Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thomas Prasannaraj M.s
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Thomas Prasannaraj M.sYour feedback matters!
I am 22 .i am suffering from ear pain ,including jaw I mean surrounding part of ear. Due to this sometimes eye also paining (same side. Ear pain is not regular, randomly happening .but jaw is not cmfrtble (if I moved my jaw it's getting pain) .it's not cmfrt to me as before. It's from 2 months.
Helo gm Dr. Yesterday I was in bed at midnight & ant goes in to my ear but its not paining, what I do.
Sir I have sinus problem and I feel so much headache. I feel irritation inside my nose what should I do.
I am an alcoholic. Some time I feel diziness feels that my head is moving and I will fall on ground.
I am feeling dizziness and don't know what to do. Also having a serious pain in my spine. Please say what to do?
After reading about tinnitus recently, I wish to know more about tinnitus maskers. How are they obtained? Do i need a doctor's prescription? Can pensioners get one at a reduced rate?
I have vertigo issue from 2 years and my left ear is always blocked and also not feeling sense, I also have sinus problem in a nose. My head is spinning suddenly on anytime. Kindly do the needful help.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.