Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thyagaraj J
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Thyagaraj JYour feedback matters!
Now hair loose is a big problem in my life. Every time I looses my hair and also bathing time. So. I have a request to stop hair loosing problem. Thank you.
I had been diagnosed with herpes zoster (Naagin), on last Tuesday there is a sore buble on my stomach & back and which itching, pain and burning sensation is unbearable, I am applying Acivir Cream (Acyclovir), but I don't found any significant cure till time, of sore bubbles, since I am 7 month pregnant, I want to get correct treatment I want to know is it harmful for my unborn disease is there any Ayurvedic /homeopathic treatment available for that, I need to get quick treatment, I am unable to sleep at night and also suffered from diarrhea, I am requesting to viewer doctor to kindly suggest me the treatment and place from where I can get complete cure from this disease, and necessary precaution to be taken to prevent any further infection to me and my baby.
I'm 46 years old female. Having dry n itchy scalp. Can not tolerate itching. Have lot of hair fall. I oil my hair once or twice a week. Have thyroid also. Pl help.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!