Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Thara NairYour feedback matters!
Hi i am shranik age 25 male.My palms start itching amd swell suddenly sometimes in cold climate or rain or when i pick up something cold.Is it some type of allergy or what?if so how did i get it and what is the permanent cure for it.I even have asthama from birth.
Continuous headache since last 15 days. Headache comes & goes but stays on continuously since last 15 days. What to do? What can be done?
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?
I am 25 year old. What are the symptoms of malaria? How can I check? Please give me a perfect answer?
I had a fever very heavily. I want to suggest me a precaution for me a medicine to for my disease so that I have the high fever so what to do say the answer fast to me.
Hello I had a stone in pancreas and that was removed so what will be taken care by me for prevent of pancreatic decease.
I am a 32 year male live in haldwani nainital uttarakhand since my childhood. I am asking a solution for a problem I am suffering from loose motion since around 40 -45 days please advise me about the solution of the problem what should be done now.
Hello sir, actually I want to increase my dick size is 5.5 inches I want to increase by 7.5 inches at least please give me some guaranteed solution. Tell me the best medicine rather than exercise with no side effects.
I am loosing my hair quickly and it is very dry. Please suggest me what did I do? I am 23 year old. And itching on skin when. Go any place.
Ginseng aur Shilajit gold caps me kaun sabse achcha hai for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Dose bhi batayen. Kitne dino tak khayen.
I have some cough and cold for six days. What should I do please this problem is going very serious.
I am 40 yrs old. my eyes are itching, when I start rubbing from hand palm I feel very good but next day itching again why?
I am not feeling well as I am suffering from severe headache since 12 hours what should I do to feel relax.
What is the symptoms of starting stage of cancer during. Am suffering for cough from since 2 day and with cold. So Sir please tell me what is the solution and what I take a precautions and what I do. Thanking you sir.
I want ask a qUestion why itching occurs after bathing in winter time and iam usingmany tips of medicines but no use.
This is a commomn problem faced elderly males which results in frequent urination, specially during nights. It disturbs sleep and make the following day difficult. Sleep deprivation reslts in lithargy and drowseyness for the whole day.
Yoga and Naturopathy bring a new ray of hope for such patients.
Lie down on a mat or on the bed. Do Kapal Bhathi for 15 Minutes. But the patient has to ensure that the stroke of Kapal Bhathi is felt on the lower abdomen. This can be achieved by a little effort or training. Repeat the process a second time in the evening.
Apply hot and cold water on the point where prostrate is situated. Take a hand shower attached to Geyser and sprinkle hot water shower for 4 minutes followed by cold water shower for 2 minutes. Repeat 4 times. Start with Hot and end also with hot. Follow this twice a day.
Eat lots of Salad and fruits. Drink less water after 7 pm. Donot drink water during night time unless very thirsty. Keep your weight under control.