Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. TriveniYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old female suffering from vaginal infection and missed two consecutive periods. Also the vaginal discharge is green in colour and clots are present .what does this mean please advice me doctor.
I am 22 year old woman. For last one week or so I am having irritation in my vagina. I keep on washing it so that it remains clean but it is not working. So last night I used few drops of dettol mixed with water to wash it. Itching or irritation stops instantly but again almost after 22 hours it get started. As dettol is not good for daily use, how can I get rid of this problem?
I hve medical abortion 15 days ago and till now my bleeding is not stop yet I hve ultrasound also but there is no pregnancy. So how to stop that bleeding?
I am 22 years old. I am married. Its been 6 months I got married. Now I notice a milky fluid coming out of my breast when I press it. My periods date are all normal. Is there any problem regarding this. I am not pregnant also. Should I consult a doctor?
My wife 40 week running pregnant Abi tak labour pain nai hua Dr. ko kal chaque up karwaya Dr. ne kaha baby niche nai khisak raha he Iske liye castor oil chai k sath pine ka kaha please tell me any more advice I am so worried.
Sir I am 20years old. My girlfriend is older of 6months than me. Have there will be any problem in our sex life?
Hi Dr. my d n c date is 19 jan after dat nw I have pain in my both breast n breast size also increase lil bit it is normal or not. It is hormonal changes in the body. N I have heavy bleeding in my period date so Dr. gave me medicine fr 21 days novelon. please help me breast pAIn is normal or not.
I am 22 years old married housewife we are planning for child but I can't get pregnant from seven month what should I do?
2. The best time to eat fruits is morning, the first thing in the morning, in fact
3. Don't ever go on extreme diets, and do not compromise on exercise
4. Be aware of your over eating threshold. Eat slowly and mind fully and your body will mark your threshold
5. Drink water as you start your meal, eat with your hands and chew slowly
I have done sex with my partner with out protection before 5 days of her period after 8 day's of sex she don't have period Is she pregnant?
Dear sir, We are married couple and we have baby boy of years. Now we are interested for next baby at least next 2 years so please tell us which one are the best protection for protected sex. Like condom , Unwanted 72 , or any other medicine or anything else.
I am having problem in my ovaries PCOD. I want to ensure that whether it will affect me or my body while doing sex. Or after sex. And if once I go for a safe sex, then in future if I hv to go through an ultrasound . Will the reports will tell that I had sex earlier ? Please give valuable information. .
My wife is having adinomiosis and block and having uncontrol pain in period time but she have to conceive so how can it cure?
The additional layer of greasy tissue under our chin is frequently created by being overweight. Drooping skin under the chin can likewise happen as we age and our skin loses flexibility. For some of us, it can be hereditary and this is often known as a double chin.
While there are surgical methods and procedures that can remove the two-fold skin, they can be costly. There are numerous straightforward home treatment alternatives to get rid of the two-fold jaw that are very easy. The most obvious is the need to diminish extra weight with an appropriate diet and workout. So, here are some exercises that can help you get rid of the double chin:
- Tongue press: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so you are staring at the roof. Strongly press your tongue to the top of your mouth or pallet. At that point, keeping your tongue against the top of your mouth, bring down your chin to your chest, without bending your back.
- Pout and tilt: From a sitting or standing position, take out your lower lip to the extent you can to shape a sulk (place a finger on your button ; the skin needs to feel wrinkly and puckered). Hold this position for a moment. At that point, with your lip still out, get the muscles at the front of your neck to bring down your chin to your chest quite far, without adjusting your upper back.
- The “O”: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so that you are stare at the roof. Close your lips so that they are resting. Keeping your lips shut, open your mouth so it frames an "O" shape. Hold this position for twenty seconds. You need to feel a pressure on both sides of your neck right under your jaw line.
- Kiss the ceiling: Standing straight with your arms hanging on your sides, tilt your head back and look at the roof. At that point, attempt to kiss the roof by puckering your lips and stretching them as far from your face as could reasonably be expected. You need to feel a stretch all through your neck and chin.
- Chin rotations: In a seated or standing position, stretch your spine for a tall, straight back. Gradually and delicately tilt your head so it moves in a full hover from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back. (In case that full roundabout turns trouble your neck, stay with crescents.)
- Side neck stretch: Sitting on the floor, put one hand on the floor, fingers down, around one foot far from your hip. Try not to incline or lay intensely on your fingertips. Wrap your other arm over the highest point of your head so that your palm lies on your inverse ear. Keeping your head in with your neck, twist and make a beeline for your shoulder, using the palm to tenderly press down your shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.