Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. TejmurthyYour feedback matters!
I am 32 yrs old. I have sinus problem from last 3 yr. Before 2 year I operate it also. Can you tell me it is curable or not ?
My left ear is block from last 10 days & a sound of tee tee is coming from last three days (I used pencil to unblock). Its very embracing please help. I am taking althrocin from yesterday with Prednisolone 10mg.
I've been diagnosed with migraines and I've had them for over 2 years. I have been on topamax and am now on verapamil. My migraines came back with burning sensations and I was referred to a neurologist which I am seeing now and whom put me on verapamil. Now my migraines are back and worse than before. I am vomiting and have dizziness and weakness. My eyes are constantly giving me issues once a migraine starts and I get very bad pain in base of my skull (in the back) and down my neck. Its every day now and nothing takes them away. Please help.
Hi, I have pain in throat and having difficulty in taking food and water through the passage of throat.
Hello sir I am 29 year old i am suffering from throat pain last 2 years nowadays I am also suffering from headache and feeling some small tumors in my throat.
I am 20 year old. From last 3 days I am suffering sinus kind of problem. Every morning I woke up I am like what to do with my continuous sneezing.. Help me.
I am suffering from sinus problem from 3-4 days and its paining a lott. What to do to cure this illness.
Hi I am 22 yrs old for the past 2 months I could feel a small lump in my throat like something was struck there size of a small tablet. It is not painful but it is very much disturbing. I also have a condition that I had to urinate 1 to 2 hrs this past 3 months and a slight irritation after urinating I checked for diabetes but my blood sugar level is normal. Need advice what it could be.
I have noticed that there is a sound in my left ear since 18 months. 24 hrs morning and evening time. Sound I visited ENT doctor. They say it is may be due to weakness of some nerve passing through the left ear. And Ayurvedic hospital trement. Medical. Medicine no effect Due to this sound I can' t sleep in night time. Please suggest for further course of action.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.
My sister is suffering from pressure/wistel sound on her left ear. She had just done a CT scan and in her report following LAB impression mentioned. Please help to understand problem and treatment - a small well defined rounded bony lesion measuring approx. 6×5 mm is seen in left middle ethmoidal air cells likely osteoma. Mild DNS in left side Mild mucosal thickening in left maxillary sinus s/o sinusitis.
I am suffer from tinnitus for past 1 year I take many medicines but didn't any relief can recommend any medicine by you.
I am feeling throat burning and itching also headache continuously running nose, chest pain in right side. Is it swine flue.
Some times my both ear pain and itching, I took xray report where came to know of bilateral sclerotic mastoiditis. What is this disease and causes? Please guide me the treatment.
Is it advisable to do a tonsils operation because the doctor says that the tonsil is the size of a golf ball?
I am having a soar throat since last week and loose motion from around 10 feb. Please help me what to do ?
Nasal allergies are very common and as a result, not taken seriously by most people. In most cases you patiently withstand the coughing and sneezing, which might last for an entire day and in the process might inadvertently damage your health by choosing to ignore it for the time being.
Here are some of the commonly experienced nasal allergies and what you should do to get relief from them:
- Runny or stuffy nose: The best option is to just avoid allergy triggers. For example, if pollen is your allergen, then avoid going out during the times pollen count when it is reported to be high. Or, if animals make you sneeze, then make sure to have your hands washed and clothes changed after playing with them. Do not over use decongestant sprays at all. If these symptoms persist for more than half a week, then it's time to seek your doctor's advice.
- Uncontrollable Sneezing: Again, the best option is to avoid; but in many cases, it becomes difficult for you to avoid the allergen. In those cases, try antihistamine. If that doesn't work, then you can also go for a nasal steroid spray, but again, make sure to not overuse it.
- Post Nasal Drip: Usually, you unconsciously swallow your mucus. But, if the mucus quantity increases, it becomes thicker and results in post-nasal drip. It isn't much common, but you can practically feel the mucus dripping into your throat from the back of the nose. It can result in a lumpy feeling in the throat and can cause irritation. You can try drinking more fluids and using a nasal spray to reduce the mucus quantity. If that doesn't work, then it's time to seek advice from your doctor.
- Eyes that itch: Watery eyes that itch are annoying companions of nose allergy and though they might not be a serious hazard for the eyes, you cannot ignore them. Try wearing sunglasses when you go out into a reportedly high-pollen-count weather. It might be a better option to forego contact lenses; they can escalate the entire eye-itching problem. If it becomes too itchy, you can place a cold washcloth over your eyes.
Testing an Allergy: Allergy testing is commonly done by by skin prick test, in order to diagnose the allergens. Once, the allergens are diagnosed, immunotherapy can be started, which will help in improving the symptoms of and in many cases, it provides complete cure.