Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. U B JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have wheatish complexion with combination and sensitive skin. When I do for facials my skin is all good but after 10-15 days my face skin becomes dull dark and lifeless. My face starts looking too dark with no radiance. Furthermore I have discoloration near my mouth and the skin is not smooth.
I have dark circles under eyes. Which cream to remove dark circles under in my eyes? I use some cream on dark circle but don't remove my dark circles.
Please suggest diet to avoid Anal fissure? I am not taking maida products. Used to drink 4 ltrs of water daily. Drinks coconut water daily. U sed to have fruits juices and salads on daily basis. Still the same persists that too heart taking pain. duphalac syrup .am taking at bed time. Avoids lemon, buttermilk ,curd .Please suggest what else to do as I am completely fed up with this life taking issue. Also, Please tell me, is this problem problematic w.r.t marriage. Surgery advisable or not? Since I am not at all ready for surgery. What are the pros and cons after surgery?
Hello sir/ma'am, on my eyes having the dark circles from long time. Is this because of heredity, having the same with my mummy or have some other reason behind it and how would I remove or get lighten from my eyes.
Hello Doctors, My face is dull & oily dark my body is white but don't know why my face is so dull I want fair look what should I use suggest me please.
Hello, I am 24 years old male and I want to lose my weight minimum 7 kg and my color is not vary fair so I want to become fair so I want some tips for that if you can suggest me something then please suggest.
I am male .23 years. Dear sir or madam my face is very doulness .not glowing using any face cream which cream using madam in medical stores pls suggestions me madam.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.