Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. TriveniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 26 years old. I am working and I will travel too long to go to office by bus and most of the times i am standing in the bus. From some days some times I use to come by bike with my friend. Some times humps also will be there. We are planning for pregnancy. My last period was may 27th 2016 night. And after that in 15 days (12th or 13th of june 2016) I noticed light spotting for 2 days. Then again 05th July 2016, I noticed light spotting but next day it was little bit heavy bleeding. What are the reasons for that and is there any problem for me to get pregnant? Please help me. And I lose my weight also after marriage due to some tensions in family. Please help me what I have to do now?
We store water in all sorts of plastic bottles, jugs or containers. It can be low grade or high grade, but plastic is plastic! This is a very harmful daily practice as plastic containers carry lot of chemicals and bacteria.
Let's see the harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful Substances: Apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin Production: Plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called Dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. BPA Generation: Biphenyl A is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It's better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver Cancer and Reduced Sperm Count: Because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin-Based Bottled Water: Nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: Our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body's immune system.
I hope the above reasons are enough for you to think carefully before you drink water from a plastic bottle the next time. If you need more convincing or would like to understand the effects better, feel free to ask me your query.
Also, if you found this helpful, please Share this with people you love and care for.
I have a right ovary retention cyst should it be operated or it will go on its own I am 45 yrs old now still having regular periods. Or this problem is common for woman of my age due to menopause what precautions and treatment I should take for this
Hi, I am a 37 year old and My Thyroid levels have increased from 5 to 6.84. I am having irregular periods and having sleep disorders. Please let me know what to do.
Hello Doctor Due to unprotected intercourse, my wife has conceived & she is 7 weeks pregnant (confirmed by the urine test done today at home with i-can test kit) and we don't want a baby now. Will it be safe now to terminate the pregnancy using an MTP Kit. Please, advise.
Hi, my wife is pregnant and 8 month is running so can I have sex with my wife. And after how many months i should not have sex?
I'm 25yrs old & unmarried girl. I have diagnosed with pcod since 9yrs and I get periods only in case where I consume tablets. My height is 151cm & 63kgs. Doctor suggested me to reduce weight to cure my pcod problem. Is this true? or do I have any other way to solve my problem so that there won't be any problem in conceiving after marriage. Please help me!
Being an agriculture based country, India awaits the arrival of the monsoons. The monsoon rains are the most beneficial source of water for the crops in India. But with the advent of the monsoons, a variety of diseases also approach the country. Diseases like malaria and typhoid are very common during the monsoons. These diseases make you terribly weak when afflicted with them.
Given below are a few of the monsoon diseases and how Ayurveda will help you combat with them:
- Cholera: The presence of the bacteria V.Cholerae causes you to suffer from cholera. Lemon renders the bacteria inoperative and cucumber helps to ease the symptoms of cholera. Liquefied onion with mint and vinegar is extremely essential to recover from cholera.
- Typhoid: Ambarbaris is composed of citric and malice acids which help in treating the fevers caused while suffering from typhoid. It also controls the occurrence of diarrhea. Apart from ambarbaris, neem also helps to treat the typhoid inflicted fevers.
- Dysentery: The most basic treatment available for dysentery is the bark of kurchi or kantaja. In case you are suffering from constipation, isabgol will be extremely helpful in that case. For chronic dysentery, a preparation made of mercury and sulphur, called 'rasa parpati' might be advised.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a water and food borne disease, which is very common during the monsoons. One of the symptoms of Hepatitis A is jaundice. Ambarbaris is very efficient in curing jaundice. Kanphool or dandelion is very powerful in curing Hepatitis A along with other liver conditions. Kasni improves bile secretion in the liver. Hence it is useful while recovering from Hepatitis A.
- Malaria: Malaria is a disease which is borne by mosquitoes. It is another common monsoon disease. Afsanthin is an Ayurvedic component which helps to diminish the effects of the fevers caused due to malaria. Amla, which has a high quantity of Vitamin C, helps to restore the lost Vitamin C content in the body. Neem can also be used to recover from malaria. Shikakai is another Ayurvedic remedy that helps curtail the fever caused by malaria.
I am regularly taking Triquilar tabs from past 5 months. I took my last tab on 13th August. And we had an unprotected sex on 16th August.(I think that should be my 1st day of period) My husband ejaculated inside me. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? As till date my period is not started yet. Should I take Unwanted 72? Please help. Thank you.
On 10 nov my wife got mensuration. Continues till 14 nov. Can I do sex today. For pregnancy. Pls mention date. Last time I had sex 3 days. Ago.then you ejaculated outside.
Pregnancy period ke kitne din baad or pehle ho sakti hai ? please help me because my period is too late.
Hi. I am having problem of delayed periods. Took meprate along with another pill for 5 days 2 pills every day as prescribed by the doc. I shud get periods till now but still no periods. Faced the same problem 2 months before but period occurred on 2nd day of last pills. But this time no periods 3 days past. What must I do next .not pregnant confirmed. please help. Thankyou.
Dear Dr. I am 52 years old, Recently I met a women her age is 62 and sudden date we commit each one else for sex. When ever we make sex she is ate my sperm and also demand some time 2 times per day. She is very fat and good butt and interesting in sex too. She asked me un officially 2 times for asking fuck her. I am also like here her sexual activity ? Is it match for each ones sexual satisfaction. Please advice me.
I am 7th month pregnant I don't take any medicines only DEXORANGE cap is it ok or I should take any other multivitamin n.
Hello doctor, I have a cyst in my left Overy that size is 62.5mm. Please tell me how should it remove.
I am 27 year old female and is having PCOD. And I am over weight also. I feel tired after doing physical work for few hours. Is it due to pcod or due to my increased weight.
This is a form of epithelial cancer and is a lose called eating cancer
Symptoms:- it first appears on the nose as a hard, dusky red sore and spreads in ulcerative form destroying the tissues till the bones are exposed. This affect women 10 time more than men. It usually appears in women between the age. Nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain may accompany. It is an ulcerative skin disease and requires a very long-term treatment. Sensitivity to sunlight is usually present. Lupus is caused by disruption of body waste disposal system from failure of special enzyme d nasil, which fails to remove wastes from the body.
The disease is easily noticeable as it is outside the body on the the skin and biopsy is performed to confirm it.
If possible, the affected portion of the body is cut out.
I suggest homoeo doctor consult and homoeo treatment best.