Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejesawi GuddiYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old male person I have problems in my nature call since childhood I have tried so much things but doesn't get rid of it.
I am 23 years old I done my two blood test 25 (OH) D3- 7.45 and bilirubin conjugated - 0.12. I want suggestion I have hyper gastric I'm a gastro patient.
Hui I am 37 year old male and I have acidity problem and also tired very easily any medicine or anything.
Hi I'm naveen 26 years old and I have a problem like I have digestive problem and I use to go motion once in 2 day. I'm fully concern about this .please help to get rid off this . Thank you.
Hi I am suffering from anal fissure primary stage. I go washroom regularly but was tensed of a small pea size pulp on anal end what should I do to avoid it?
I am feeling little pain from 3 weeks in my stomach left side just blow my lungs is it gas pain? Note: I smoke 3 cigarette a day. Drink alcohol in a week?
Hi I am 42 yrs old diabetic patient and gall blader stones. Heavy hair fall. Taking medicines sugar level between 130 to 170. If goes up than insulin is advised. Pure vegetarian weight 65 kg. Bp control. Gall stone homeopathic taking. Can you suggest me medicine for diabetics n hair fall. Thank you.
I HAVE ULCERS IN MY STOMACH AND DUDUONEM and I'm taking zintec150 and pantapozole tablets but usse koi farak nahi to btayie ab main kya karu.
I have been suffering from recurring anal fissure since last 6-7 months. It started earlier around 6-7 months back and got healed properly after taking Diltigesic ointment. But it strike once again. I have been applying Diltigesic but its like after application it become fine. But whenever I defecate itching and pain start once again. I am having a small tear on a anal passage opening. Never had constipation. So I wish to consult that what's the permanent solution to get rid of this anal fissures. Looking forward for quick response.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it, but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. Vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, Onions, Garlic and Broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily, thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruits which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be taken half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking quickly, allows a lot of air to go into the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many fruit and vegetables.
- Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw and smoking, etc. causes air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk is known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally, then it is alright, but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.