Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. TruptiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 17 years old I have a lot of pimples on my face and on my back what should I do to have a pimples free face. so, please give me immediate answers ?
A Lower Body Lift is also called a belt lipectomy, is an increasingly popular type of surgery. The aim of this surgery is to eliminate or improve excessive or sagging of thigh and buttock skin from the area. This surgery is mostly opted to enhance the physical appearance and is becoming increasingly popular these days.
Causes to undergo Lower Body Lift:
- A Lower body lift may be undergone when, due to extreme weight loss or advanced age, the skin in the buttocks, thighs and abdomen becomes loose and appears to be sagging
- Apart from loosening the skin, weight loss can also make the buttocks & thighs and abdomen look deformed or de-shaped. In that case, a Lower Body Lift helps the patient correct the area.
Lower body lift are most likely to be successful when:
- The layers of fat beneath the skin of the patient are relatively thin.
- The patient does not smoke, as smoking slows down the healing process and also increases the risk of post surgery complications.
- The patient's weight does not fluctuate a lot. He or she must have stable weight for at least a year before the surgery.
- The overall health of the patient is good, and he or she does not suffer from chronic medical conditions.
How is the surgery performed?
- Depending on the body type and other condition of the patient, the doctors make a circumferential incision at the waist or slightly below that area.
- After that, the excess fat or skin is removed from the soft tissue that is present there. Following this, the skin is closed up in layers and tightened.
Things to keep in mind before the surgery:
- It may take a few months to recover fully, post surgery
- Weight gain or loss in the future may affect the results of the surgery
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife is pregnant 3 months now she is having problem with body hotness what I do and having fever blood group A + same me and wife blood group what precaution should be taken.
I have OSMF. I can open mouth well. But my major problem is that I cannot eat chilly. I can eat spicy. Can you suggest me plz.
What is the main cause of hair loss? Please tell me what are the treatments are available for hair loss?
I have recently got night shifts in my job. But my motions is giving me problem. Usually it come n early morning wen I woke up but now wen I reach back to home. Wen I go to washroom I don't get the motions properly. And sleep also am not getting for 4 hours minimum. What to do?
Falling of hair and full of dandruff and changing of some hair colour in white. Why? What to do stop it? In easy way. No side effects.
Doctor I have a very specific problem with my Head. This problem has persisted since a little before my teenage. I play soccer and lots of other sports but when I go through such exertion, the temperature of my brain starts increasing slowly during the activity and soon I have a terrible headache (pounding in my head) which doesn't stop until the next day and if the the climate is hot then the situation is even worse. I get a headache even when I stay for a little while in the sun. I am quite disappointed since it puts some restriction on my activities. I am worried if it is something serious. I consulted a general physician but I think I want given the required attention.
I am loosing my hair I lost thickness what I should do to gain my hair and to stop hair fall by natural ways not by artificial.
Hi sir/madam, am 23 years old girl, I am working as account executive, I have medium curly hair. I have lots of hair fall and tanning on my hands. I consulted good doctor like batra for 2 years bt their is no results please help me for this. That's is why am not getting marriage. Please help me please.
I have a problem of gas. And no medicine work. Gas cannot pass out and tighten the stomach witch higher me at night l take the medicine pan d gelocil normaxin rt.
My dandruff is not going. I use antidandruff shampoo (given by doctor) and take b-complex and zinc supplements but even then my dandruff is not going. My thyroid levels r also normal. How to cure it (dandruff)? Age-19, male.
My sister has 100/65 low blood pressure. What should we do or what does it mean to be such low blood pressure. Thank you.
I am extremely obese guy. I have tried having every type of diet but I still weigh 120 kg please suggest me some remedy to reduce my weight.
What are the main reasons for the appearance of pimples in our skin? How can we remove them naturally?
Alopacia areta hair kab tak aa jathe h yai hamesha ke liye khatam ho saktha h please reply me kya treatment karwana chaiye.
When I go for cycling or brisk walking my heart beats faster and tightness in the test. I went hospital ECG echo tmt done in November all are normal and my lipid is hdl 47 ldl is 57 tgl is 182 and total cholesterol is 140. Can igo again tests or what?
I was suffered with chickenbkniya before 20 days now I have no fever but I am facing problem of pain in my fingers what can I do Dr. help me.
Prevention of Recurrent Calcium Stones:
● Prevention of recurrent calcium stones (which are usually composed primarily of calcium oxalate) is aimed at decreasing the concentrations of the lithogenic factors (calcium and oxalate) and at increasing the concentrations of inhibitors of stone formation, such as citrate. Achieving these goals may require both dietary modification and the administration of appropriate medications. Metabolic evaluation at baseline and during follow-up will help guide the choice of the optimal preventive regimen.
● A variety of dietary modifications and drug therapies can reduce the likelihood of recurrence of calcium oxalate stones. From the viewpoint of diet, increasing the intake of fluid, dietary calcium, potassium and phytate and decreasing the intake of oxalate, animal protein, sucrose, fructose, sodium, supplemental calcium, and supplemental vitamin c may be beneficial.
● Among those with calcium oxalate stones, drug therapy is indicated if there is continued stone formation or if there is insufficient improvement in the urine chemistries despite attempted dietary modification over a three- to six-month period. The aim of therapy is to prevent further calcium oxalate precipitation. Since dissolution of already existing calcium stones does not occur, passage of an existing stone does not necessarily reflect a therapeutic failure in a patient known to have renal stones prior to the institution of therapy. Initial drug therapy varies with the metabolic abnormality that is present.
● The 24-hour urine is an essential component of the initial evaluation and guides recommendations for prevention. The response to dietary or drug therapy is monitored by repeat 24-hour urine collections. The goal of therapy is to reverse the abnormalities detected during the initial workup (eg, low urine volume, hypercalciuria, hypocitraturia, and hyperoxaluria). We routinely obtain a 24-hour urine collection at six to eight weeks after therapy has begun to assess the impact of the intervention. Another component of monitoring is periodic imaging. Limiting radiation exposure is important, as individuals with recurrent stones often have undergone multiple imaging procedures around the times of acute stone events.