Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Thomas Prasannaraj M.sYour feedback matters!
I am having throat pain more than a week I have taken so many medicines still not cured pls suggest me.
I am 30years old F having a bad habit of cleaning my ears even if it is cleared already. Now I have faced problems like skin damage internally, pain when touching n pressing outside of my ear n cheek near my ear. Pain is only at right ear but other problems r same for both ears. When I clean loosen skin I found watery substances on d wall of my ear. please help any ENT specialist.
I am 46 years old female, frequently getting throat irritation ie allergy type and it is burning and lots of mucous coming, cough with slight blood, could not speak, one doctor said it as laryghitis, one said it as allergy, but I am suffering since 5 yrs. This year frequency is very high.
I am 23yrs old am suffering with throat infection from 2 months am using no. Of medicines but no use what I can do?
My wife 47 year of age currently suffering from sore throat and fever 101.since 2-3 days please suggest some effective medicine, one more thing she is on medication of psychosomatic drug for depression.
I am 35 years old and I am have suffering from left ear problem like pain, pus and smell etc. Last 4 to 5 months. I have also headache due to this problem.
I am 46 years old female since two days my right side ear is painful and continuous feelings whistling what type of such problem and solution, your valuable advice please.
Sir my dad S having bleeding from ear canal after trying to remove wax. He S on clopilet 75 mg and rivaroxaban 15 mg. He S a bedridden patient of stroke. Wat can be done at home.
I'm a chain smoker every month my throat is caught by a infection. And I can't eat food unless I take steam what can I do to make it better ?
I am suffering from sore throat from the last two days, which has completely choked my voice, seems it is due to infection. I am doing gargle. Can you kindly suggest some medicine for infection?
How much cost for tympanoplasty surgery and how many days to take recovery and best hospital for tympanoplasty in bangalore.
I am having sinus, so can you suggest what should I do? When I use metaspray then it is under controlled but if I stop taking it then I again have cold.
Hello, I suffered with pilonidal sinus 2 years ago nd got treatment through Ayurveda medicines and wound on butuck was cleared. Last night been to a movie I am getting back pain like how faced a problem 2 years ago. I felt that sinus is not cleared so pls help me.
I am having a problem since the last month. I have a throat pain. If I drink water it pains. Even when I speak loud it pains. So what should I do?
My name is Abhinav. My friend is suffering from tonsils, it's been quite regular to her. Please consult some remedies which can cure her permanently.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.