Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejeswini DeepakYour feedback matters!
Sir very good morning sir my mom have a sugar so please tell me what to do eating so please tell me sir.
Sir diabities ko kese check kare. Ye Kisi govt. Hospital me bhi check ho Sakta h kya. Iski roktham Ka kya ilaaj h. Iske liye konsi tablet le.
I am 34 years old male, I have severe pain on my ankle, toe and knee, It has just been diagnosed as issue due to increase in the level of uric acid. Is it enough if I stop taking animal protein (milk, meat, etc) or do I have to continue taking zyloric tablet for life. please help me?
Hi, Good Morning Doctor I am suffering from a thyroid disorder My tsh level is 128.6 & t4 is 3 What medicine I should take to control my disorder and body weight. please suggest me medicine and how much mg is required for a daily dose. I was careless as I was diagnosed with tsh level 6.1 last year and I stop taking medicine. please help me.
My wife is 56 years old, I am suffering from Migraine pain since long. After taking too much medicine of Allopathic (vasograin, ultracet, etc) and homeopathic Sanguinaria, spigelia, Nat mur, Nux Vom, gelsemium belladonna) but no improvement has shown. She is also suffering with diabetes, High blood pressure etc, she is too much sensitive of any change of weather and most of the ailments takes place in late night.
My girlfriend have sugar and blood pressure problem. Her blood pressure ever 150/100 and sugar ever down. What should her do in this situation for control both problem?
I am a diabetic 62 age what precautions dhoud I take I have this problem for the last 15 years. Do advice asap.
Hai my name is naveen and I am suffering with thyroid since 9 years and I am using THYRONORM tablet of 200 mg since three months before I used to take 300 mg and now I have some doubt about my future family life and now I am unmarried.
1. Excercise definitely helps since it burns the calories in blood so sugar come down
2. Controlled diet so as to enjoy foods in life while not over burden you body with sugar in blood or glucose
3. Now a days herbal tea is available -to drink 3 times a day if control over the
Sugar is fine < continue / with out discontinuing the medicines if already taking
While you monitor the sugar levels
4. Direct avoiding the sugar and sweets made with sugar and jaggery (gud)
You can call or write
My wife is pregnant and in thyroid test FT3 levels are high any problem with that. After breakfast and before breakfast Thyroid results will shows the different values or shows same values.
I am 61 years old male & diabetic for the past 21 years. I am regularly taking insulin as per the doctor's advise. Now I am suffering from pain in the leg ligaments & stiffness of legs for the past 6 months. Pain killers, Calcitrol, cholecalciferol and other regular medicines are taking daily. Please advise me.
My father tested fasting sugar and its result is 130. Is it dangerous or not? What type of precautions take?
Please suggest diet plan for hyperthyroidism. Continuous weight loss. Currently weight is 46 kg. M 28 years old.
Sir, my blood as on 27/04/2015 are as follows: fasting=94, pp=116, bun=14, creatinine=1.2, uric acid=4.6, cholesterol=148, usg of k. U. B=rt. Kidney: measures 95mm, a52x33mm cyst noted. Lt. Kidney=107mm. A 26mm cyst noted. No hydronephrosis or detectable echo reflective calculas in both the kidneys. Prostate measures 3.7x2.9x2.8cms. Wt. 16 gms. Total psa ii= 0.53ng/ml. Normal voiding pattern, uroflometry=qmax 14ml/sec, voided vol 598ml, post void residue 51ml. Please Advise.
A healthy diabetic diet can incorporate any sustenance with some restraint, the length of it permits you to keep your blood sugar levels inside target. Notwithstanding, 'control'might be hard to apply to a few foods in light of their high starch content. A few foods likewise appear to trigger longings or advance indulging. In the event that you have diabetes, it might be best to abstain from eating these foods, to avert issues with your blood sugar that could bargain your health.
- Candy: One needs to avoid a number of confectionary items as they are high in sugar content, such as candy, cookies and syrups etc. Yet these below quality starches likewise cause an emotional spike up in the blood sugar levels and can add to weight increase, both of which can exacerbate diabetes confusions. Figure out how to fulfill your sweet tooth by nibbling on top notch starches, for example, crisp organic product.
- Pretzels: Pretzels have a healthy picture, yet a look at the fixings list uncovers that their wholesome notoriety is horribly undeserved. Almost every brand is produced using the same fundamental fixings: White flour (wheat flour that has been stripped of its supplements and fiber), yeast, salt, vegetable oil, corn syrup. It's conspicuous from its not very impressive fixing list that this prevalent nibble is basically without sustenance.
- Nibble pastries and cakes: It's regular learning that snacks that are packaged and heated products are stacked with sodium, sugar, white flour as well as additives. Their perilous combo of refined flour and sugar spikes blood sugar as well as advances irritation, which meddles with insulin's capacity to work legitimately.
- Bacon: Notwithstanding entire fat dairy foods, greasy or marbled cuts of meat additionally convey a powerful measure of soaked fat, which starts aggravation in the body and prompts different symptoms.
- Milk: For those with diabetes, a diet high in immersed fat can decline insulin resistance. Keep entire milk out of the ice chest and get 1% (low-fat) or skim (nonfat) milk. Additionally, attempt your best to maintain a strategic distance from other entire milk dairy items like cream, full-fat yogurt, normal cheddar and cream cheddar; rather, pick their decreased fat partners at whatever point conceivable.
- White Bread: Refined starches in white rice, white bread, and any structured with white flour and white pasta, act a great deal like sugar one time in the human body begins to process them. Thusly, much the same as sugar, refined starches meddle with glucose control and ought to be stayed away from by those with diabetes.
- French Fries: Trying too hard on oily, signed foods can prompt weight pick up and wreak devastation on the blood sugar you have. Potato chips, French fries, and doughnuts happen to be especially terrible decisions for diabetics since they're made with carb-substantial, dull fixings, which can bring about levels of blood glucose level for shooting up.
- Natural product juice: While entire fruits are a healthy, fiber-rich starch choice for diabetics, the same can't be said for organic product juice.