Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Thomas MjYour feedback matters!
Please help I have over think full day not stable mind on one place and also stress in head. Please advise.
Hi, I'm 23 year old male. I feel stressed always and some fear in mind. It kills me and unable to get involved in anything.
I am 28 year student. I am very upset because I have no job till now .there are so many wrong idea arising in mind to take the step sir I am very depress. How to get a job and how can recover from this problem.
Dear sir/madam, for fast few years I am taking anti depression medicines. Which has been prescribed by doctor. I had stop the medicine few months back. But after 2months I used to have body pain. This was sh owned to the md physician. But the medicine was effective for few days and again I had body pain. So now I had again started antidepression medicine now I am feeling ok. Kindly advice who to get ride of the antidepresion medicine. Thanks mahesh.
I am 22 years old. My problem is getting depression easily and these affects my daily routine life and also on my important works. Please help me how to overcome this. And suggest me calm my mind. Thank you.
I am facing my class 12 exams and I am under pressure of expectations. For this reason I wasn't able to attempt my yesterday's paper .my hands began trembling and I was fear stricken .only thought in my mind was about fear of not scoring well. How can I deal with su ch anxiety and stress problem. And due bad childhood experience ,strictness of parents I have started dreading .whole of my body is paining and hands trembling. Negative thoughts come in the way of me learning and I face difficulty concentrating sometime thinking of loneliness as I have no brother and no friends. I live alone all by myself and get bored as my parents are both teacher a I am alone in home during daytime.
I am a student studing for engineering I want to increase my concentration and want to increase study time but movies and laptops distract me what should I do?
Hi I am doing B.pharmacy final year After returning from clg in evening I fell extremely tiredness please some things like Horlicks, born vita etc like so that I fell better and also I gain some muscles and stronger bone and sharp mind Please some powder like born vita , Horlicks to use with milk Reply Asap.
I am unable to study well because of the lack of concentration. I am worried about my performance in the upcoming exams. Kindly suggest me to recover from this.
I an 20 F and have persistent low grade fever from last two years. It comes with body ache and headache. Temperature never touches 100 F. Mostly in the time of noon evenings n recedes at night. Widal coming positive every time despite the antibiotic course I have done thrice. Gaining weight that is now 67 kg from 52 kg in 2013. Height 5 feet 4 inch. Menses normal no pain. hemoglobin 11.6. Urine reports normal. Urine culture normal. Stool reports normal. All blood reports along with blood culture normal except ESR that is 65 at present. Mantoux positive with 2 cms induration but chest X-Ray normal. BP normal but heart is 90-110 as I am suffering from General Anxiety from last 4 years. Still take clonazepam in moderation, Doing great in college. So a humble request here to help me with it please.
Hi 45 year old male. Gained 14kg of weight in the last 3 months. Test done for TFT. T3 is 52 ng/dl. T3 2.5ug/dL, TSH >100 mIU/L. Joint pains, back pain, lethargy, suspected ED, severe one sided headache, puffiness in face. What should be the course of treatment? Food regulations?
The sour memories of my past school life and previous life aren't just letting me live. They are haunting me again and again. Am not able to focus on my work. Am 21 years old.
I have a hypertension problem. In daily routine I get diazipam+propronol. Its a good relief & night dose of zolpiderm tornate 10. The question is. Is my life depending on medicines" thanks.
Hello doc. I am having lungs problem. Whenever I go for going medical, I find some spots in my lungs on x-ray film. And they reject me. I have also visited few doctors. But they say this is non curable thing. Please help me what to do now.
I want to know that the intake of soaked n peeled almond (grinded) with milk will help in overcoming from weak memory? N one more thing is dat, is it necessary to grind the soaked almond? As I am having weak memory.
For a fully functional and productive life, a person requires a healthy body and a healthy mind. Mental health issues could range from depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, dementia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, autism and other causes. Hence, it is important that a person pays attention to these mental health disorders to avoid further problems in their lives, as well as the lives of the people around them.
Here are a few reasons as to why a person should not avoid or ignore their mental health problems:
- Better Physical Health: There is a solid association between the brain and the body. In case you are in physical pain, your work and family life might be influenced or you will be unable to do the activities you might like. This can prompt anxiety, nervousness and depression. People with physical health issues are three times more prone to look for mental health care than those without physical conditions as physical health problems can prompt mental distress and mental health issues can impair your physical health.
- Enhanced Productivity and Financial Stability: Stressful situations may trigger reactions that can make a person unproductive and lead to financial problems as well. Some people end up abandoning their homes, going bankrupt or homeless after trying to manage some sort of mental illness.
- Less Strain on the Family: Mental sickness or disorders influence families as well. The children of individuals with mental health issues are at more serious danger for misuse, disregard and an extensive variety of emotional and behavioral issues. Since they cannot look up to their parents for help and they frequently isolate themselves from their friends and most of them do not get the required social backing. Much of the time, the impact extends into adulthood, driving children to look for psychological or mental treatment of their own.
- Evasion of Crime and Victimization: A few studies recommend that individuals with untreated mental health, particularly in combination with other risk factors, might be at risk of carrying out criminal activities, violence or most probably becoming victims themselves. The danger increases gradually when the individual uses medications or alcohol or has acute symptoms. It could also happen if they are not aware of their mental state or have a poor adherence to medication. Usually, acts of violence happen against relatives or somebody in the individual's nearby group of friends or in close proximity to them.
- A Longer, Happier Life: Individuals with even a mild mental health issue may have a lower life expectancy and a short life span. Those with the largest amounts of depression or nervousness had the danger of death that increased an incredible ninety-four percent, mostly identified with heart diseases.