Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Thyagaraj Jayaram ReddyYour feedback matters!
How to cure from scabies. I have this from last 40-50 days whole body is itching please suggest me strong treatment.
I am 26 years old , I am having nodes on my body, specially on hands which are showing very bad and due to that I used not to wear half shirts and tshirts. Please help for cure. Or is there any lased operation by which it can be easily melted.
Hii this is Venky on my face there are so many rashes are there how can cure this please tell the solution.
Hello sir there are some white-whit spots in my body I ask many doctors they told me that I have some skin problem but they they did not suggest me how to cure from that problem. have taken many medicines but none of them is going to help me. So please help me so that I can recover easily from that problem?
I am 24 years old male having dark circle under my eyes. Please tell me what are the reasons behind that. What should I do?
I am becoming to black and my face is also becoming hard what is the solution and what kind of cream should I use to become fair.
I am 25 years old female. I have thyroid problem from past 5 years. Now I am using thyronorm 75 mcg tablets. But now a days my skin was turn to very dry. What should I do?
I am 24 years old, I have stubborn tann and uneven skin tone on my face. What should I do to get rid off this and have glowing skin as earlier.
I am 75 years old male. Flow of my urine has reduced and the frequency of urination has increase from once at night to three to four times. I got ultra sound of KUB done. Findings:-Kidneys, Right: 100mm, parenchymal thickness is 13mmand Left kidney: 90mm, parenchyal thickness is 13mm. Both kidneys are normal size. Urinary Bladder: within normal limits, Prevoid-100cc, Postvoid-10cc, Prostrate-18cc Normal in size and echotexture. Uroflowmetry test: Hesitancy--14 Sec, Flow time--43 sec, Void volume-237ml, Time to max flow--21 sec, Max flow-8 ml/sec, Avg Flow 4ml/sec, voiding time 55Sec, Residual urine--0 ml. I have been prescribed Tab SILDOO 8mg once daily after diner. Advised Cystoscopy. What should I DO?
I have black scars near my two eyes and near my nose also. Can you please tell me how to remove those scars. It's very black and looking ugly. Can you please tell me the solution.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.
I am staying in hot city, my body also absorbs heat very much, because of that the area between thighs and testis got effected, the skin become red and paining. Kindly suggest me course of action and any ointment for this.
I have been from previously 2 years, I had dark stain on my face and arms. In face the main focus goes for eyes (Dark Circles). And for arms I have been since 1+ 5 months of Sun Tan stain. Please sir, I can provide any money even if I knowing it's free to consultant.
Hello sir I want know about my skin, my skin always rough so I have so worry about my skin. I don't think and what I do for my skin pls sir advice me.
I am 26 year old , female. I am suffering from anal fissure and its very painful. I have take acetaphenomyn as pain kill. Still i'm facing this from last one week . Please suggest. After stool comes out .i m feeling lot of pain and some cracks are also there in anus from where I am observing blood. Please help me on this.
1. For a Glow: The intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin A. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun Protection: It contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from Ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle Free Skin: The presence of high levels of vitamin C in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particurly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture Locking: Sweet potatoes add to our requirement of Vitamin D, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron Dosage: Sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.