Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. ThomasYour feedback matters!
I had spondylitis. I went LS surgery and got 2 rods and 6 screw fixations on 16th march. After 3 months i.e on 16th june I played cricket and took 2 3 dives after that I felt localised pain on my back and is now facing problems on standing a little long, which I was not feeling after 20 days of my surgery i.e before playing cricket. On checkup it was found that there is a suspected fracture at level of S1 (where screw is fixed well) which is not clear and the grade which was fixed is now a little shifted anteriorly (still grade 1) spinal cord is normal and not pressed. I'm a medical student of 2nd year. My college doc's have asked me to take rest. But I wanna know why m feeling uncomfortable on standing.
My shoulders are having pain daily. I had consulted many doctors. But no use. Is there any solution?
Enter question for you or someone else. For e.g. I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am facing my back pain from 6 months. My uric acid 15. Dr. Told me take febustat 40. Pls advice me.
I'm suffering from leg pain problem from last 3 months. Please help to resolve this problem. Suggest me medicine. Thank you.
I am 30 years old, my left leg was fractured at ankle joint two years before. Now it swells & pain regularly please give me the solution.
Hi doc I am 26 years married female trying to conceive all our test are normal so this time my doc suggested to take siphene tablet from 2 nd day of my period cycle to 6th day and done follicular study where 2 eggs from right ovaries both of size 21 and 20 got ruptured on my 14 the day and doc gave me duphaston tab from 18 the day for 10 days but now like 20 the day of the cycle I have too much lower back pain on the right side my last period date was 13 the may. So can I be pregnant please help.
I am 67 year old it's OK if I have sex, what will be effect on my health if I have once in a month. I am having BP and osteoarthritis Thanks
I have one doubt regarding the old pains. In my childhood, I mean at the age of 8 years, I jumped from a roof of my house and unfortunately my left leg slipped and fractured (small fracture). I took medication (used plaster of paris) and took rest for some days and thereafter it became normal but still now I am getting pain sometimes. The pain starts from the foot and pains up to below to the knees. This happens with my left leg. Sometimes it pains more but rarely it happens. What should I do to stop that pain permanently.
Hi Doctor, I injured my right shoulder during a bench press workout in gym. I went to see doctor on the doubt that I got muscle trigger.He examined and suggested physiotherapy for 3 days and prescribed some exercises. My pain did reduced at my shoulder but it started to pain my bicep muscle and forearm . I got no clue how pain moved from shoulder to bicep and forearm. Please give your suggestion . Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from chronic neck pain and stress I did not take sleep properly and I am suffer from face itching and heads itching and dandruff.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"