Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Thabsun

Dentist, Bangalore

Dr. Thabsun Dentist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Thabsun
Dr. Thabsun is an experienced Dentist in Sampangiram Nagar, Bangalore. He is currently practising at 24x7 Dental care in Sampangiram Nagar, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Thabsun on has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

24x7 Dental care

#9, Corporation Circle, Sampangiramnagar. Landmark: Next Vokkaligara BhavanaBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Thabsun

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 28 years old. Now a days I found that it was bleeding from my gum. So, please suggest me what to do.

Dentist, Delhi
It may be due to calculus which had led to gingivitis and causing bleeding, go for scaling and planing.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a yellow teeth I used many variety toothpaste bt I can't remove the yellow ness of teeth what should I do.

Dentist, Saharanpur
Get scaling done n brush your teeth twice a day n use dental floss n mouthwash n do warmsaline rinces 3-4 times a day and scrap your tongue twice day and tell the status after 5 days.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When i had some chilled and hot food that time my teeth is pain. What should I do?

Dentist, Jamshedpur
Your hypersensitivity problem in your tooth .How many days you have this? use Thermoseal RA toothpaste twice or thrice daily for 15 days .You will get relief.and advised to go for a detailed checkup. You can consult me .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 18 year old boy. When I am drinking cold or hot water then a little bit of pain is occurring in my teeth, I am using sensitivity tooth brush & tooth paste'sensodyne' but the pain not reducing. What should I do? suggest me a best tooth paste or mouth wash.

1st of all dont use sensodyn it is name brand only use vanteg or rr sensoform toothpaste twice a day and change your habbit lyk don't eat or drink fully chiild or hot and don't take hot after cold or cold after hot, take after 10-15 min of gap.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having tooth problem from few days. Whenever I am having cold thing I feel sensation in left part. I tried colgate sensitive from a month but it still not working. So please advice me something.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Lucknow
Get your teeth examined for right treatment, till then avoid very hot/cold & acidic foods /beverages &use soft tooth brush after every meal,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS - Periodontics
Dentist, Thane
Make sure you are brushing and flossing twice-a-day – every day! Flossing should be a part of your morning routine, and both brushing and flossing after dinner could even help you lose weight by discouraging bedtime snacking.
64 people found this helpful


M.B.S.(HOMEO), MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Visakhapatnam
Here's a breakdown of the seven most popular home remedies for toothaches, along with a look at how effective they are.
Clove oil.
Peppermint tea bags. Why peppermint tea bags.
Salt water treatment.
Hydrogen peroxide rinse.
Bourbon-soaked cotton ball.
Vanilla extract.

I have a ache in my wisdom tooth area, due to inflammation in my gums near wisdom tooth. My Dr. is suggesting to use, novomix650MG/METROGYL 400MG/DICLOFENAC SODIUM/PAN, these 4 tablets for 5 days, will this affect my health. One more Dr. is asking me to use moxikind cv 350/zerodol, Which you prefer. Shanu,

Dentist, Durgapur
Your medications are quite ok. If there is persisting pain even after taking medication then few changes in medication necessary followed by removal of the wisdom tooth.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Dungarpur
Visiting a dentist at regular intervals is a sign of taking good care of your oral hygiene and keeping tooth diseases at bay.

How can I stop bleeding from my teeth? I always brush after dinner and in the morning, but till bleeding, there is no pain im teeth but smell bad,

Dentist, Saharanpur
Get subgingival scaling done and brush your teeth twice a day and scrap your tongue twice a day and use mouthwash 3-4 times a day and after seven days tell me the condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am 55 yr, my teeth and gum both has worn out at based of the teeth. Am not able to bite any solid or drink cold or sometimes hot liquid too. Wats the remedy for it? Please mail me as soon as possible.

Dentist, Pune
Wearing of teeth with aging is known as attrition, it occurs due to several reasons like application of more force while brushing, clenching of teeth etc wearing mouth guard given by dentist will prevent further wearing of teeth. Veeneers or crown fixation can also give best results.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Space available for upper and lower teeth is insufficient. What does it mean? And what problem I might be having?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Kindly consult an orthodontist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations (model study, full mouth & profile x-ray) & clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need fixed / removable braces. Requirements may depends on the age, complaint, duration of the treatment & affordability. Cost of cosmetic dentistry (braces) varies with dentist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I couldn't able to eat ice cream and even couldn't drink chilled water because of sensitivity of my teeth what should I do to get rid of this? please advice.

oral implantology, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
For severe sensitivity of teeth you can start using a desensitizing tooth paste and mouth wash. if this doesn't subside after this the only option is to go for root canal treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Certification in Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), M.Sc - Master of Oral Implantology (MOI), Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Rajkot
The intake of sweet foods should be limited as they are changed into acids by the bacteria present in the dental plaque.

I extracted my tooth a couple of days back. The dentist primarily went for a root canal treatment a week ago and found it not worthwhile and extracted my tooth. During those 5 days I have been taking antibiotic tablets. Is it necessary to have more after extraction.

Dentist, Siliguri
Hi. No it is not necessary to continue with your antibiotics. If you experience any pain you can just take the painkiller but nothing more.
15 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the essential food for to get whiter and stronger teeth? My teeth appeared as yellow in color? What should I do?

Dentist, Kolkata
There is no such food that can help whitening the teeth, you shd brush thoroughly after each meal and get a scaling done from a dentist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having sensitivity in my front teeth and I have had fillings before 6 months and now when I have any hot items I feel sensitivity and it disappears. But I don't have any problem with the cold items. What can I do to overcome this?

Dentist, Kottayam
Use thermoseal or sensodyne tooth paste. If the problem persist consult a dentist for detailed check up.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have smal pain in my left side inner one teeth when eating a food. How can I reduce that.

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
Pain in the tooth can be due to caries or gum issues. If the tooth has a caries than it might need a root canal followed by a cap. If there are gum issues you need to get proper scaling polishing done from a dentist. Also make use to dental floss in your daily oral hygiene procedures.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am chewing pan masala since last 5-6 years. Bt now m not able to open my mouth completely. Also I cant eat any spicy or hot items. That's not a big issue, but i am not able to open my mouth. Is there any help or treatment for this?

MBBS, DNB, Diploma Dyslipidemia, CCEBDM, CCMTD
General Physician, Gurgaon
This is oral sub mucous fibrosis. Stop pan masala right away if you want to prevent future complications. Some injections inside your cheeks can help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed