Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ThabsunYour feedback matters!
Little amount of blood comes out while spitting early morning once I woke up. Is it serious. What is the remedy. Please suggest .
How to free from sudden tooth pains? It pains when drinking water and sleeping and there is a gap between teeth.
I usually breath from my opened mouth at night. And drop lots of saliva on pillow. How can I cure it? because my nose are always blocked.
I feel some sensation in my teeth somtime. So please advice me a name of toothpaste for regular use?
i have a cavity or a hole in one of my teeth. But i have no problem till now just that when i eat food it gets stuck sometimes. Should i get checked.
Chewing a sugarless gum after your meal for around 20 minutes freshens your breath and also make the leftover food particles cling to it.
I have Three Missing Teeth is it possible to go for bridge method, that means one implant and one natural teeth.(implant teeth-> | * * | <-natural teeth)
I continue suffer from mouth ulcers. I have showed many doctors. But they have just suggested b complex tablet. Yet it does make no difference. Can you suggest me?
I have a cronic problem which i am facing since last 5years. My mouth diameter is reduced so much in that i can not even pass my single finger. In short,the space between my upper and lower teeth is reduced to the 10 mm(1cm). I have been chewing gutkha since i was 18 years old and right now i am almost 42years old. In past two years i got two big ulcers behind my molar tooth and i had done biopsy of all two ulcers. Both reports were normal. One dentist suggested me to remove ulcer by laser and i was gone through that treatment. But at present,my problem become so worse that i can not eat a thing bigger than 1 cm in diameter. One oral surgeon suggest me to do an oral flap surgery. So my question is that will it be benificial to me? Is there any other option rathere than gone through the surgery. I am afaid of such big surgery. Once i was taken to the operation theatet,but my blood pressure became lower so much and surgery could not be performed. And tell me something about flap surgery. How long will it take to complete surgery? Since how long i will have to maintain certain care taking steps of my buccal mucosa? And what is the success rate of such surgery?
I have a central cavity in a tooth in lower left jaw which only pains due to sensitivity i.E when i drink even normal water. What could be d cause and other than RT what could be other option if necessary.
I am suffering from tooth ache from 2days. So please help me to reduce my pain and also say any instant way to reduce my pain.
My mom getting bad smell in mouth since 1year. Why? please give me any suggestion she used many gentle toothpastes not cure this please hlep me doctor thank you.
It is very well recognized that tobacco causes oral cancer. But consuming betel - nut with or without tobacco can cause Oral Submucous Fibrosis which is a pre - cancerous condition. So tobacco as well as betel-nut both should be stopped to prevent oral cancer.
Earlier my friend chew tobacco product like gutkha. Currently his mouth not open properly. What to do.
My tooth gum is swelling from last 3days sir what is the solution for this it's painful that I cannot eat food easily.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.