Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Triveni M.P.Your feedback matters!
Ramya Udhay Kumar
My wife had three abortions two years back. After there is no sign of Pregnancy for 1 year. Later six month we visited Dr. Triveni MP at Blossom (Hosa road), she had given a treatment and now my wife is sixth month pregnancy. So I recommend the people to Visit Dr.Triveni who has problem with pregnancy.
Doctor, During my Girlfriend menstruation red blood should goes out but the blood is black color and so less amount of blood also going ,so is there any problem and any suggestions.
Today only my periods finished .after 2 months I got periods. So whn I have to do sex so that I can conceive.
I am 30 years old. Trying for pregnancy. One cycle failures by ivf. Now I am in iui procedure. I completed 14 days now I am getting white discharge is it any symptom or normal?
What is ovulation period in females? Are there ways to find out the exact ovulation day? And having sex on that day results in 100 % pregnancy? Please give me proper solution.
I am suffering from irregular menstruation problem. So wat should I do so that I overcome dis problem?
Today, I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend at 12: 00 pm to 4: 00 pm in a row 4 times, after that I have take unwanted 72 pill at 9: 30pm, will I get pregnant, because still there is no bleeding, when the bleeding will occur? Is it will take some time? Because 5 month ago I were take a herbal abortion pill,; help me! will I get pregnant?
Hello Doctor , I am in the last month of my pregnancy i.e.9th month and I am getting a lot of itching in my whole body it is really intolerable please suggest me some ointment or some kind of cream or some medicine.
I am currently not having my proper menstrual cycle for around 4 months and I also get few pimples around my left cheek and little bit of hair all too. I think its PCOD.Please tell.
I am 22 years old female. Recently I got married. 2 years before I lost my right overy becoz of cysts. I am trying to pregnancy. Am I get pregnant? What should I do?
I am 25 years old and my wife in 6+ month of pregnancy so I didn't have sex from last 2 month. Can I sex with other girl and woman.
M having regular ovulation but I am planning to take clomid 50 mg but eggs quality. Should I continue.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.
Birth control pills also known as oral contraceptive pills are hormonal pills used to
Prevent conception and help in postponing or spacing of pregnancy.
Myth: pills cause weight gain and side effects like acne
Fact: with modern pills there is hardly any weight gain. Recent studies have shown that not much weight change with pill versus non hormonal contraceptive users. Infact modern pills can reduce acne, improve skin condition and facial hair growth with modern progestin
There are 10 classic strategies to be used during pregnancy that can support the health and well-being of mom and baby, and keep the prana and apana vata in balance.
1. Favor Your Cravings. The most important advice is to eat what you naturally desire. Follow a well-balanced diet, with meals including adequate amounts of protein, healthy starch and veggies. Remember, you are eating for two body types, so you should not follow a strict diet for one body type. Honor your unique cravings in moderation, especially after the fourth month when the cravings you experience are more likely those of the baby.
2. Balance Vata. The major theme during pregnancy is to balance vata, the energy of the nervous system. This is best done with a diet of fresh, plant-based, whole or sprouted grains and non-processed foods. Warm, freshly cooked foods with healthy oils of olive, ghee and coconut are good. Avoid eating leftovers as much as possible.
3. Foods to Avoid:
Hot spicy foods
Uncooked leafy greens – as they can cause gas.
Undercooked beans and lentils – which can also cause gas.
Artificial flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
4. Enjoy These Three Tastes. The three tastes that balance vata are sweet, sour and salty. During pregnancy the sweet taste should be most emphasized, because it is the most sattvic or wholesome for the baby. This includes sprouted breads or those cooked without oils, whole grains, rice, fruits and healthy starches like sweet potatoes, quinoa, cooked beets and carrots. These foods are emphasized on the Winter Grocery List.
5. The Right Milk Does a Baby Good. Drink warm, vat-pasteurized (heated under 135 degrees F), non-homogenized milk with ghee made from grass-fed cows. One cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of ghee twice a day is said to boost immunity and the complexion, or “ojas,” of the baby.
6. Daily Massage with an Ayurvedic Herbalized Massage Oil. These oils feed the microbiology on the skin, as well as calm the skin-based sensory nervous system of the mom. The calmer the mom, the calmer the baby. This can be self-massage, or an opportunity to get massaged by a loving partner. Gently massage the abdomen and, in the 8th and 9th months, spend extra time on the nipples to prepare for nursing.
7. Five Tips to Conquer Morning Sickness:
1. Roast cardamom seeds, powder them and eat a small pinch through the day.
2. Snack on dry crackers or toast. It helps to always keep a little food in the stomach.
3. Temporarily eat from the Spring Grocery List or Kapha-Reducing Diet.
4. Sip tea made of 1/4 tsp. ginger powder and/or fennel seeds and hot water.
5. Try sleeping in a semi-reclined position by putting a pillow between the box spring and the mattress.
8. Get Gentle Daily Exercise. A great way to get this is to walk for 30 minutes each day.
9. Rest Up. In the 8th month, you should get as much rest as possible. This is a delicate time when the subtle nutrient fluid called “ojas” that supports vitality, complexion and immunity is passed between the mother and baby.
10. The MOST important pregnancy principle is to remember to be happy. The partner’s job during this time is to keep the mama-to-be happy. Of course, the mom must practice daily acts of happiness as well. The partner should avoid travel, be home in the evenings and fulfill every desire of the mother-to-be.