Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ThilakYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years now, I have been masturbating since I was 16 yrs. Now I feel like general weakness and my penis seems not grown, and curved towards left and erection time is around 3 - 4 seconds. I am going to marry next few months and I am worried about my healthy sex life. Can you suggest how I can rectify this problem?
A diseased kidney is one that has lost its ability to carry out the filtration process in a proper manner. This process of filtration usually sends the waste and toxins out of the body in a routine manner. In such cases, a kidney disease manifests which requires a number of treatment measures. Dialysis is something that enters the treatment plan at a later stage as chronic early stage kidney disease can remain in the patient’s body for many years. When the kidney function comes down to 15%, then most doctors recommend the start of dialysis which is basically a process that removes the excess waste and fluid from the blood. This can be a process that will leave the patient fatigued and in a mental state that is not exactly stable and positive at all times. It is common to see dialysis patients battling depression due to the chronic nature of the treatment as well as the low chances of recovery.
So, let us find out how dialysis patients can cope with depression.
- Professional Help: Depression is said to be like a common cold when it comes to mental diseases. The state of a person’s body can very well affect the balance in his or her mind and lead to depression. Starting from pressing circumstances to hormonal changes as well as chronic ailments, depression can affect people due to a number of reasons. Dialysis patients who are undergoing depression must consult a professional specialist like a psychiatrist who will help the patient understand and cope with the situation with the use of therapy based counselling.
- Medication: The patient can also be given medication that will prevent the build up of unnecessary stress by blocking the production of those hormones that result in a negative state of mind. This medication must be prescribed after speaking the patient’s nephrologist about what kind of medication will suit the patient specifically.
- Psychotherapy: Long term psychotherapy is also known as talk therapy that can help the psychiatrist or clinical psychologist in talking the patient through the problems. Besides giving the patient the scope and platform to air out the problems and reach solutions regarding normal day to day functioning despite the troubles, this kind of therapy also aims at equipping the patient with a better perspective and improved attitude.
While going through this kind of therapy and medication, it is important to keep a team of nephrologists and psychiatrists in the loop so that the patient may reach out at any time in order to avail help in the most trying situations. This will give a blanket of security to the patient as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi Doctors, I have ED problem as well as PE. When I piss I used to hold my penis in hand if not if flows on my thigh. Is it normal? This problem is from my birth. Please suggest me what should I do? Please also suggest the treatment and the cause.
Stress fractures are small cracks that may appear in a bone. It occurs due to repetitive application of force in the same area. It is very common among various sports such as running, tennis and football. It may also occur due to osteoporosis as this disorder weakens the bones and allows stress fractures to occur easily.
The majority of stress fractures occur due to overuse of a specific muscle. The bones and the muscles used in a specific movement do not get time to recover, thus leading to stress fracture.
Causes: The major cause of stress fracture is change in physical activity, such as a sudden increase in exercise. The other factors that may lead to stress fracture are -
- Poor conditioning: If you are starting an exercise regimen without proper preparation, then it may cause stress on the muscles. It is important that you condition your body before doing any intense activity to prevent injuries.
- Bone insufficiency: Various disorders such as osteoporosis reduces bone strength and increases the likelihood of a stress fracture. If you have low bone density then you are at a higher risk of having stress fractures.
- Change in surface: Change in surface like shifting from running on grass to road tends to cause more stress on the legs, thus increasing the likelihood of a fracture.
- Improper form: Performing any exercise with improper form may lead to a number of injuries. It is recommended to learn the correct technique before exercising, so you may use a spotter or a trainer to guide you.
The symptoms of a stress fracture are:
- Pain: You may experience dull to severe pain if you have stress fractures. The severity of pain will depend on the severity of the fracture.
- Swelling: Pain may be accompanied by swelling on the sides and the top of the foot.
- Tenderness: Stress fractures may cause tenderness in the muscles around the affected area.
Hello my marriage is on 26th August and I have a problem of premature ejaculation please suggest any medicine.
Your metabolism is not the same in the evening as it was in the morning because you are not as active at night. The level of activity decreases as the day progresses, as does your metabolism. If you must stray from your healthy eating plan, eat more in the first half of the day, during lunch and brunch.
It is important to evaluate exact cause.
Upper gi endoscopy certainly helps to fund the exact cause.
Many disorders can cause acidity.
It is very important to avoid tea coffee alcohol and smoking which are aggravating factors.
Eat intermittent frequent meals.
Milk is very helpful.
Avoid lying down immediately after food.