Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejasvi KpYour feedback matters!
I'm 26 years old and weighing 64 kgs. My height is 5.3" I've lost almost 10 kgs in the past 8-9 months with a regular diet and exercise regime. Since the exercise has reduced since May I haven't lost more after that. Now I've been suggested to take 1 tsp of wheatgrass powder with 1 glass of water everyday in the morning. Apart from that I take 1/4 tsp sabzi seeds every night. Also I underwent a wisdom tooth extraction 2 days ago which has put me on antibiotics and other pain killers. Will this cause any harm?
Hello Doctor, 1, I've a habit of masturbating on everyday basis. I tried to reduce it but I'm unable to do it. Please provide some valuable feedback/suggestion on this issue which i'm facing now. 2, I'm always very shy to talk to opposite sex and if i'm on that situation means that I'm little tensed, sweating. Etc. Please provide a solution for the above problem (s). Thanks in advance.
There is some accumulation of dead cells under the of molar teeth of the lower jaw in both sides in my mouth. Many times I feel pain and also feel pain when placing my upper jaw on the lower. Is this a serious problem or will get to normal? I have done filling to both the teeth. After filling this type of problem is arising. Many of the doctors saying that it is due to cold? what to do?
I have a hair problem for 2 years I go to care they have to told to me to operation of tryco analysis but I don't but very bath of three days a lot of hair is removing what I can do?
Am having pimples in my scalp since 1 years they r itchy n sometime painful I used to apply some straighter n gels but now I quit but am still facing this problem what should I do.
Ear blocked due to clot by wax like substance and its consequence are reduction in hearing audio, mainly in right ear, please advise how to remove this clot, I am very frustrated from past 1 year due to this problem and it worsening with time? I fear if I loose hearing in my right ear.
Mai sex karte waqt jaldi discharged ho jata hu jisse meri wife ko santusti nhi milti kya karu ki der tak sex karu aur anand bhi aaye please suggest kijiye.
When I come from outside my face start changing in red and my eye also start paining suggest some suggestion to over come this.
Hello Doctor, I am Hariom and I am 23 year old . I am suffering from dandruff kind problem from last one year. I have dandruff patch on my head . It is greasy and flaky . I have some photo of my disease . So I am sending it to you. Please see and suggest me madicen that can help me to treat it completely . Please doctor help me .How can I send image of disease to you .No option here.
Hi! m aayush frm Rajasthan. Nd m suffering from night fall thtz making my body everyday very weak it's like out of control. I consultant with many doctors BT hve nt get the right solution till. My body s damaging with long stretched marks occurring on my joints of body like big Scratch's of any animal. I think it's signs of m losing proteins, vitamins nd calcium. Most important DETERIORATION of blood in high quantity. I need treatment which really help me in this situation!
There is no cure for arthritis but there are a number of treatments that may help relieve the pain and disability it can cause.
- As with other arthritic conditions, initial treatment of arthritis of the knee is nonsurgical. Your doctor may recommend a range of treatment options.
- Lifestyle modifications. Some changes in your daily life can protect your knee joint and slow the progress of arthritis.
- Minimize activities that aggravate the condition, such as climbing stairs.
- Switching from high impact activities (like jogging or tennis) to lower impact activities (like swimming or cycling) will put less stress on your knee.
- Losing weight can reduce stress on the knee joint, resulting in less pain and increased function.
- Physical therapy. Specific exercises can help increase range of motion and flexibility, as well as help strengthen the muscles in your leg. Your doctor or a physical therapist can help develop an individualized exercise program that meets your needs and lifestyle.
- Assistive devices. Using devices such as a cane, wearing shock-absorbing shoes or inserts, or wearing a brace or knee sleeve can be helpful. A brace assists with stability and function, and may be especially helpful if the arthritis is centered on one side of the knee. There are two types of braces that are often used for knee arthritis: an" unloader" brace shifts weight away from the affected portion of the knee, while a" support" brace helps support the entire knee load.
- Other remedies. Applying heat or ice, using pain-relieving ointments or creams, or wearing elastic bandages to provide support to the knee may provide some relief from pain.
- Medications. Several types of drugs are useful in treating arthritis of the knee. Because people respond differently to medications, your doctor will work closely with you to determine the medications and dosages that are safe and effective for you.
- Over-the-counter, non-narcotic pain relievers and anti-inflammatory medications are usually the first choice of therapy for arthritis of the knee. Acetaminophen is a simple, over-the-counter pain reliever that can be effective in reducing arthritis pain.
- Like all medications, over-the-counter pain relievers can cause side effects and interact with other medications you are taking. Be sure to discuss potential side effects with your doctor.
- Another type of pain reliever is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, or nsaid (pronounced" en-said"). Nsaids, such as ibuprofen and naproxen, are available both over-the-counter and by prescription. A cox-2 inhibitor is a special type of nsaid that may cause fewer gastrointestinal side effects. Common brand names of cox-2 inhibitors include celebrex (celecoxib) and mobic (meloxicam, which is a partial cox-2 inhibitor). A cox-2 inhibitor reduces pain and inflammation so that you can function better. If you are taking a cox-2 inhibitor, you should not use a traditional nsaid (prescription or over-the-counter). Be sure to tell your doctor if you have had a heart attack, stroke, angina, blood clot, hypertension, or if you are sensitive to aspirin, sulfa drugs or other nsaids.
- Corticosteroids (also known as cortisone) are powerful anti-inflammatory agents that can be injected into the joint these injections provide pain relief and reduce inflammation; however, the effects do not last indefinitely. Your doctor may recommend limiting the number of injections to three or four per year, per joint, due to possible side effects.
- In some cases, pain and swelling may" flare" immediately after the injection, and the potential exists for long-term joint damage or infection. With frequent repeated injections, or injections over an extended period of time, joint damage can actually increase rather than decrease.
- Disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (dmards) are used to slow the progression of rheumatoid arthritis. Drugs like methotrexate, sulfasalazine, and hydroxychloroquine are commonly prescribed.
- In addition, biologic dmards like etanercept (embril) and adalimumab (humira) may reduce the body's overactive immune response. Because there are many different drugs today for rheumatoid arthritis, a rheumatology specialist is often required to effectively manage medications.
- Viscosupplementation involves injecting substances into the joint to improve the quality of the joint fluid.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, substances found naturally in joint cartilage, can be taken as dietary supplements. Although patient reports indicate that these supplements may relieve pain, there is no evidence to support the use of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to decrease or reverse the progression of arthritis.
What are the causes for pelvic infection? After how many days will it start spreading? And when it causes infertility. How it can be cured. Please detail me with this.
I am suffering from back pain since 3 months. Pain subsides on taking diclofenac & recurs back after 7 hours usually. What should I do.
Hello, From last 4-5 days I am observing that my feet suddenly getting sweat when ever I am wearing shoes or candles. Before this I haven't experience this situation. Please suggest remedies on this problem.
How to remove pimples black mark and pimples? If you suggest me homeopathic medicine then kindly suggest me that type of medicine which will not improve my pimples and how it could be stopped permanently?
Sir. I underwent open heart surgery at my 62 years of age i. E. In the year 2000. I was alright and take ecosprin 150 every day. Recently I observed that when I take my food or tiffen, I feel some pain while walking even a bit distance. This remains for half an hour so then I will be alright. Please. Advise me the reason for this and any suggession by way of medicine etc. Thanking you sir.
Astigmatism is an eye condition where there is an imperfection in the curvature of the cornea. The cornea and lens are smooth and equally curved in all directions, which helps to focus the light rays to the retina. But if there is an imperfection in the curvature, then you will suffer from a refractive error. Astigmatism is not an eye disease. It is simply a condition where the eye is not able to focus the light.
Irregular shape of the cornea is the main cause for astigmatism. It might also be caused because of the imperfect shape of the lens. Suffering from astigmatism is very common. You are either born with the condition or you might have developed it after an eye surgery. It is an incorrect concept that watching too much of television or reading without enough light causes astigmatism.
There are three different types of astigmatism:
- Myopic astigmatism: When the principal meridians of the cornea are nearsighted.
- Hyperopic astigmatism: When the principal meridians of the cornea are farsighted.
- Mixed astigmatism: When one of the principal meridians is nearsighted and the other is farsighted.
It can also be classified in two other types:
- Regular astigmatism: When the principal meridians are perpendicular to each other.
- Irregular astigmatism: When the principal meridians are not perpendicular to each other.
Blurry or distorted vision, strain in the eye, eye discomfort, squinting and headaches are a few symptoms of astigmatism
If you notice the symptoms stated above, make sure you pay a visit to your ophthalmologist. If you are suffering from astigmatism, your doctor will do an eye test to check how much your eye is able to focus on light. After conducting his tests, he will determine how much power you have and you will have to wear glasses of that power. Apart from the option of wearing glasses or artificial lenses, you can also go for a surgery to correct the condition. LASIK is an option among the many other options of surgeries available.
Eat foods rich in sulphur. Foods like fish, green vegetables, pineapple, garlic, onion, olive oil, etc are rich in sulphur. Hence, eating these will help you battle astigmatism.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!