Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Uday BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I had fever last week and I took 2 tablets of Crocin in 15 hours of gap. I got relief from fever but I am getting a burning sensation while urinating 2 days have passed since I got relief from fever but still I am having this problem. Also I am getting bit difficulty while urinating. I tried drinking lots of water but couldn't see enough change. I am 21 year old (Male)
I am 48 years male. I am suffering very frequently urinal problem. So I have to urinate. So advice me.
My father he is a farmer. We have scan for MRCP, it summery is given below 1. Gallbladder is distended and showing tiny concretions with minimal mucosal edema and wall thickening. 2.2mm stone/sludge noticed in distal CBD with dilated IHBR/EHBR. 3. Diffuse edema and enlargement of pancreatic parenchyma with necrosis (30%) in body and tail region with peripsncreatic inflammatory exudate, thickening of renal and later conal fascia noticed. How to rectify this problems and then what should I do?
He feels burning sensation at the tip of his penis while urination. Specially after sex. Once he had suffered from ghanorea also Kindly suggest something.
I Have been suffering from kidney Stones formed in my left Kidney. How are stones formed? And what are the remedied to cure the kidney stones of size 5mm of 4 stones.
How much NCCT (abdomen )and urine kidney function cost and. Is my kidney swollen. As I have told ultra sounds shows hydronephrosis and hydroureter. Well I just had ultra sound and KUB X-ray n some 1 told me that I have hydronephrosis n hydroureter .n which means I have fluid is increasing in my right kidney well. Is that true?
My father 68 years had testicals opt, after confiming the advance prostate cancer, he is taking caluran 50 mg 3 times daily, is it correct, and what are its side effects.
I have a small 4.9 mm kidney stone in my right kidney. For the past 60 days, my whole abdomen is paining severely from 11 am to 9 pm. That does not mean all day long but the pain appears frequently in these hours. Does this stone causing the pain? Because I have some other problems related with urination. I drink 3 lit water. So, I go to pee 15-17 times a day since teenage. But now I have a new problem like difficulty in peeing. I have a strong urge to pee but when I go to pee, it takes 5 to 10 minutes to start. Sometimes it get obstructed. I have to force to pee. I hold my urine a lot because of place. So, I consulted 2 Doctors but both of them took my condition very lightly. They told that I have anxiety problem because my ultrasound and x-ray reports are normal. Blood sugar, thyroid, BP is ok. My urine has no infection. So, they took it like a joke. They told that I have mental stress. I will die Doctor if you take my disease lightly. This is very serious for me and painful too. For the past 60 days, I stayed at home, unable to go anywhere because of severe abdomen pain. If it is anxiety then why does it pain in my whole abdomen for the past 60 days? I can feel my pain but both Doctor didn't. What's wrong with me and my medicines? Why it's not working a little bit after a strict diet? Please tell me Doctor what's wrong? I can not move, can not work, can not low down or bend because of pain in right side of my naval. I am unable to go college because I can not walk a little. My exams are coming. So, my future will be spoiled if not treated soon. One more thing to add, in 13th december one boy hit me with a punch in my liver area. And I had some pain of the impact for 4 days. Does it causing pain after 2 months? I also eats rich, spicy, oily food in december, january. I leads a unhealthy life style since 4 years. No physical activity, video game, late night sleep, wake up late. I do not drink milk and vegetables. First Doctor, after seeing my reports, has diagnosed that I had Irritable Bowel Syndrome. So he gave me Colospa retard for 15 days. He told me to change my diet to recover soon. I did the same. But after 1 month no recovery at all. Still lot of pain in my abdomen. So, I consulted a Gastroenterologist. He gave me 1) Menoctyl (twice) 2) Veloz 20 (once) 3) Drotin DS (SOS) for 1 month I am taking this medicines for the past 11 days. But no relief. Still there is a lot of pain. Now I am frustrated with allopathy. So I decided to take homeopathy. Is that a right choice? Tell me doctor please. And tell me the exact name of foods to be avoided for preventing further kidney stones in future? Does 4.9 mm need any surgery in future?
I had pain in my heel of right foot. Mostly after inactivity or after waking up. Pain used to go down with activity and some times after passing urine. Got my uric acid test done it was ok. This occuted an year ago as well but got ok after I changed my shoe. This time also it has started after I bought a new shoe. I shall change my shoe. But does it mean some other problem. Or is it only shoe.
I am 32 year old. I done my semen analysis show 10-15 pus cell. Is this a bacterial prostatitis or non bacterial process. How long should I take antibiotic.
- Kidney disease can affect children in various ways, ranging from treatable disorders without long-term consequences to life-threatening conditions.
- Acute kidney disease develops suddenly, lasts a short time, and can be serious with long-lasting consequences, or may go away completely once the underlying cause has been treated.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) does not go away with treatment and tends to get worse over time.
Kidney disease in children can be caused by
- birth defects
- hereditary diseases
- nephrotic syndrome
- systemic diseases
- urine blockage or reflux
A health care provider diagnoses kidney disease in children by completing a physical exam, asking for a medical history, and reviewing signs and symptoms. To confirm diagnosis, the health care provider may order one or more of the following tests:
- urine tests
- blood test
- imaging studies
- kidney biopsy
Treatment for kidney disease in children depends on the cause of the illness.
- Children with a kidney disease that is causing high blood pressure may need to take medications to lower their blood pressure. Improving blood pressure can significantly slow the progression of kidney disease. As kidney function declines, children may need treatment for anemia and growth failure.
- Children with kidney disease that leads to kidney failure must receive treatment to replace the work the kidneys do. The two types of treatment are dialysis and transplantation.
- For children with CKD, learning about nutrition is vital because their diet can affect how well their kidneys work. Parents or guardians should always consult with their child’s health care team before making any dietary changes.
What are the Symptoms Associated with Pediatric Kidney Disease?
Kidney disease often goes undetected in the general population, but children and adolescents are at an even greater risk due to the nature of the causes of the diseases and the ambiguity of the symptoms.
Children might not be aware of some of the changes that are impacting their body and will not always let their parents know of potential issues.
Common symptoms for children are:
- Swelling (even mild) of the hands and feet and/or puffiness around the eyes caused by excess fluid build-up, to the point where the child’s ability to move around normally is compromised
- After initial swelling, socks or a belt can leave an indentation in the skin that will persist
- Lack of or decrease in appetite.
- In children with ESRD it is especially important to keep their appetite up because transplant eligibility is based partially on growth.
- Decreased or increased frequency of urination. Children who can normally use the toilet without assistance may suddenly begin to wet the bed at night
- Long-lasting changes in the color of the urine such as unusually dark or red, which can indicate blood, and changes in appearance of urine such as extra foam that can indicate protein
- Headaches resulting from high blood pressure
- Flu-like Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite
- Stunted or poor growth as compared to similar age group peers
- Difficulty concentrating and poor school performance
Another potential indicator of pediatric kidney disease is family history of kidney disease. Genetic related disease is much more common in children than in adults. If there is family history, it is a good idea to get a check-up.
In parents that are pregnant with a child with polycystic kidney disease a common symptom is decreased amniotic fluid.
Looking at the list of common symptoms it is easy to see how CKD can go undiagnosed. As a parent or caregiver, it is important to have conversations with your children to understand the severity and duration of the symptoms and follow up with pediatric nephrologist.