Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Topoti MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
When I urinate some burning sensation is there and some cloudy urine is there. I feel weak after this cloudy urination. This cloudy urine comes once in a week or once in 10 days. What is this?
My child is one and half years old having hydro nephrosis (left kidney) and her right kidney is normal. I have taken MCU test in that it is normal but in scans her kidney is having swelling. We have consulted a child specialist he said no need to worry until she get any fever or pain and let us wait and see. And my daughter is fine she has frequently urination and what shall we do next either I can wait or I can consult any other doctor.
I am 50 yrs old. I urination is slower than it was & also I ejaculate very soon. What should I do for these 2 problems?
I have post void urine of 100 ml as per my last sonography report. What precaution, I need to take on day to day basis to prevent this.
I have got 3 renal calculus measuring 8.5,8.4 and 5mm.Doctor has advised to go thru a ultrasound therapy to break the stones.Pls advise whether it is necessary and total cost for this treatment.I have no pain symptoms or blood in my urine.Im urinating normally.
Lab report urine analysis colour pale yellow appearance s. Hazy Ph 6.0 Specific gravity 1.000 Blood trace Protein negative Glucose negative Ketone negative Urobilinogen normal Nitrite negative Pus cells 8-10 Red blood cells 2-3 Epithical cells 1-2 Cast not seen crystals not seen Mucous absent Others bacteria occasional.
I saw few drops of blood in urine at last doctor advice me whole abdomen especially kvb what is this.
Hi My husband is facing so much trouble while urinating that it's coming drop by drop and paining so much burning also. He was hospitalized in October last year for urinal infection creatine level had gone to 5.5 He is taking medicines for high bp and diabetics for last 15 years his age is 65 years. He is taking medicine for enlarge prostate glands for last 10 years. Last 10 days he is facing this problem severely Urologist has given silodal D 8 one time What should I do for his pain relief.
I am 19 years old male and I feel pain in penis after doing urine, it happens one time each day. What should I do? Which type of doctors are for this symptom?
I just had a cystoscopy and it seems like I am headed for a TURP. My local urologist seems quite competent but I am wondering if I would do better with a large medical center perhaps equipped with robotic surgery like Da Vinci. Advice will be greatly appreciated.
What is the Life span of receipant a kidney transplanted patient if the Donner is outsider non relative.
I am 29 year old and unmarried. I am feeling burning sensation at lower abdomen and urinary bladder from past few days. Please tell me what should I do and what precaution should I take.
Dr. I feel tense while I mingle with new people and frequently feel like urine but if I go only small amount of urine I go. please help me sir.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.