Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thomas
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ThomasYour feedback matters!
Is there any good alternative for Orthodontic for proper teeth alignment? If Orthodontic is the only solution then is it possible to complete in 4-5 Months. And suggest best Price?
Sir. Mere papa ka gutka khany s mooh nhi khulta. Ab unke galo m soojan din p din barti ja rhi. please btay is bary m.
A person normally focuses on the disadvantages of having braces when he/she is required by the dentist to put braces. If you are also one of them, think again and read on about the importance and advantages of having braces for teeth:
- Correct the alignment! no one would prefer having disorganized teeth if one has a choice, he or she would try correcting them. For this reason, braces are essentially recommended by the dentists to correct the misaligned teeth. Dental flaws could be rectified most of the time completely or at times partially, depending upon the condition of the teeth in question. Though the braces may not look so great but these have a tendency of giving your face a whole makeover! braces for teeth could be put for 1 year to almost 3 years.
- Protruding jaw! the other importance or advantage of having braces is to correct protruding lower jaw line. Many people have and feel a bit wary about having a protruding jaw line. It is our unattractive braces that can come for a rescue for this problem in people. Helping to realign the jaw area braces can make your smiles brighter.
- Dental or oral hygiene! it is observed by the dentists and the orthodontists, that the braces not only help correct the jaw line and the dental flaws but also help in preventing tooth decay and likewise dental problems. The teeth which are crooked or are crowded are a bit tough to brush and floss. If the teeth are left crooked, it would result in decaying of the tooth and similar dental problems. Therefore, these
- Treating malocclusion or bites! the difference is sizes of the upper and the lower jaw is essentially termed as malocclusion. In a lay man's words, it is the bite problems that a person suffers from having a bigger upper jaw and smaller lower jaw and vice versa. This bite problem has grave risks involved in it which could develop into some severe gum disease eventually might let you lose your teeth or making it difficult for you to chew. Braces for teeth are an answer to this condition too! bite problems could be minimized to the fullest with the help of these braces. Braces help in keeping your oral cavity clean.
- Aging braces! if you require wearing braces for teeth, you could possibly wear them as per the instructions of the doctor. Some kids wear it as early, when they are just 6 years of age, some wear them when they reach 10 years of age, some other would go wearing them in their teens.
- Wearing braces makes you stand out from the crowd! make a fashion statement and wear colourful braces and smile the electric smile with your braces!
I am suffering from gums bleeding from last 1 year I am very upset for this please give me solution.
Hi Suffering from scalp folliculitus since 5 year. Once start taking antibiotics, sclap becomes free from this. Now its spreading over mouth area. Please suggest.
I am Abraham and I am 18 years old my teeth are pain what is medicine for the pain? And all information send to may gmail.
I have a small gap in between front teeth. So I want to close it. Please tell me what is the cost of the gap fixing?
I am suffering from ulcers from last 7 years. Entialy problem was less. Now problem increased. Took so many medicine b folsin, becasules, rabagen, folfit, now recently checked up by Dr. Iynger at ahmedabad gen. Sr physician & as per I have problem of mouth ulcers aphthous. I. Dr. Advised no treatment. Only yaga is treatment. Can you guide me. Thnx
Dental pain is the worst pain encountered by us among all other pains.
So let us have a look at different remedies and solutions to dental pain.
A. Neemba a herb easily available best for soothing pain.
B. Haridra another herb to apply and gargle for tooth pain.
C. Baool is good for any tooth pain or decay.
D. Marich or black pepper is good for dental pain in ayurveda.
E. Asoka tree bark skin in warm water and gargle is good to relieve pain.
F. Kanchanara guggul 2 pills twice daily relieves inflammation swelling due to dental pain and infection.
A. Merc sol is a medicine for dental pain in homeopathic
B. Coffea is a homeopathic medicine for dental pain and hot food sensitivity.
C. Sepia is a medicine for sweet food pain in teeth.
E. Mezereum medicine in homeopathy for carious tooth.
3. House hold things to relieve pain.
A. Hing ????
4. Treatment through dental clinics are also there which includes elaborate description.
A. X rays like iopa cbct opg ct scan etc
B. Rct root canal treatment.
C. Scaling and root planing.
E. Muscle relaxants and painkillers along with proper treatment procedure.
I. Splinting and prosthesis like bridge crown or composite.