Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tina Ramachander
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tina RamachanderYour feedback matters!
V patient doctor and listens to you fully. Liked her approach.
I am a 22 yes old male & I have a collection of dead skin on my left cheek. I had a pimple over der & when it bursted then I got a dead skin over there. I even had a surgery by skin specialist but it grew again.
My hair becoming very thine and so I am facing embrace I in society what should I do please guide me what is the best medical treat.
I am 27 years old I have problem regarding to bump. That is nothing but am suffering with pimples on it.
I am loosing hair from a particular small portion of my head. What is the reason for that? It seems to be in round shape.
I have a lump on the right side of my neck. The skin there is red. It is soft also. It is not movable. It is above collar bone. It has grown since 4 days. What is the cause. And what should I do. Earlier I was having cough problem and this lump appeared. For 2 days I have started taking antibiotic and my cough is gone. But what should I do for this lump?
Im 21 and I have dark circles that just wont go, since years. I am allergic to dust and I keep sneezing everyday morning as I wake up. Is there a connection? What do I do to get rid of my dark circles. They are not because of sleeplessness.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women. Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique , some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!