Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. ThrineshYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year ago. I am not feeling fresh. And I couldn't sleep well. I think I am suffering from depression. Can't focused. What should I do?
I am 18 yrs old. After mensturation there is usually white transparent ejaculation which is also stinky. Is it normal or am I to worry?
I am sick for more than 4 days there is little bit of cold and cough feeling. I at sometimes getting vomiting please help me soon.
When I open the skin of my penis white type wards are present on it it eretate me every day I wash but then also it comes and itching going on continuously I tide of this problem please give me some solution.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and masturbation problem how increase to my sex time and sex health in homeopathic treatment,
My mother who is now 75 yrs, suffering from dryness of mouth, burning of tongue and also there is lot of swelling of tongue which leads to difficult to speak. Please help us.
I masturbate at least 10 times in week! does my sperm count lows with this act? And does it lead me towards premature ejaculation? And how many times I can do masturbate in week without any harm! please guide me!
Thumb or finger sucking is common in infants through the first year of their lives. A child usually turns to his thumb when he is tired, upset or bored.
A child younger than five years should not be pressured to stop thumb sucking. While majority of children give up such habits on their own before they enter school, about 15 percent of children continue thumb sucking past their fifth birthday. This is an age when teasing often starts, causing difficulties for children.
Apart from this, thumb sucking can also lead to dental problems. A child who is still sucking his thumb by age five, when permanent teeth start coming in, may develop an abnormal bite. In addition, prolonged thumb sucking can cause minor physical problems, such as chapped lips or cracked skin, calluses, or fingernail infections.
The effects of thumb sucking are usually reversible until the age of seven because children still have their deciduous (baby) teeth. If thumb sucking continues beyond that age, when the second teeth are erupting, permanent dental problems can occur.
There are various things you can do to help your child stop thumb sucking:
1. Reward your child and offer encouragement - For example, with a hug or praise to reinforce their decision to stop the habit.
2. Limit nagging - If children feel they are being nagged they will become defensive.
3. Mark their progress on a calendar - For example, place a star or a tick for each period (such as a day or week) that the child does not suck thumb or finger. Provide a special outing or a toy if the child gets through the period successfully.
4. Encourage bonding - For example, with a special toy.
5. Reminders - Give the child a mitten to wear as a reminder not to suck, or place unpleasant tasting nail paint (available from chemists) on the fingers or thumb. Placing a band aid over the thumb at bedtime is another reminder.
6. Offer distractions - While a child is watching tv, have toys available for children to play with. Sit with the child during this time and give a cuddle to help them not to suck. In the car, have toys available to keep children occupied.
7. Talk to your pediatrician and your child's dentist, who may recommend appropriate treatment that prevents thumb sucking.
What are the symptoms of flue? What are the medicine that I should buy? How much time it will take to cure?
My mom was diagnosed with chikungunya a few weeks back. She has no fever now Bt she is suffering from severe joint pains. She is taking medicines Bt no relief. She has got swelling on joints. Please advise what medicines or what needs to be done to get the relief from pain and swelling. And also suggest medicines with no side effects.
I am suffering from headache. While getting up in morning. Which continues to 2 hours. With mild in nature. Would like to know how to continue work without affecting my health.
I'm scared of making any physical relations with any girl. Because I'm scared of losing my virginity. My friends told me that it hurts a lot.
Hello doctor for the past 17years I masturbate daily, now I am 30years old un married & my penis is not so strong as in the early time, my testicles & my penis sizes very smaller. Please help me to get a healthy & happy future.
My daughter has a fever for the last 40 days, but not continuously, gap of 3-4 days. Max temp. Is 100. Her age is 13 years old. After taking pcm tablet it becomes normal in 10 minutes. All tests i. E. Typhoid, blood culture, urine culture, h b all ok. Antibiotics such as taxim o lariago has been given on dr. Advice. Kindly advise immediately.
How many times one should masturbate in a week? How many times one can have sex in a week and the time period? Best sex tips.
I am having small mass growths under my feet. Im not sure whether its corns or not because its usually painless. Its spreading on the sole of my feet. Its from last two years but its spreading a way more from past month.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine. Let’s see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
1. Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
2. Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
3. Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
4. If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
5. Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
6. Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
7.Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
8. Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
9. Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man’s sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
10. Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
11. Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
12. Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
13. Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
14. Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
15. Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above-mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn’t do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it’s better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.