Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Triveni M.P.Your feedback matters!
Ramya Udhay Kumar
My wife had three abortions two years back. After there is no sign of Pregnancy for 1 year. Later six month we visited Dr. Triveni MP at Blossom (Hosa road), she had given a treatment and now my wife is sixth month pregnancy. So I recommend the people to Visit Dr.Triveni who has problem with pregnancy.
A woman’s body is different as compared to a man’s body, which is why attaining climax for the two genders is also dissimilar. A woman’s body needs to be caressed, fondled and loved to be turned, which will eventually lead to multiple orgasms during intercourse or masturbation.
However, multiple orgasms aren’t an easy feat to achieve and one can opt to use the following tricks to climax more than once:
Build up a frame of mind: If you stick to a singular frame of mind and focus on getting just one orgasm, you are bound to get just one. Instead, think in plurality and concentrate on what makes you feel good and focus on pleasuring yourself. This kind of focus will actually make you feel aroused and more likely to have multiple orgasms.
Don’t forget Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises help you in keeping your pelvic muscles in shape. Usually after having an orgasm, the muscles seem to contract, but practicing these exercises daily will allow a continuous blood flow, thus, making them strong. If the muscles are strong, you can keep going even after an orgasm which is a requisite for attaining multiple orgasms.
Don’t allow the arousal level to fall to zero: It is only natural for you to slow down once you climax, but instead of completely stopping, try and put the focus back on stimulating your clitoris by engaging in oral sex or changing positions. If the embers are kept lit, you will experience another intense orgasm in sometime.
Focus on the stimulation spot: The stimulation spot varies from woman to woman. Some women feel aroused when their clitoris is stimulated whilst some feel hitting the G-spot turns them on. When you know what turns you on, maximise on the foreplay around that area using varied techniques. But after an orgasm, if the stimulation around one spot is maximum, move on to the other one. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Above things will give long life .
I am 23 years old and single. I am not having my periods on time from last 7 to 8 months and I also had some tests and my doctor said that I am having cyst in Overy. So I want confirm it that I have cyst or not kindly suggest how and where and get the confirmation about cyst.
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant and just found out he has thyroid levels more than 100 TSH. She took her first 100 mg Thyronorm medication starting today with empty stomach. Will there be a problem for the baby. We took an appointment. She took her first 100 mg Thyronorm medication starting today with empty stomach. Will there be a problem for the baby. We took an apppointment with Endocrinologist today evening. Will there be any complications with baby's physical or mental growth. Can thyroid values be sustained to normal by regular medication and can we expect a healthy baby? Please guide us. Regards.
We are having 2 months baby. Baby is taking breast feed and cow's milk. We had unprotected sex but we don't want another baby yet. So can we take any contraceptive pill. Will it safe for baby and mother? If yes please suggest. Is unwanted 72 safe or ipill or any other?
I have pcos and have been trying to conceive for 3 years. This month my periods are delayed by 10 days, my breasts are tender and currently I have notice dry vagina. Am I pregnant?
Want to stay healthy all your life? If yes, start your day with a cup of black tea. Discovered in China about 4000 years back, it is today the most widely consumed beverage. The health benefits of black tea are unlimited. It has antioxidants and other phytonutrients that help flush out toxins from the body. This variety of tea has a strong flavor and is more oxidized than other tea leaves. The name is attributed to the tea’s dark color. While the caffeine content of black tea is a bit of a concern to few, the benefits outdo the disadvantages.
- Cardiovascular benefits: Regular consumption of black tea greatly mitigates the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Antioxidants like flavonoids can counter the oxidation of cholesterol. Furthermore, it prevents damage to the artery walls and blood stream. Studies have proved that consumption of black tea can reverse a coronary condition known as the endothelial vasomotor dysfunction. Black tea contains manganese and polyphenols which in turn helps the cardiac muscle to function well and reduce blood clots.
- Prevention of cancer: The polyphenol content in black tea is a potential carcinogen blocker for the body. It is believed to be capable of preventing cancers such as prostate, lung, bladder and breast. Another component present black tea known as the TF-2 is responsible for apoptosis. It can also play a major role in suppressing malignant tumors.
- Beneficial to the immune system: Black tea contains a component known as the “tannins” that helps the immune system to counter viruses such as hepatitis, flu, influenza etc. Tannin can also suppress tumor formation. 3-4 cups of black tea a day can help to lower the inflammation and eradicate unwanted pathogen in the body.
- Fight free radical: Too much of free radicals in the body can cause serious diseases such as cancer, atherosclerosis and blood clots. This is primarily caused by unhealthy consumption of food. Black tea contains antioxidants that are helpful in eliminating the free radicals and help the body refrain from cardiovascular and Alzheimer’s disease. Black tea accompanies with lemon can do wonders for the body.
- Stimulate the nervous system and the brain: Compared to a cup of coffee, black tea contains a much lower portion of caffeine that is helpful in mental alertness. This, however, doesn’t stimulate the heart. L-theanine, the amino acid found in black tea helps to focus keep the concentration going for a longer duration. Furthermore, consumption of 3-4 cups of black tea a day reduces cortisol in the body that in turn reduces the stress. Black tea is also reportedly a good safeguard against the Parkinson’s disease.
- The digestive tract: Black tea goes a long way in helping the body to digest well. The tannins present in the black tea combat the intestinal and gastric illnesses with a therapeutic effect on them. Black tea is also capable of decreasing the activity of the intestine. They possess an anti-diarrhoea effect on the body. 2 cups of black tea do the trick in this case.