Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ThangarajYour feedback matters!
What steps to be taken to get pregnant. When to have sex, at what time, what to do after sex immediately.
I am 27 years female. Till at the age of 22 years I am white. But now I am not like before. I have been suffering from pimples and my skin is becoming black for the past 5 years. Please give me advice.
Sir, When am in 13 years of old I started of watching porn, from that time onwards am masturbating daily from today I saw that my sperm count is less am feeling guilty, can't I develop my sperm count plsss tell me how already my pennis is small am worrying about that now my sperm count also be less please tell me how to develop plsssss.
I did masturbation once a month not more than that. Sometimes nightfall happen. Is it affect my weight?
Sir I want to ask you the major causes of nightfall and how to prevent ourselves from this. Also I want to ask you that is the masturbation is harmful or not for the health.
I am 34 yrs female since a month or two i am feeling itchy on d front portion of my head and even my hair is getting scanty only from the front portion where else I dont have any dandruff problem and am even regular in oiling my hair giving it steam once in a while. Please guide.
I want to grow my height about 4 to 5 inches tall and I am 18 years old would you suggests me something thank you.
I am operated for bypass surgery around 5 years before And plus I also have diabetes. So what diet is suitable for me.
Can I take one cup of miranda in pregnancy and jumping twice or thrice at once can harm my babw pls tel pls.
I wan't to lose my weight.Because i'm joint NDA .So what I do? how can I lose my weight 10 kg in a 1 month.Tell me a one diet plan.
I have been suffering from full body ache and weakness since last Friday morning. But no fever. Shall I take cefexime ?
I am a student and would like to know of a tablet that can make me more alert and reduce fatigue and strain. I am healthy and get enough sleep. Could you please suggest a tablet that would boost memory, alertness and focus.
I am sexual problem mins not more then 1 minute stay after intercourse and second thing our penis not full tight at sexual time so please suggest.
Got my periods on the fourth day of taking meprate. Got a hormonal checkup done prolactin levels are 49. Got a upt done .It was negative. I need to know if there are any chances of pregnancy to occur even if I got my periods.
Inside my mouth I feel dry and mainly after drinking beer at earlier night. Also feel some uneasy condition at stomach, but I don't feel much problem for that, by the way I drink only beer not high alcoholic drink. Also taking beer is not my regular habit, I take once in a week, and a quantity of max 1 liter. So, kindly suggest me what to do for my dried mouth.
If you search for sugarcane juice benefits, you'll find that it has been attributed as a natural remedy to a score of problems. It's rich in antioxidants so it helps fights infections and boost the immunity. It's rich in iron, magnesium, calcium and other electrolytes so it's great for dehydration. It helps cure the common cold and other infections and also fight fever as it boosts the body's protein levels. Besides these, there are a few more great health benefits of sugarcane juice that you must learn about:
1. Sugarcane juice is a diuretic which means that it helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones and ensure proper functioning of the kidneys.
2. According to Ayurveda, sugarcane juice helps strengthen your liver and is thus suggested as a remedy for jaundice. Jaundice is a condition where you find yellow pigmentation of the skin and membrane due to elevated levels of a substance known as bilirubin in the bodily fluids and is triggered by poor functioning liver. What sugarcane juice does is replenish your body with proteins lost and nutrients that it needs to recover quickly.
3. An Energy Drink - Sugarcane juice is rich in the good kind of carbohydrates, protein, iron, potassium and other essential nutrients that make it the ideal energy drinks. Especially in the summer months, a glass of cold sugarcane juice and really life both your health and your depleting levels of energy. It builds up plasma and body fluids and helps counter dryness and fatigue.
4. Ayurveda also suggests that 'sugarcane juice exhibits laxative properties thereby improving bowel movement and relieving constipation' (Source: ayurhelp.com). Sugarcane juice also has alkaline properties which means it's good for treating acidity and stomach burns.
5. It has a low glycemic index (GI) so it comes highly recommended for diabetics. A study showed that drinking sugarcane juice did not alter the blood glucose levels of diabetics drastically but you should check with your doctor before you start to drink some of this yourself.