Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. U V RamachandraYour feedback matters!
I want to know the fruits , vegetables and exercises which helps for kidneys and heart protection for 50 years women.
How to increase my sperm count? I have not checked my sperm count. Hut generally how to increase it? Normal foods which would help me to increase the sperm count?
I am 40years old male and I m suffering for blood pressure high and also I am diabetes person last 2 year. What should I do?
Sometimes I have a severe headache just for few moments and then it's gone. It occurs only around once or twice in a month. What could be the possible reason for this?
Hello. I am 22 years old male. I have a problem that I i think that I can not do sex and I will ejaculate early. I thought all time that I am not achieving erection properly. When I masturbate I got erection hard. When I do work out I got erection automatically. During day time I got semi erection automatically. But on google I read that morning erections are necessary for healthy sex life. But I do not got morning erections. I always tensed about morning erections. Then I thought it seems I have low testosterone otherwise any other problem. I am doing decisions as per my own level. That I have this problem I have that problem. What should I do.
Sir, I am 22 year old male, I have sexual feelings only towards the men and i'm not attracted by any.
I have a oily skin. I have got rashes on my skin. I even feel itching sometime. Moreover I am suffering from mouth ulcers. So, what should I do?
I have sore throat, early when consulted with doc said tissues located at back of the throat. But due to that I prevails less smelling sense. But never suffered with cold and cough often. Will that be a problem on later stages of life? What kind of treatment should I undergo? Kindly please suggest me a solution.
How do porn stars keep their penis erect for such a long time? Is it possible do they take some drugs?
I am having a minor throat ache but besides taking medicines it is not getting alright. What should I do?
My penis size is small comparing to average size of penis. So I face challenges when I sex. I want to increase my penis size, without taking medicine as medicines to increase penis size may have side effects. I want some natural method . Please help!
Sir, I used to get headache twice or once a month 4 years back. Last year onwards, I noticed that this frequency has increased to about 4-5 times in a month. I have daily exposure to PC monitor 8 hrs/day. I do not watch TV. Especially, When I continue (after it begins) to wear my specs, this headache aggravates fast. So I have to keep them off. I have myopia since childhood. My number is (-3.5) on both eyes. This year onwards I am also using glass for reading purpose (+0.75). Kindly give your suggestions for the recurring headaches. Thanking you. Sandeep Chaturvedi Mathura (INDIA) chaturvedi. Sandeep@yahoo. Co.in.
My wife got head injury by an accident and she has stitches on her four hard please suggest me how it could be removed.
For all the fitness fanatics, watching their calorie count is one of the most challenging tasks that they are confronted with. While carbohydrates are among the highest sources of energy and crucial for the well-being of a person, excess of carbohydrates might lead to a significant amount of calorie gain. It is precisely for this reason that many who intend to lose the kilos, often have to give up on rice. Rice has always featured as the staple of a lot of cultures and yet it is universally considered baneful for those on a diet. Substituting rice isn't an easy task considering it is integral to many cuisines and is also one of the most widely preferred dishes. In that regard, customized diets and replacement products have emerged as a boon in their lives. One of the best replacement foods, creating waves in the culinary world is cauliflower rice.
1. Low in calories: Unlike rice, cauliflower does not amount to a high calorie gain while imparting essential nutrients to the body. Cauliflower is rich in fiber that cleanse the digestive tracts, it also contains vital antioxidants like vitamins A, C and D and therefore, purifies your system from within. It is packed with anti-inflammatory properties, thus providing the required amount of energy without adding to the unwanted fats.
2. Controls diabetes Rice is often perceived as a stimulant of diabetic conditions. Since cauliflower increases the protein intake of the body and averts the consumption of unrefined carbohydrates, it substantially reduces the chances of insulin spike. Switching over to cauliflower helps in abetting the dreaded diabetes, an ailment that afflicts a large section of the modern lives.
3. Tasty to eat: Unlike most bland diet food like the spaghetti squash, cauliflower does not make you crib and crave for some buttery indulgences. When cooked with like couscous, it can be all light and fluffy, ideal as a side dish to curries. Whereas, when served in salads, raw cauliflower can be fairly toothsome and crunchy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Please tell the real symptoms of migraine. And please tell me the medicine which gives release in migraine. Please help me. I my very much worried about it.
Dr. Mere friend k ear me buds lagate tym thoda jyada lag gya jisse uske ear me infection ho gyi or kush sunai nai deta achi tarah se Resha ban gya hai ear me Kon sa tonic dale ear me jo acha ho uske liye ThanQ doctor Amit Sharma Friend ki age 30 years hai Vo ek ldki hai.
Since september I am having lower back/waist stiffness which gives me pain at left hip to ankle. Had xray/mri and blood test like aso/crp/hlab27/vit d/uric acid but all were normal. 15days post this after consulting orthopaedic and having medicine, suddenly I developed constipation which resulted fissure (as per surgeon), having medicine for this but not relieving. Presently the stiffness is still there which creating difficulties in driving, sitting in office, bending along with always irritation in anus and gives the feeling that stool is not clear. Pl suggest.
A change in weather bring about changes in the composition of dust and pollen and induce seasonal allergies, which a huge number of people fear. The good news is that there are a number of common food substances which can help control these seasonal allergies. There are specific ingredients in these foods which improve immunity and provide antihistamine-like effects (which is what most anti-allergic drugs do). Some of these foods are mentioned below:
- Green tea: With its natural dose of antihistamines, it prevents you from developing allergies. A hot cup in the morning acts as a good shield against sneezing, which is common with pollen and dust allergies.
- Oranges and strawberries: Vitamin C is essential for controlling allergies and it is always recommended to reach for a couple of fresh oranges or strawberries than popping a vitamin pill. They also contain other substances like traces of Omega-3 fatty acids and Quercetin.
- Garlic: This blocks the production of chemicals that can cause allergies. Eating a couple of cloves in the morning daily will do wonders for the allergy prone people.
- Turmeric: This miraculous Indian spice has strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps prevent all kind of allergies.
- Nuts and seeds: For the vegetarians, eating walnuts and flax seed is a good alternative. A handful of walnut is equal to 3 ounces of salmon. Flax seed also contains selenium which has anti-allergic properties.
- Cabbage and broccoli: The flavonoid called quercetin helps by reducing inflammation that is usually associated with allergies. Other sources include apples, onions, berries, and cauliflower.
- Fatty fish: These contain a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids, and work better than the supplements any day. Take your pick from mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, trout, bluefish or herring. These have two types of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) which are known to prevent people developing allergic symptoms. This anti-allergic property provides great relief in people who see seasonal allergic changes.
- Local honey: For those who suffer from pollen allergy, a morning dose of honey helps build tolerance to this kind of allergy.
- Wasabi: This pungent green paste helps breathing by opening up the airways and is very good for blocked nasal passages. It also is rich in antihistamines and helps prevent you from developing allergies.
- Yoghurt and Kefir: These and other dairy products are rich in probiotics which contain a lot of friendly bacteria like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, which are generally found in the intestines. They also help build immunity and increase body’s ability to fight allergens better.
So, for those prone to seasonal allergies, there are few things that are easy to find and well within the reach of regular kitchen and can shield against allergies.