Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Trupti Kulkarni
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Trupti KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Premature ejaculation (PE) which I prefer to call early ejaculation, is the most common sexual problem facing men under 40. While it’s important to understand the physical and emotional causes of PE it might appeal to the male “fix-it” nature instead to suggest certain techniques known to slow or stop PE
I refer to these techniques, which you can teach him so that he can learn to delay his sexual response, as a woman’s special “tool box.” By dipping into the tool box, you can do more than just try to extend his erection — you can further build your relationship and deepen your intimate connection. You will both benefit from your role as Ms. Fix-It
Here are seven of the most effective tools.
1. Deep breathing is a form of meditation that can sometimes help control the arousal and tension that lead to early ejaculation. Try to see if he can avoid shallow, short breathing, which speeds up his heartbeat and can trigger EE. Try to get him to spend five seconds breathing in one deep, full breath, hold it for about three seconds, and then exhale for five seconds. If he can do this for about five minutes without breaking the rhythm, he may be able to use it in the bedroom. Plus, focusing on each other’s breathing, and how it rises and falls, can build an intimate connection.
2. This begins as a solo exercise. Your partner should begin by masturbating alone, bringing himself close to orgasm and stopping. After relaxing, he should continue bringing himself closer and closer to orgasm until he can’t hold it any longer. (Doing this several times by himself without distraction will help him learn where his point of no return is.) When he feels that he has mastered the technique, the two of you should engage in sexual activity that stops short of intercourse.
3. This method requires one of you to squeeze the base of the penis at the same point that the stop-and-start technique would be used, when he is at the brink of orgasm. The idea is to reduce your partner's erection through squeezing. Just as with the stop-and-start method, your partner should do it on his own first, master it, and then invite you to practice the technique with him.
4. Kegels aren’t just for women. There’s no better method to strengthen the pelvic region than to create a strong pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle), which can help control ejaculation. The easiest way for him to find this muscle is to see if he can stop the flow of urine when he goes to the bathroom. It’s the PC muscle that he uses to do that. Once he finds it, he needs to practice feeling exactly where it is located and make sure he engages it, rather than using his abdominals, buttocks, or thighs. (These must all stay loose when doing Kegel exercises.) To do Kegels, he will quickly clench and release the PC muscle repeatedly for ten seconds. He should do three sets, with a ten-second break between sets. If he contracts his PC muscle when he’s close to orgasm, he should be able to slow things down.
5. Sex that is truly explorative is more than just traditional physical pleasure. Try using the tantric techniques of establishing an intimate connection, including when he’s nearing the point of no return. When he approaches that point, he should cease stimulation (i.e., pull out), then contract the PC muscle and lower his chin to his chest (this is important, as it prevents energy from rising too high and making him feel ungrounded). He should then draw in a breath, feeling the warmth of sexual energy rise upwards in his body. Repeat this as needed, until the desire to release is no longer urgent.
6. The results vary, but climax-control condoms can extend sexual activity and delay a male’s climax as long as five minutes. These condoms have benzocaine in the tip; it’s a mild anesthetic with a slight numbing effect, so it can help to decrease his sexual sensation and bring his sexual response down to a more manageable level. Don’t worry, he can still enjoy sex! And while he doesn’t need the protective benefits of a condom during masturbation, he can try using the condoms in a solo session to see if they help to prolong and control his excitement.
Meri mataji ko glad bladder mai pathari ki shikayat ho gai Hai iska illaj bina operation ke possible Hai kyaa mata ji ki age 50 Hai yadi operation karwana pade to barsaat ke season mai koi problem to nhi but mai chahata hu ki bina operation ke thik ho jaaye kyaa yah possible Hai.
Sir I am age of 25 and I have stomach problem how to clean my stomach and relief from gas problem if possible please tell me solution.
Also called gluten-sensitive enteropathy and celiac sprue, celiac disease is an autoimmune digestive disorder, wherein the consumption of gluten-based foods leads to damage of the tissues that line the small intestine. This hinders the ability of your body to absorb the essential nutrients from the foods you eat.
Under normal conditions, the immune system of the body offers protection against external intruders. When individuals diagnosed with celiac disease consume gluten-based foods, gluten resistant antibodies are formed by the immune system. This causes them to attack the linings around the intestines, thus causing irritation in the digestive tract and harming the villi (hair-like structures on the covering of the small intestine which absorb nutrients from the food). This impairs the nutrient absorbing capacity of the individual, thus increasing chances of malnourishment.
Celiac disease has symptoms that vary from patient to patient. Some of the common symptoms include:
- A severe skin rash called dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Digestive problems such as:
- Musculoskeletal problems such as bone and joint pain as well as muscle cramps
- Aphthous ulcers which are basically sores occurring in the mouth
- Tingling sensation in the legs which are caused by low calcium and nerve damage
- Growth issues in children since they cannot absorb the required amount of nutrients
- Irregular menstrual cycles
Other complications associated with celiac disease
- Miscarriage or Infertility
- Osteoporosis. This is a disease which weakens the bones and causes fractures. It is caused because of a deficiency of Vitamin D and calcium.
- Intestinal Cancer
- Other birth defects: Such as irregular spinal shape because of the deficiency of certain nutrients, especially folic acid.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 36 year old and I am suffering from Prosiais and diabetes. For diabetes I am taking Ozomet VG-2 and BGR-34 Tablets (1each) Day +Night and for Psoriasis I am Taking Megamost Capsule+Xevar Tablet+betnesol Forte Tablet one each at night. I want to know are they safe or OK to take or I have to change the medicines.
Hello. I am getting mouth ulcer 15/20 days once. The ulcer is found even on my tongue also. The corners of my tongue will be painful at that tym. I consult doctor. But not completely cured. Am 21 years old. M suffering this from so many months! Why it is causing? How to control this?
Hello, I'm having doubts about sex, is it secure to take capsules for long time on bed? What kind of effects can on?
I'm 24 years boy. Since last 1 years I've a problem i.e when I see sexual content or think about it or flirt with girls on chatting ,i get erection n after few minutes there is some watery but viscous discharge although not sperm. Pls help me to get out of this mess!
I am a 23 year old guy. I have been diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis after colonoscopy. I had used prednisone for 45 days which suppressed a flare. I am now using melamine 3.6g per day. I am still seeing mucous in stool. However a tablet of VSL#3 is very helpful in having firm stools without mucus or blood. Till last year I was very healthy. However I had stress and also had taken lot of Norflox and Ofloxacin tablets. I believe my gut bacteria is heavily imbalanced. Will I be able to cure permanently if I restore my gut microbiome?
A heart disease is definitely something, which is serious. In most cases, it is the result of a person’s lack of prudence when it comes to staying fit and moderating what food items feature in the diet. But is this always the case? Well, not at all. Genetic or hereditary heart diseases, such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, long QT syndrome, very high cholesterol levels running in the family and many others, provide enough reason as to why not.
This is because a person cannot be blamed for a hereditary heart disease as the reason why this occurs is on account of the genetic makeup. So, the best way for one to know, if there is a risk of this sort of disease is to take a look at the family history with respect to the disease.
- Keep a record: One of the ways by which a person can get to know if there is a risk of a hereditary heart disease is by finding out, if a condition known as arrhythmia is prevalent in the family. This is a condition in which the heart has an irregular heart beat and can be potentially lethal. Other things which are to be watched out for include, but are not limited to, a track record of members in the family who have faced a heart failure at a young age, especially prior to them reaching the age of 50.
- Watch out for signs: It is not always true that the signs of hereditary heart diseases pertain to the heart. If a person has fainted or has had seizures, and an effective treatment could not be performed by making use of the normal medicines, which would generally be used in these circumstances, it could be taken as a sign of presence of hereditary heart disease.
- Get tested: To know if there is a risk of a hereditary heart disease, it is important that a person gets genetically tested. This is to be done so that the gene analysis can provide details as to which hereditary heart diseases a person has, along with the other members of the family. There are various tests for things such as HCM, ARVD and Marfan syndrome.
Apart from this, undergoing genetic counselling is also considered important. This is to keep a check on the worries of having a sudden heart attack as well as the concerns one may have about passing the genes relating to the heart disease to one’s offspring. This is one of the most necessary, but underrated things when it comes to dealing with a hereditary heart disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.