Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uday Bhaskar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Uday BhaskarYour feedback matters!
How can I reduce my creatinine level, it is affecting my kidney and I'm doing dialysis twice in a week.
I an 40 years old and have frequent urination problem from last week chek sugar nill please advice. I have frequent urination problem from last week chek sugar as nil and I am 35 years old please advice me.
Burning in urine after c-section delivery. Urine pass karte time bohot chubhta hai. Its 11th day. Is this serious or normal? Meri stitches abhi kati nhi h.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hlooo dear sir/mam muje kl subh se urin me bhut jyada jlan ar pain ho rha h. Kya ye kisi bimari ka sympton h?
I'm 26 year male. From one year I feel frequent unination. I always feel urination after bathing and using water during toilet. Also if I watched any adult vid. A drop of water come out from my penis. Please suggest me a treatment and medicines.
Sir, what happen if uti infection shown in urine culture positive. What can I do for this or what are the precaution & medicine I can take. Please suggest me as soon as possible. Thanks.
Sir, my husband done test yesterday. His serum creatine 1.4.any problem with that. please suggest me.
Why Urine irritation problem occurs?
Hello everyone I am doctor Gaurav Nigam. I am a pediatrician by profession. I want to talk about a very common complaint which mostly parents come with especially of one or two month old babies.
They tell me that mostly these children are crying a lot passing out urine. The thing is they go from one doctor to the other doctor so many times that they have given this medicine and that medicine whereas there is no medicine required for it. Each and every one of us has a bladder and that bladder gets filled with urine. The thing in these children is that bladder is very small compared to their size. What happens is when the urine fills in it gets distended. It cannot be compared to the feeling of discomfort and that is the reason why baby cries.
So when the bladder fills baby cries and when he passes out the urine the bladder gets empty and baby stops crying. This is a classical cycle which happens every time when a baby passes out urine in certain cases of course. And this is an absolutely normal thing. So for this thing you don't really have to seek the doctor. I think that should solve a lot of queries of a lot of parents.
If you want to seek any help any query that you have for me. You can contact me through lybrate.