Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thomas Mj
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Thomas MjYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold fever since one week, please what medicine I should take because my semester is coming soon I have study.
I think I am in depression, I loose my appetite towards life and sometimes I am getting very board and having fear. Sometimes I am thinking very negative.
Seems my wife suffering from depression. She gets angry every time on me and kids. Don't like to keep relationship with in laws. Like to be biased towards her family, don't like to focus on work as housewife.
My problem is that I can not speak properly in Public or in friends. Everything was normal before 3-4 years but due to some incidents like domestic violence I lost my peace of mind. I was badly affected by it. Now agar ghar se bahr bhi koi fight krta hai to meri heartbeat tez ho jati hai aur mai Group discussion mein bhi kabhi part ni leti cause mujse beech beech mein bola ni jata. Words jubaan se bahar ni aate. Boht jaldi nervous ho jati hu but akele mein mai sab bol leti hu. Feeling very depressed. Please suggest how can I improve my habit?
hello doctor well my self atul and i think i need a sychytric help actually iam fine i dont have any problem, but some times i here some noice that make me iritating and i have o very long history of my past and i think iam little bit dipressed and i need proper rest and relaxation can you tell me actually what i have to do for relax our body and mind as well as soul toooo.
I am feeling anxiety, what I have to do? One and half year before I already taken treatment for the same and that time it was in control after treatment, but now again I am feeling same.
What is the cause of memory loss in earlier day I some time forgot simply thing like my spectacles and other things.
How long my lumbar strain will be cured? I am taking painkiller and antiinflamatory medicine and antidepressant. I feel sometimes its getting cured but when I start walking or sitting then I start feeling uncomfortable. What to do?
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stressinterfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy. Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic ingredient is made from the middle layer of sea shells. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses. However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses.