Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. U B JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have stretched scars on my back, my legs and arm pit. I have not consulted any doctors. What should I do?
How to get rid of white hair? Why does it comes at the age of 19 years and pimples and to keep face white? Please help me
I have dark spot in my face. What should I do to make my skin glow? Please give me some home remedies.
My face is becoming darker day by day, my age is only 19 but people say I luk like 25+ suggest me some medicine or home remedies.
I am 24 years old. I have light reddish marks on my cheeks. What should I do? I also have few cuts and scratches on my skin and they left marks. I have used Nomarks, Eraser cream but it didn't work. What should I do?
The best way to get rid of dark circles is by sleep well and avoid stress and tension. Cocumber is best among all natural ingredients for black circles. It is a natural astringentthat can lighten dark patches on skin.
I am 21 female. I am having black coloured smooth flat and round warts on my face and neck. And now they are growing in number and size. How to stop them and remove them. Please suggest some homeopathic treatment.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil from the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.