Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. U B JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and have a dark skin how can I become fair. Give me skin cream to use in night to get skin bright. And does not contain side effects, please help me.
I am having problem during latrine in my anus. It's paining badly. Please help me to get rid of this problem. I am having problem from last two month.
Hello sir. I'm Ved a 25 year old person. I want to know The name of an ointment that is used to clear wound marks on skin. My skin has got black on heaps due to skin disease problems. The disease has been cured but it left its black marks on my heaps. So sir please suggest me an ointment that can be used for curing it. Thank you so much.
Often I use to have a pimples on my face and due have a holes my face which makes me look bad. I request you suggest me good lotion/anointment to get rid of the holes and marks on the face. Thanks in advance.
I have undergone surgery surgery for prostrate 10 yr ago. When can I start normal life and exercises.Please tell.
Hii doctor I want to remove accidental scars on my face .please suggest me .any scar removing cream and any other method.
I am having a Burning Sensation in my Underarms. I have to keep my hands on upside. So please give me solution regarding it.
I need solution for mah skin. Because it is oily after 15minute of wash it will become oily again Nd again.
Hi there! I'm a 17 year old male boy from lucknow. I have been experiencing a lot of problem regarding my lips. They tend to crack very often and gets chapped easily. They split not only from the sides but on the upper lips too and looks like a cut. It is very difficult to speak in this state as I experience a lot of pain. I tried applying an antiseptic cream called BoroPlus but it does not helps and it gives and irritating feeling on and around my lips, I also tried using glycerine but it makes my lips blackened and gives a burning effect. I use my own glass separated from other people and I use a medicated toothpaste called RA Thermoseal. It happens extremely often to me and does not gets cured for more than 2 weeks. And help would be appreciated.
I am suffering from fungal skin infection. I tried many antifungal creams, antibiotics by consulting docs but problem recurs. How I will get rid of it?
I want to get the glow on my face and want chubby cheeks since my cheeks have depression what should I do.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"