Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. TejmurthyYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years male suffering from block nose, and blockage increases during night. What should I do.
I am 23 years old. I have severe head ache. Doctor said I have sinus on ma right head. What should I do as a precaution They have insisted Me not to take head bath often. Any other precautions is there to avoid this. Kindly send an mail to avoid my pain.
Muz kan ke Piche sir me ek point per dard hota h chakar bhi ate h Pura din laptop per work hota h Kya is liye.
In my Right sided nose fully blocked nd I lost my smelling sensations. Shortness of breathe at night. How can I cure this doctor.
She had no sound for couple of days. We thought it was due to cold. We had consulted a doctor he said it was due to the cold. Is it possible to loose your sound because of cold?
Hi I want to ask a prob there is my frnd and she is 19 years old she frequently says me ki ousay chakar ati hai sudden without no reason aur agar wo left side soti hai and when she looks up suddenly so, I want to ask is these is a serious problem aur something else please advice me for my frnd health.
Hi, Last few months I have been suffering from dry mouth, lips and throat once I walk up from sleep. Also uper part of nose is blocked and feel less breath when eat, drink or talk. Snoring problem is also there. Please suggest a remedy.
I am 50 years old male having weight 83 kgs and 5.6 feet length is suffering from snoring problem since a long. Already I have undergone one surgery of tonsillitis and one for enlarged nasal internal bone. I can't sleep on my back straight only side postures. Thanks for your opinion if made to me.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.