Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tv Ramesh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Tv RameshYour feedback matters!
My 18-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma Preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
My age is 55, female, I don' t have blood sugar or any disease. I am having shoulder pain last one month. I going physiotherapy better now but why this happened, precautionary measuresor any exercise please explain
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.
I am 23 of age, male. Height 5.8. Weight 50. I have skinny body for almost last 4-5 years. I have normal diet but I hardly feel hungry all the day now I don't even have the diet that I used to have in my school time, 5 years back. I din't even smoke or drink ever. What should I do to improve my health. I'm also suffering with backache, specially on neck, for 4-5 months as I study in sitting posture almost 7 hours a day. Some times it is unbearable. Due to this backache I don't feel freshness in body when I wake up at morning. Please give me advice how to get rid of this backache.?
Hi, irregular periods, before on april month periods come after 33 days, on march I was waiting fro period come after 29 days but it came after 32 days and this month I calculated 2 dates after 29 and after 33 days but period not came till now, I was feeling mild cram on belly button and down of belly button means lower abdomen but it comes and go type, white milky discharge also coming, before 2 days feeling fatigue, dizziness and shortness of breath and feeling sleepy all the time but now only fatigue and belly button and lower abdomen cramp which comes and go, what to do now, is this sign of pregnancy or just PMS, my expected period date was 16th May according to 33 days cycle, what to do, Another question is I was feeling pain from last 3 months on my lower back which goes till left butts and left calf when I take rest and pain goes all part pain also goes why this happen, please help me with both tbe question. According to irregular periods we have to do intercourse every other day for better results but we bore and leave some days and thats why this problem comes, Doctor told me try for 6 months then if no positive results come then I give you fertility medicine which is taking from 2nd or 3rd day of cycle. By this process how much chances of conceiving is their.
I have acute pain around elbow joint. No swelling, no known injury. Please suggest a remedy. Thanks.
What r the disease related to knee pain does psoriasis causes knee pain or climbing steps regularly affect the knee. With this I tested h pylori positive 2 years back n still suffering from it please want to get rid of this.
Hi, I am 20 years old female, and I have backache from last 2-3 months, I wen to the civil hospital in chandigarh and Dr. Just gave the medicine to me for 15 days. After 15 days I get back to that pain again. And I also having huge amount of hair falling and m also very very skinny. Please suggest how to get out fro these three problems.
Unable to do squats because on bending there is a sudden shooting pain in the knee. What should i do? Please advise.
My mother age of 55 is suffering with joint pains in hand, neck, legs nd back. Her body was like selling. What to do.
My wife is about 30 years of age. She is having very often a typical pain in nerve at waist back those days when her work load is high or walks a lot. The pain is sometimes like a sciatica pain typo. Plz suggest.
Sir, I am 17 year old. I am studying for CA. But just one year before I am suffering from back pain. I can't get any relief from this disease. Can you please help me sir?
My son had shoulder dislocation 4 years back while in college. But, last week when he was just playing with ball, his should got dislocated and when he shook, got stuck properly. However, he is with sling. He is 25 years old. Whether surgery is apt in his case. Please advise. Or any other alternative to avoid risk. Pl sugest. M S R Setty.
My eyes are paining daily. I removed my spectacles, what should I do please suggest me. And also my back is paining. Recently I joined a company and from morning to evening I have to sit and work in front of computer.
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.