Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TejesweeYour feedback matters!
My external skin of penis is very tight. It doesn't go back even I try to pull. I never participated in sex. Will it create problem in participating sex? What shall I do?
Experienced pain in left side of stomach. Though didn't persists. Im experiencing it occasionally. What might be the problem. Doctor I consulted said it might be due gastritis.
Hello, I want to ask about my mother, She put drops in her nose, When drops go in from right nostril then it feels that medicine has gone in but from left nostril it doesn't feel that much. And also she feels that it is blocked or breathing is less, what should we do for it? We went to ENT doctor, he put camera in nose and told that bone is ok and mass is also ok. He told that some allergy might be there. So he gave Tab Ventocore and Tab Refron L and gave nasal drops. Nothing specific was mentioned. My mother also has gas/burps problem, if it starts then it takes time to stop or need some medicine. She also feels heavy head sometimes. What should we do?
Hello doctor , my self sudeep , I had made a teeth bridge just appro one month ago , today when I was having my lunch in afternoon I could not see the bridge , I have a doubt if I have swallowed it. It is a ceramic teeth, will there be any issue if its in stomach , I do not feel anything right now , I mean I do not feel any problem now, please let me know, I was having paratha and water also , do not know if I have swallowed it.
In liver function test Conjugated (D. Bilirubin) are 0.52 mg/dl Unconjugated (I. D. Bilirubin) are 1.37 mg/dl SGOT is 48.0 IU/L And SGPT IS 177.0 IU/L Please tell me what is the problem with liver? It is jaundice or something else?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are often nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, cold and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let's first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn't stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn?t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ENT-specialist.
I am a bee-keeper. We harvest bee pollen. I have heard a lot about it that it's a very good super food. What is your opinion about it? what is the quantity one should eat?
My 4week preg confirmed on aug 28th 2015 and another new person sperm enter to my uterus new guy misused me in sep5th again sep11 my scanning shows my 6 weeks pregnancy. I just want to know after pregnancy confirmed did new sperm can enter into the preg n change the DNA or new egg will catch this new. Sperm. If yes. Within 6 days baby growth will comes for 6 weeks pregnancy Im carrying only one babt due date on april, 29th 2016.
I am 68 my sugar leve history 20/11 187-332 27/11 182-274 23/12 208-280 29/12 199-322 31/12 166-180 03/01 191-189 07/01 159-183 pl advice what fruit can be taken after lunch and after dinner. What about taking two dates every day? Regards
I use kera xl hair serum last 6 months but last three days I have no morning woods and toilet mai jalan bhi. I am in tension after reading on google. Please suggest what I do.
What is cold and cough? And how can we recover from it. What are the medicines should we take and what should be the quantity and time. How much time it will take to recover.
My friend is having head ache for past 2 days he uses phone a lot especially testing does that cause any harm. He is using htc?
I am 30 years old married man. I have the problem that I ejaculate very soon. Please advice. I am from delhi.
Is your energy lagging? Though it may be the last thing you feel like doing when you're tired, exercise -- even a brisk walk -- can be more effective than a nap or cup of coffee at fighting fatigue.