Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tina KurianYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam, My mother has parkinson disease. Her problem from 3-4 years. She did not move her neck and she did not talk her tongue, she did not stand up her leg because she fell weakness very much. So please solve this problem whose is parkinson disease and give me some suggestion to save this disease. Sir, my contact no. Is 09411801689 and my e-mail id. Is mukeshyadav571@gmail. ComMukesh Kumar YadavAligarhUttar-PradeshIndia. 09411801689Sir/Madam, My mother has parkinson disease. Her problem from 3-4 years. She did not move her neck and she did not talk her tongue, she did not stand up her leg because she fell weakness very much. So please solve this problem whose is parkinson disease and give me some suggestion to save this disease. Sir, my contact no. Is 09411801689 and my e-mail id. Is mukeshyadav571@gmail. ComMukesh Kumar YadavAligarhUttar-PradeshIndia. 09411801689.
I am getting mouth ulcer almost every week, I am taking B complex tablet but no use. Please suggest a medicine to get rid of this mouth ulcer.
Why bleeding in my teeth? Whether I brush my teeth twice in a day. Can you suggest me a perfect way to stop the bleeding in my teeth.
I have been suffering from chronic persistent dry nose with irritation/itching from 1 year. Actually I was working with certain unknown bacteria or virus in a lab without mask. I felt uncomfortable with suffocation. From that time I developed this disorder. No sneezing or stuffiness is bothering me except this irritation/itching/dryness in nose. Steam vapour, saline nasal spray did not work much longer. I don't have dry eyes or dry mouth. Can it be a symptom of Sjogren's Syndrome or some other immune disorder? What is the test for Sjogren's Syndrome? I have no nasal obstruction as confirmed by endoscopy. What are the tests I should do or what are the medicines I should take to cure this?
Today I spitted blood from my mouth whill spitting and continued the same for 15 minutes and after that it stopped itself, I am not having gums or throat problem, what could b the reason behind it. Please note that I drink cold drink half an hour after taking neeri (urine cleaner) and after that problem started.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?