Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Triveni ArunYour feedback matters!
There are 2 main problems with my eyes 1. There is always water coming from my eyes. 2. My eyes are light sensitive, I can't see light easily, it always pinches me Please help me thanx.
I want to knw that my eye vision is good but when I see the sky there are some bubbles showing in to my eyes like when water drops are on a spexx. Tell what is this.
I have headache in my left side of head and heaviness in my eyes. please tell me to get rid from this problem.
I get pain in my eye and eye lid. Once it starts paining it goes further to my head travelling to the behind of my ear. I've said its mild sinus and there is no medication for this. I've stopped having all cold things, but still suffer with this even in days time without straining myself.
I am 16years old. I have seen black spot in my eyes for last 3 years. What should I have to do? Please tell me.
What are the post lasik surgery precautions that should be taken and if eye prescription still deteriorates what shall be done, do I opt for another surgery? Is it advisable.
Dear sir/mam actually I am suffering from motion related problem since two years. In the morning session when I goes to bathroom I should not feel satisfactory after making the motion also, I since it as again I need to back to bathroom so by having breakfast again I have to go to bathroom to motion. When I consulted one doctor he said to me that constipation but I do not found any symptoms in my problem because it comes freely but I need to go again and again and I consulted many doctors done many tests but still of no use so now it leads to a major problem to me probably I am making my motion min 4 times a day still I do not feel satisfactory again I hope to go bathroom some times if I ate any outside I should go bathroom for so many times than avg of day. If I ate any thing in the morning, I expect it as, it comes in the after noon motion like some ingredients which we use in food, so please make me relief from this problem.
Can HD phones affects eyes a lot? I brought a new HD phone 3 months back. I have a high usage of phones. But to my surprise I find my eyes are painting sometimes now which isn't case before with old phone. Moreover during over usage I see things blackened for sometime. What could be it?
Burning sensation of eyes reduces.
My eyes no. 0.75 and they give me 0.50 goggles and my headache prblm not solve my eyes and head pain wht can I do left portion of head pain over please suggest me something my study effect.
Some people say a little alcohol is good for health. I'm ovet 50 and used to couple of glasses of wine every weekend.
From my childhood I am having dust allergy always my eyes are red in colour so how to overcome this problem can you please suggest me a eye drops.
In my RE I have spherical of minus. 5 of sprecal and minus 1 cylindrical and in LE. 75 of only sphericAl. How to remove spectacles naturally without surgery? Please help.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.