Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I got scars on my face. Scars are gone. BT the marks are their on my face. My skin is oily. Wt can I do to remove my marks from my face.
Sir my skin feels hot whole the day but checked my temperature but I have no fever. But it feels like I have fever. I have checked all of my tests like blood test but its all normal. What should I do please sir help me.
I am 29YR old and apply oil (Dabar Hair Oil) weekly twice for my hair. But still there is dandruff and my hair is turning grey, which were very black and good two years back.
I think I have prostate enlargement because I can urinate smoothly and I don't have the stone also.what to do
I am 35 years old and female. Once 3 years back while I am travelling in train went to toilet, and since from then I got infection got itching and swelling there. I consulted doctor she gave me some antibiotics. Its cleared. After a year it showed again and I used the medicine again. Symptoms gone. But skin there is like small bubbles now. And also now I am engaged and have intercourse with my fiance, but to my shock I am getting pain inside. I afraid what will be my married life. Please suggest me.
I have lot of pores and black marks (scars) on face. How to get clear skin? Specify me a treatment or medicine to use or follow.
I am having a burnt left hand. It got burnt because of hot water, but the doctors bandaged it which damaged the skin. This is the case when I was 3 years old. Now the problem is that its arteries are facing tension when I bend my wrist down. I mean my arteries are growing too slow than my hand. So I want to ask that is there any way to lengthen my arteries so that I can move my wrist down. The skin has also damaged, so what to do to make it look normal.
When I" m exposed to sunlight or while sweating, experience itching. Ho w to avoid it? Moreover a type of exima has occurred near the elbow and knees. What should be applied?
Blacking of lips. What are the reasons for it and how to get pink lips soon. Please suggests some medicines too Thanks.
Dear doctor, , I am just asking about the problem which I saved hair under the stomach. This is my friend phone app. That's why I am asking this with my details. Please answer this question, I have allergies under stomach part like pimples, rashes, water liquid all the time. Pls suggest me best solution, I couldn't cutt my hair because I am amritdhari (complete sikhni) person. I will wait for the answer with complete medicine and its treatment.
Sir my skin tone is getting dull, I don't want a fairy glowing skin but at least I want a even skin tone coz on my forehead there are tan shades one skin doctor tell me to do milk peel for that I didn't did it ,but can you suggest any cream for me that can even tone my skin and give me a good looking colour and please tell should I do milk peel treatment.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!