Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Sir, I have pain at bottom of feet. When I get stand it remain for 1 to 2 minute that it become normal. Every time I stand. I got diabetes test it shows normal still I have pain.
I am a 28 yrs old male and have backache from last 6 months. Pain is in middle of two hands (middle back pain) when I lift weights (small weights also) and typing keyboard. Please suggest me solution.
I am suffering from knee pain. It's not paining while playing or walking. It's paining while sitting and getting up from the floor. Left leg.
I have shoulder joint dislocation. So I could not take up any strenuous work. I am putting on weight. So what can I do to reduce weight?
Sir I'm 20 year old male 6th September 2016 I broke my humeral bone due to arm wrestling. I was undergone a surgery to fix my fracture. A 8 screw plate was attached to realign my bone. I have no nerve damage and everything is fine. I have a very big passion for weightlifting. I used to lift 25-30 KGS dumbbell and was regular to gym. NOw I'm highly demotivated and tensed about my left hand. Will I be able to gain that strength again? Can I lift heavy weight with this plate in my arm? Can I continue passion of weight lifting after full recovery? Will my hand be same as before with plate in it? What are the precautions to be taken if I do lift weight with plate in my arm. Please help me. Thank you.
Im getting tremors in hands n legs. Sometimes in cheeks. Im taking alcohol since 10 yrs. I had body pains from last 6 yrs.
What is the anamoly of fusion of cervical vertebrae and why it happens? Does it affect the life of an individual?
Dear Doctor Last 10 Years I am suffering knees pain in this regards I have taken so many medicines use oil but did not get relief. Please home pathology medicines. Regards.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.