HDL 22.00, VLDL 50.40 is there any medication should be in this case to normalize these parameters?
I am not doing good for the past 3 months, as my body temperature is not normal, Hence taken blood test 3 times but every thing looks fine. But still I can feel my body temperature is not normal. And my hands are also shivering. Please advise me.
Have a mango everyday for the following health benefits.
1) For Clear Skin - Eating mangoes helps in clearing clogged pores and reducing acne or other impurities. It helps the skin glow when used externally (application of pulp).
2) For Improved Sex Performance - Mangoes have aphrodisiac quality. They are a rich source of vitamin E and other hormone balancing minerals. They help in improving your libido as well as sexual performance.
3) For Cholesterol Control - Mangoes have appreciable levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C which together help in lowering serum cholesterol levels (bad cholesterol). It also known to help in losing weight.
4) For Eye Health - Vitamin A is most crucial for your eye health and a good eye sight. A single big ripe mango ensures a fourth of needed daily value of vitamin A.
5) To Alkalize Your Body - The tartaric acid, malic acid as well as citric acid found in the fruit help in maintaining the alkali reserve of the body.
6) To Boosts Immunity - Having good amount of this fruit in the season equips you for the entire year. Armed with a high levels of vitamin C and vitamin A as well as battery of carotenoids, mangoes are the best fruit for immunity building.
7) For Diabetes Check - Mangoes have a relatively low glycemic index (41- 60) compared to other sweet fruits, therefore it is relatively safe for diabetics to consume it. Also, mango leaves extract is know to normalize blood insulin levels.
8) Improves Digestion - The high fiber content of mangoes helps in digestion as well as elimination of waste. It contains enzymes for breaking down protein, which boosts digestion too.
9) To Protect From Heat Stroke - 'Aam Panna, raw mango pulped and made into a sweet/sour drink, is know to help the body cool down. It helps against beating the heat and fights dehydration.
10) Prevents Cancer - The rich antioxidant compounds and enzymatic properties of mango, safeguards against leukemia, colon, breast, as well as prostate cancers.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Dear Doctors, My father is 65 years old, had suffering from fever and cough, he use to suffer from cough once in a year, Yesterday had an appointment at clinic, doctor advised to take the ECG ECG has been taken, since it's Sunday there was no availability of specialists doctor, The doctor at the hospital advised ECG seems to be normal except sinus Tachycardia The reading of sinus Tachycardia is 812, and shot pr interval is 401 Can Doctors advice if this is normal.
If I am on some other medications such as drugs for diabetes, hypertension, etc.; do I have to stop them while on homeopathy?
Sir mine penis size Small and jaldi discharge ho jata hai shayad jyada masturbation ke karan hua hai sir koi natural treatment batao kya penis pump sahi rahega kya.
Mera pate buhat kharab rehta hai zada kar gas ke shekayat hai mane buhat chote Dr. Ko dekhaya hai magar kuche hasel nahi huwa.
I am suffering frm indigestion and acidic problems due to the removal of gallbladder suggest me something.
I am having consistent premature ejaculation what are the tips to cure it? please sir tell me I feels to die by thinking this happening to me?
5 signs your body is lacking in water
Water is indispensable for the human body as 90% of the brain and almost 60 per cent of an adult body is chiefly made up of water. Water is just as important as any of your meals. Each cell and organ depends on water for its proper functioning and for flushing out toxins and fats from the body. An average man must consume roughly 3 litres (10-12 glasses) of water per day; and a woman requires about 2.5 litres (8-10 glasses). If you're not meeting this requirement, you might be fall prey to dehydration.
The state of water deficiency or dehydration can be determined through various symptoms. Read on to know the 5 most common signs:
1. The colour of your urine is dark
The colour of your urine indicates your health. The lesser the water you drink, the darker is the colour of your pee. If your urine is pale yellow, you drink a sufficient amount of water. If it's dark yellow and concentrated, it's a sign for you to refill on water. Also, if you haven't urinated for more than two hours, you should immediately gulp 2 glasses of water.
2. You experience frequent headaches
Headaches are often caused by dehydration when the pressure from your blood vessels falls. Dehydration makes it tough for your heart to pump enough oxygen to the brain. Drinking sufficient amounts of water ensures the flow of oxygen in your body.
3. You feel dizzy and fatigued
Lack of water can often lead to laziness and restlessness. It may also cause a rapid change in your blood pressure. Low or high blood pressures are stimulants of fatigue. Water gives you instant energy that wakes up your whole system, thus making you feel revitalised.
4. You have constipated bowel movements
Water is one of the top natural remedies for constipation or troubled bowel movements. If your fluid intake is low, you're likely to have stomach, gastric and bowel problems. The digestive system depends on water to help food move through both the intestines. It checks the functions of the digestive tract, while also keeping it flexible and clean.
5. You experience brain fogs and blackouts
Your brain cells and nerves react severely to water loss. You may start feeling a lack of concentration along with temporary memory loss. Blackouts and fogs are common when you have a deficit of water. You might even experience difficulty in carrying out cognitive tasks.
If you're experiencing similar issues, you must enhance your daily water intake. You can try carrying a sipper around, which allows you to keep a tab on your water consumption. To relish water as a refreshing beverage, you can infuse freshly chopped fruits and herbs in a pitcher of chilled water. This flavoured water also cleanses your body of all toxins and chemicals, thus keeping you fresh.