Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thriveni D
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Thriveni DYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years unmarried women. I had an intercourse with my boyfriend before 2 weeks just the next of my menstrual cycle got completed and had an contraceptive pill with 30 hrs. After 8 days I again started with the cycle of 5 days. I consulted a gym she medicated me with gynedol liquid and Dexorange capsules. After 2 days of starting the medicines I felt to vomit but the next morning after brush it was a sour spit. Worried about why did it happen so?
My wife aged 30 years has a obese abdomen after her 4th delivery by sygerin before which she has had not for the previous 3 normal deliveries, if there any medication to reduce it to or slim it normal position Thanks.
I am 24 weeks pregnant in Tiffa scan showed that baby weight is so less it's 98 grms I have heard there will be a biscuits to increase the baby weight can you tell me the name of the biscuits can I take that biscuits ND how I should eat them please mention.
Hi doctor, I am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant and seen the Brady heartbeat and fetal pole today only in transvaginal scan. Is my baby doing good? And my doctor told me come on Sunday for next scan. My concern is everyone else are seeing the heartbeat and fetal pole by 6 weeks in tvs.
Hi I Am 21, Female. I Had Protected Sex With My Partner (Condom). On 6th Day Of My Periods, My Periods Last For 5 Days & I Think My Cycle Is 30 (Regular Periods). I Had Sex On 21st Oct And My Periods Ended On 20th Oct But Its Nov 23rd I Still Don't Have Period's. In October My Periods Started From 16th Oct And Ended On 20th Oct. I Just Want To Know! Am I Preg? I Don't Have Any Symptoms Except Missed Periods. 1 Thing To Notice Is My Daily Routine Is Changed From 2 Nov. I Want To Abort This Pregnancy If It Is. But Medical Abort Which I Can Do At Home. Due To His Job So please Suggest Me Some Pills To Abort Or Get My Periods Back. & if I Am Preg It Would 5-6 Week Of Pregnancy If We Count Day 1 Of My Periods please Help I Would Be Greatly Relived. Me Not Going For Medical Abort Because Privacy In Our Locality Is Concern. Thanks.
I'm 27 yr old. Recently I got operated for rupture eptopic tube and it has been removed. And doctor told that I hv i'll developed horn and unicoronuate uterus. Hence I will not be mother without ivf. So please help me.
I want to know the effects of unwanted 72 On health. I am 21 yrd old. My fiancee ejaculated on external genitalia but I am virgin till now we didn't have sex. For precaution I have took unwanted 72 within 4 hrs. Is there any chances of conceiving? But must I do now.
Hi I'm 21 years old woman. My prolactin level is 27.50 and testosterone level is 0.26.is there any chances of getting pcos?
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.