Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TejsaviYour feedback matters!
I am male and 52 years of age. I want to know whether cashew, almonds, dry grapes are good for diabetes. Secondly I drink red wine, is it good for diabetes. My sugar level last tested was 150 | 240.
Hi I am ravi BARODIYA I would like to ask that there are many pimples on my face how can I minimize it. And how to make our body fit.
Helo doctors. Is there any hospital or any clinic in India where free dental implants are done. I have one cousins he is 25 years old and from his childhood he has only 7-8 teeth. So now he needs to implants it. Give me some idea where he can get free treatment.
What is the best medicine for cold and viral fever and also if I am frequently travelling what medicine should I carry along.
I am 18 years old boy. I have little hairs on side of face (side burns), very few hairs on chin. I don't know how to grow facial hairs. please tell me how to grow ful facial hairs.
I am taking Ciplar LA 20 for slight hand tremor which becomes bad sometimes due to social anxiety. I like this drug as it controls my physical symptoms when I get nervous. I am using it almost daily. Can I continue this for a lifetime?
I am losing memory some time I am suffering a big problem sir what I do sir please give suggestion sir.
2 carrots + 2 green apples + 2 ribs celery
2 carrots + 2 green apples + 3-4 leaves kale + ¼ lemon slice + thumb-size ginger
2 carrots + 2 ribs celery + 2 leaves cabbage + thumb-size ginger
2 green apples + 2 ribs celery + 1 small cucumber + ¼ lemon slice
3 green apples + 1 small cucumber + 1 small bitter gourd + ¼ lemon slice
2 carrots + 1 small cucumber + 1 medium-sized beetroot + ¼ lemon slice
1 medium-sized beetroot + ½ small pineapple + 1 small cucumber + ¼lemon slice
4 ribs of celery + ½ small pineapple + thumb-size ginger
1 oz wheatgrass juice neat with a squeeze of lemon
Being a Dentist Dr. Ratnika Agrawal, I have lots of my patients who have the same query that "Though they brush twice a day", they still suffer from bad breath.
So, you have to understand the causes for bad breath. The root cause for bad breath are sulphur compounds produced by bacteria (Germs). Below are the conditions in which the bacterial count will increase in your mouth which can further lead to Bad Breath:- (Ascending in most probable way)
1. Periodontitis and Periodontal Diseases (Gum Diseases)
2. Plaque (Soft white substance on tooth)
3. Calculus (Hard white substance tooth)
4. Dental Cavity
5. Respiratory Tract Disease, Acid reflux disease (Something like Acidity), Diabetis (Ketoacidosis), Liver Disease, Kidney disease
The first 3 problems will solve with Scaling and Polishing and use of Antibiotics by your Dentist.
Your Dentist will give you mouthwash which will further reduce bacterial count in your mouth.
For 4th problem you have to visit your Dentist. There are numerous conditions and as such treatments for Dental caries.
And the 5th number problems can be solved by a registered medical physician. The acid reflux disease can further lead to Dental caries and subsequentlybad breath. The respiratory disease is a infectious condition which has to be treated by physician with antibiotics. In Diabetis sweet aroma is there in one’s breath due to ketons.
In conclusion, if your bad breath problem will not solve with only Brushing and Mouthwash, go and consult your nearer Dentist. He/She can definitely solve your problem.
I am 23 year old male and have backache for last 3 month I have used pain relief on tment Cream for couple of days but have not got any relief. What should do now?
My father is suffering from hypertension. It is increasing day by day? What treatment he would be given to control hypertension?
Sir/mam I want share that my grandfather suffering from pains in different parts body. If he will cure it by painkillers than after some days pain starts in another part. So please advise us the necessary treatment.
Sir for some time I have a prob the prob is that start pain in my head back side nd then it comes foreword nd my vision become blurry. I cannot be able To see properly this condition stay for a 20 30 min nd then after I become normal.
Sir I have a sex problem ,I can not control my sex, eVen after seeing my mother, my sex is come in a huge, why sir please tell me I am very very upset.
I have pain in my legs. Its when I wake up early in the morning. What should I do? How can I reduce this pain. Can you tell me home remedy?
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.