Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Therapy Slots
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Therapy SlotsYour feedback matters!
I m loosing my hairs continuously. I ve dandruff in my scalp too. What should I do to recover my scalp from dandruff..
I have lose my hairs in day by day I don't know what is the reason how it stops and what is the reason?
My son is 7 year old. He is weighting 16 kg. And height is below average of age. He is in std. 2. We give him regularly laddu made from mixing of all dry fruits, ghee, dates, bourvita powder, coconut etc. Plus 3 banana a day plus milk with nutrigain powder plus chyavanprash. He is not taking food as required at his age. We have made his complete inner body check up but all is normal. He is active in study and play. We are too much worried for his height and weight growth. Please give us your valuable suggestion to improve my son height and weight. My height is 5'4" and my wife is 5' My son is second child after gap of 1.5 years of 1st child daughter.
Iam 45 Years old doing mostly desk Job operating computer most of the time, and recently I developed a backache since 7 days and I would like to know what should be done to relieve the pain.
Is it good to use weight gainer or protein powder for gaining weight or to use Ayurveda formulas for the same? And if to use, then which product of which brand is recommended? And also side effects of the same.
Hello doctor today my mom and dad went to laboratory for diabetes blood test so reports have got will you please tell me my. Mom dad have diabetes or not I don't no these reports I can't understand this is the first time they have done the diabetes test so please I will send what is there in reports please tell me diabetes there or not my mom name. Varalakshmi age is 43 and blood report: fasting serum glucose: 95.6 mg/dl 2 hours after breakfast (N.V.70-110 mg/de) post prandial serum glucose: 120.2 mg/d1 (N.v. Up to 160 mg/d1) ok this is my mom blood report and my day report is here name: srinu age is 48 and blood report: fasting serum glucose: 90.2 mg/d1 (2 hours after breakfast) (N.V.70-110 mg/d1) post prandial serum glucose :106.4 mg/d1 (N.V up to 160 mg/d1) these are my mom dad diabetes blood report please see both the reports written and tell me my. Mom dad have diabetes or not.
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the kidney, ureter, urinary bladder and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health. Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure.
This is necessary to stop stone formation in the urinary bladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.