Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Thippe K.s. GowdaYour feedback matters!
Sir my hair is falling rapidly as I put my hand on my head .Is masturbation is the cause for that. Sir please help me.
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
Hi. Im 19 years old. And I hav pimples nd dark spots from 1& half years. What shall I do to get rid of this nd im also maintaining the proper diet without eating any dairy products much.
If you are experiencing symptoms such as swelling, inflammation, thickening, yellowing and crumbling of your nails, toenail fungus or onychomycosis is indicated. This is a very common problem, which is usually painless, unless the infection gets spread. The fungus thrives under certain conditions like abnormal levels of pH in the skin, a weak immune system, poor hygiene, diabetes and a continuous exposure to moist or damp environment. If not treated properly, toenail fungus can lead to cracking, splitting or total loss of your toenail. There are various ways of treating fungal infections in the nails. Some of them are as follows:
Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil contains antiseptic and antifungal properties, which help in treating toenail fungus. You need to mix some drops of tea tree oil with coconut oil and olive oil. Using a piece of cotton, apply the mixture on your affected nail, keep it for 10 minutes and scrub off the nail with a toothbrush. For ideal results, you must repeat this process more than twice regularly.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is a commonly used remedy for fungal infections in your nails. It also helps in neutralizing foot odor. Add baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and Epsom salt in hot water, add vinegar to the mixture and soak your affected nail in the solution. After this, wash your feet with water. Repeat the procedure twice a day for several weeks.
White Vinegar: This is an ideal ingredient for the treatment of toenail fungus. It helps in restoring the pH balance of the skin and fights against infections. Add one part of white vinegar to warm water and soak your affected toenail in it for about 10 minutes. After this, you must wash it off. Carry out the process twice a day for effective results.
Oil of Pregano: Oil of oregano is considered effective because of its antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic and antiseptic properties. It is an ideal way for treating fungal infections in your nails. Mix oregano oil with olive oil, apply the solution on your nails and leave it for over 30 minutes. Repeat the process thrice a day for good results.
- Listerine Mouthwash: Listerine mouthwash is another important home remedy for treating fungal infections in the nails. This mouthwash contains certain compounds along with alcohol, which have very strong antiseptic properties and help in eliminating harmful fungi and bacteria from your nails. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Please suggest me some under eye cream for my dark circles. I applied skin lite for a long time of period but now I stopped it. My face looks so dark than before now. Please suggest some cream that can lighten my complexion & remove dead skin of my face and neck.
I want to masturbate but I fear that this will increase my pimples and may cause erectile dysfunction. Pl. Help me out.
My wife has skin allergy. In every 2 or 3 days she get etching and get spots on skin. And when she will take ocaset or cetrizine. She will get relief. Again it will happen in day or two.
Sir I am very weak and I am always suffering from allergy in this days. Could you suggested me a beneficial solution to recover my health.
My age is 25, from 5-7 year I had continuous hair fall and now in middle of my head very less hair remain. Please help me what would I do? My family back ground is clear all have healthy hair and I smoke from last 3 years. Thank you.
My name is raju. I am studying engineering in chennai, last year I shifted to Chennai from andhra. From last 3 months I got red rashes when I scratches my skin even its smoothly so is it because of water change.
I have a red spot on my right cheek from 1 year approx. I took many medicines and consulted from many doctors, but I didn't get any improvement. I don't know what to do. please Help.
Hii sir, I am suffering from more pimples on my face, as well as black spot. I consult some skin doctor. They have give some soap, creams. Like dermadew soaps and D'ACNE plus gel cream. I will apply this medicine from 4 months. But didn't see any changes. Please give suggestion about medicine of pimples. I will hope sir you give me good suggestion. Thank you.
Rapid hair fall since 4 years. White dandruff and itching painful at some particular areas in the head age 24 please suggest me a better home remedy?
Hi I've been suffering from SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS for 5-6 years. Is there a permanent solution for this? Please suggest me a proper medication. Thank you.
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.