Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Hi doctor my normal penis size is 2 inch when it rise it go uo to 5 inch im so weak I want ti increase penis size with out side effect is it possible.
Hi I got frequent sneezing and running nose problem for past 8 years, usually sneezing starts at morning bed once I wake up, tried many English medicines it will not help so far and Presently I am residing in Singapore, can advice which type of treatment is best for me.
Hi we got married in 2014 and used precautions for 1 year after that on regular basis we are doing intercourse but my wife is not getting pregnant. Dr. Said eggs is not developing fully. So today she gave fertomid 50, normoz, divafol, feris 100. May I know what kind of medicine they are and for which purpose?
I'm suffering for dry cough from last 1week and I have red eyes from over last 5days and I can't see the people from 50 metres and suffering from fever so, please sir, help me.
Sir muje bavasir (piles) ki prob. Hai koi ilaj bataye mere ko hatho mai khujli hoti hai koi ilaj batye.
Is MF cure capsule and M60 capsule can cure spermtorrhea or any other medicine is better I have this problem since 8 years now I am facing the problem of ED and PE also.
There was a time when I use to get lots of pleasure while having intercourse with my partner but now I feel that diameter of her vejina has increased a bit, earlier it was very rough to push my organ into her vagina and she use to scream while taking it in, and actually both of us use to love this rough intercourse but now the roughness has vanished both of us has realized it together. And because of this decreased friction she is missing my domination, she loves when I am rough and dominating, my domination increases with roughness, she also says" I want your domination back", although my organ is very hard, but due to this issue I lose focus while having intercourse and looses my erection.
I am struggling to get a hard erection and long duration of control and I also believe that the length of my penis has decreased. Please provide and medicine details ar dietary support that I can take.
I am 25 year old boy from India. Last week I had chest pain, it lasted few minutes. Yesterday I again felt it. Is it symptom of heart disease?
How can I relief from itching in the joint of the leg. It is because of fungal action. How can I relief it.?
My husband is 29 years old. He has 126 sugar level on fasting and post food its 176. What should we do?
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps.